the banner?

DeletedUser

It's a funny "W". :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you mean the banner thats in the forums. Sure it looks funny but how do you get and M out of that.

DeletedUser

The_One_Allah said:
Do you mean the banner thats in the forums. Sure it looks funny but how do you get and M out of that.

its on both banners...are dumb or sumthign or just blind...what do u mean how do u get a m....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That definitly doesnt look like an M it looks like 2 o's nect to each other.

DeletedUser348

The_One_Allah said:
That definitly doesnt look like an M it looks like 2 o's nect to each other.

Nah, looks like the end of a bent pitch fork i think o_O

DeletedUser137

mandril, i chalenge you to make a banner for this forum.
find out its dimentions so i can hav a go too

DeletedUser

see im not the only 1...thsi game needs better graphics too...

DeletedUser

This game doesnt need better graphics because it is a test based game. The current graphics we have are extras anyways they didnt have it in the german version.

DeletedUser

The_One_Allah said:
This game doesnt need better graphics because it is a test based game. The current graphics we have are extras anyways they didnt have it in the german version.

agreed, in fact the only graphics i use are on the map. i havent seen my actual village layout for a long time. they really arent an integral part of the game, and if they change it to better or worse or unicorns i might never know.

DeletedUser

I've noticed your troops are just as blind as you "Pordage sends 100 light cav out, only 50 make it out the rest run into the wall". Agreed I do like the graphics i like being able to see my village but since i've gone premium i no longer use the graphical display. The game runs fine the way it is the only thing that better graphics would bring is more lag.

DeletedUser

Lord Death said:
I've noticed your troops are just as blind as you "Pordage sends 100 light cav out, only 50 make it out the rest run into the wall". Agreed I do like the graphics i like being able to see my village but since i've gone premium i no longer use the graphical display. The game runs fine the way it is the only thing that better graphics would bring is more lag.

The forum banner still need a fix. It's kinda bad. And it can be kept in the same kb size.

DeletedUser2

It doesn't need fixing, it's fine the way it is. It is an old european writing style and that is exaclty what the W looked like.

DeletedUser

The writing is an old medieval script used throughout central europe in the middle ages, It stemmed from the script used by european monks and therefore spread as more people were taught literacy. It is a W, there is no confusion over the issue when looked at from proper historical context.

DeletedUser

Lettering has been updated sence medival times:icon_rolleyes: ...

DeletedUser2

well, but that's the writing we use. And the writing we like.

Just say the game plays in that time and you can be happy