The Barbarians!

DeletedUser

Ever wondered what those grey villages get up to at night?
Now's your chance to find out!

The Barbarians are now open for recruiting, currently a one man army but looking for others to join in the fun. The Barbarians are specifically targeting single girls of any age for recruitment now, all im asking is for a picture of you :p.

Southern k42 and general areas of k52 is where recruitment begins.

What qualities do you need to join?

A personality is the most important aspect here, along with activity and a dedication to this world (I don't want anyone who is not dedicated to stay atleast 2 months in this world.)

I will have to sit you before, hopefully if your steering off in the wrong direction I can put you back on track.

Please note: This is my first world leading. I do not have much personal experience since I only joined in uk3, but I guess w43 was my first real world.
Everyone's opinion counts im not going with any Family tribes/academy's/10 Barons and a council. However if you have a suggestion about anything my door is always open.

Hope you enjoyed, if you have any further questions feel free to privatemessage me on forums or in game.

byzant

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Barbarians are now open for recruiting, currently a one man army but looking for others to join in the fun. The Barbarians are specifically targeting single girls of any age or guys with hot sisters for recruitment now, all im asking is for a picture of you :p.

Why are you asking for picture of the guy with a hot sister :icon_confused: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If you think like that then shouldn't the guy be hot ?? :icon_twisted:

Ok I'll let you into a little secret, meet guys who have hot sisters, get to know them and bam, next thing you know your dating his sister :p

DeletedUser

-_- this is the lamest recruitment i have ever seen.

Please don't come on here and try and get your real life problems taken out on other people,

Fact: People who hate on others using internet usually are being hated on in real life.
Fact: People who hate on others using the internet the majority of the time have a small package. :D

Tests have proven these statements.

DeletedUser

Please don't come on here and try and get your real life problems taken out on other people,

Fact: People who hate on others using internet usually are being hated on in real life.
Fact: People who hate on others using the internet the majority of the time have a small package. :D

Tests have proven these statements.

Fact: You admitted to basically little or no experience playing this game or leading a tribe, attempted to inject humor into your recruitment post in a sexual manner and you do not expect to get flamed? Why would anyone want to join your tribe?

Fact: You are probably guilty of your own "Facts" as well.

DeletedUser

Fact: You admitted to basically little or no experience playing this game or leading a tribe, attempted to inject humor into your recruitment post in a sexual manner and you do not expect to get flamed? Why would anyone want to join your tribe?

Fact: You are probably guilty of your own "Facts" as well.

I do not know what is wrong but if you don't have a sense of humour I suggest not posting on topics that aren't serious.
I just started, does that mean I can't have a go at leading? What is the point in flaming? Do you really get pleasure out of flaming someone? If you do then playing an online game is certainly not for you.

DeletedUser

I do not know what is wrong but if you don't have a sense of humour I suggest not posting on topics that aren't serious.
I just started, does that mean I can't have a go at leading? What is the point in flaming? Do you really get pleasure out of flaming someone? If you do then playing an online game is certainly not for you.

I have a great sense of humor. I made fun of you did I not? And, obviously, my post must have hit a nerve as you edited yours.

The sitting requirement is absurd. Your 1st worlds being uk3 and W43 I would be afraid you would "steer" my account into the ground.

My suggestion is to stick to a world longer than 2 months under other peoples leadership, learn from them as well as others by seeking advice. You would be surprised how many elite/very good players would be willing to help you in all aspects of the game.