The Black Empire is recruiting soldiers

Hrut

The Black Empire is a civilized empire. We are looking for warriors and strategists to help us make our name in the World 15.

We are looking for members who play often, who are serious and who aren't refugees to help the tribe in the World.

We are a war, diplomatic and economic tribe, so if you want to have a pact of soe sort, it's up to you.

I'm looking for members from everywhere on the map. I think that having multiple fronts is good for a tribe.

We are a RolePlay tribe, so you keep your role on the forum.

I don't care about the points. I was very weak when I began, but now I am stronger, so you will be too.

If by reading this you are interested, please contact me InGame by the same name!

Thank you for the time you spent reading this!

Hrut

We are always looking for soldiers to complete our ranks. We are 4 at the moment, with something like 16.000 points. (I have 12.000 points alone lol).

I do not hire only experienced players. I hire everyone. I once was very weak without any knowledge about the game, but I learned, so everyone can.

Plus, if you want to have a pact of some sort with my tribe, just contact me InGame.

I remind you that we are very active, so if youwanna join, you must be active!

Have a nice day!