The BORG Collective marches on…

wh1t3b0ii

Why is there a big deal about the "who is breaking diplomacy?". Who cares, this is a war game.

The only thing i find funny about this is finny's obsession. Always trying too get CTRL in a bad daylight. very amusing.

DeletedUser

The only thing i find funny about this is finny's obsession. Always trying too get CTRL in a bad daylight. very amusing.

Look at the video in my sig if you want to know why. :lol::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Who cares if BORG broke the alliance? Kudos to BORG for doing that!
CTRL actually believed that they would be able to manipulate their way to the top, playing around with their friends like they were their pawns and making it seem as if they actually care for them which in truth was NEVER the case (opinion taken from the way they sold out BDR / ACTIVE).

May it go north or south, welsh and the others, just know that you guys did the right thing sticking up for your age old allies.

Best of luck dudes. I KNOW you can bring justice back to this world :)

BORG foreva!

DeletedUser

yey welcome to the war guys/girls =]

look forward to fighting along side you =)

DeletedUser

oh wow.. one tribe against two families? :icon_biggrin: I would call that the ultimate respect. And knowing CTRL and it's spirit I'd say it will take time, but CTRL will be successful overall. Just like DDB overestimated their powers while achieved "something" against CTRL nobling players within their territory but suffering losses on the frontline. BORG proved once they aren't the punchbags while having a conflict with CTRL and when they took down BDR (yes, I know it was inactive tribe, but still) and I'm sure they will gain alot in the first month. However, being an optimist like I am, CTRL will survive =)

Good luck to CTRL! May the sharpest axes lead the way :axemen:

DeletedUser

but ctrl helped borg out. they broke their alliance with bdr and bdr disbanded and soon after active did too..

DeletedUser27978

but ctrl helped borg out. they broke their alliance with bdr and bdr disbanded and soon after active did too..

CTRL took our war and used it to there advantage, manipulating both sides and decended upon BDR in a weakened state. They did it for there own gain (end the western war so they could concentrate east, with fresh levies), and i don't think theres no denying that. e.g. recruiting the apparant "infamous" kidalimbo.

If there was no profit for them im pretty sure it wouldent be in the history books.

DeletedUser

I'd also like to congratulate Kida on this achievement:

Name: KidaLimbo
Conquers: 1721 (+1715-6)

6 loses. You no longer have 0. Grats. :lol:

Dextaster

Finaly! This was in the air for long.

CTRL always sold their 'allies'. Few tribes were mentioned and some wasn't.

We will see now if villages on south will have so much support inside.

'Coalition' FTW :axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

I will make a new map every 2 month and when I have made a few I can make it animated to show land gains.

2zqtugl.png

DeletedUser

Haha funny thing. I don't remember being allied to Borg when we made our declaration.

It's the little things you leave out.

Hey I remember BDR was allied to you guys when you sold us out!

Taste of your own medicine must suck eh?

Anyways, see you guys ingame.

You don't know why I disbanded do you?

We disbanded because CTRL backstabbed us; why? Because I wanted a temp ceasefire with BORG so I could leave and could have a new leadership take over, CTRL got wind of this, dropped relations with us and sold us out to BORG. Why? Obviously can't lose their wonderful cannon fodder that was BDR; oh noes BORG will hit them next, not good!

At that point CTRL treated us as one of their branches or academies or whatever you want to call it; I was free to work diplomacy for my tribe however which way I wanted to, nothing's to stop them from getting a CF as well; did they try? No. They choose the opportunity to BS us, perfect timing I might add too.

Minor part I overlooked, they play for their own gain and nothing else, only tribe I can say that they've not tried this on is Die. but well, nobody is Die. but Die. hm?

So what has CTRL done for BORG except sign a CF in the starting week of the BDR/BORG war and then break it soon later, and then offer them first an NAP and THEN an alliance within 5 minutes during that last incident?

Nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

patrox

Borg have a very big front with CTRL, losses are going to be high on each sid3e

DeletedUser

'Coalition' FTW :axemen::axemen:
No... No no no... No no, no no

NOT coalition. If anything, call us the western alliance or something. Neither DDB or Borg were ever in the coalition, I don't think you can call us that.

Dextaster

No... No no no... No no, no no

NOT coalition. If anything, call us the western alliance or something. Neither DDB or Borg were ever in the coalition, I don't think you can call us that.

Did you noticed ''? :p

DeletedUser

An alliance is a pact between two tribes, aswell as a NAP.

Only we never had a NAP with Borg.

We have a NAP with DDB right now. I'm sure if you had a CTRL NAP, you would have known it ;)

We agreed on a CF. No diplomacy. Nothing.

This is quite possibly the most greasy thing anyone can do in TW. Attack and declare on an ally.

We're the oldest tribe in this world. I beg you to show me where we've done something THAT underhanded.

P.S. BDR/Active. We never declared on them, just told them we were dropping relations.

Boonhower may be a greaseball. But at least he never pretended to hide that fact.

Kudos Borg.

O and I think you forgot the part where DDB left you guys to dry when you were allied to them and warring us