The Candy-Man Can?

DeletedUser

Guys, please don't discuss in game bans on the forums. Thanks.

deciuss

laura i would hope you would realize by now that i do my research before i talk, its my job to keep track

example last 20 ennoblement 14 where barbs or innactives going barb.

the next 20 after that 12 innactives/barbs 3 of green renobleing

sorry for proving your wrong almighty xlr

Last edited:

DeletedUser

whooops been called out by Our own map and stats man. lolol you can only brag and think it holds up around those who are too lazy to use stats regularly. :) Wanna try another tactic for trying to pull the wool over someones eyes? lol

DeletedUser

I dont think anyone from candy came here to claim otherwise though. We are merely moving players around, and making inactive villages useful again. We arent nobling barbs on the rim to escape the war, as other tribes have been known to do. Right now, it makes tactical sense to have active players on the front lines. The barbs from a former member, plus inactive accounts are a cheap and fast way to make that happen.

It certainly wasnt a candy member that posted here regarding us being on the nobling map again. Within the tribe, we are all aware why it is we appear there this week. It has nothing to do with war stats, which are still way up regarding MOS and way down regarding WILD/STONED.

DeletedUser

please forgive laura .. i apparently didn't feed her enough cat nip today :icon_redface:

deciuss

aye Atlantia, the top tribes know whats up and i was not falting you guys for having to eat innactives/get people into position. i hope it did not come across that way, every tribe has to do it at some point.

but when (called out) i like to back my self up with hard facts

laura you made me laugh :)

DeletedUser

aye Atlantia, the top tribes know whats up and i was not falting you guys for having to eat innactives/get people into position. i hope it did not come across that way, every tribe has to do it at some point.

NO offence taken, I just wanted to be clear we make no claims to be doing otherwise right now :icon_wink:

LauraDestroya

laura you made me laugh :)

One must never take themselves too seriously to not be able to laugh at yourself and admit your mistakes. Off to redeem myself by nobling some more barbs near Stoned.

DeletedUser

i thought id show this just for some interest:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: angels revenge
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: BBisBack
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 19
Difference: 8
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 111,748
Side 2: 192,289
Difference: 80,541
image.php

its bb and abandinus fighting me. but mainly bbisback, abandinus is just faking.

hopefully when i have some nukes rebuilt i can fight back more(not discrediting bb hes better than me or atleast atm)

the game is on:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well its been nearly half of the last 40 nobles between candy and mos so either way its a relavent stat

DeletedUser

War stats time...

Side 1:
Tribes: CANDY
Players: crairgcarey

Side 2:
Tribes: MoS mos2
Players: yatim

Timeframe: 08/12/2008 20:00:00 to 14/03/2009 19:11:52

Side 1: 1,157
Side 2: 598 (including the 30 from Norvis after he was dismissed)
Difference: 589

Side 1:
Tribes: CANDY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MoS mos2
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 31
Difference: 36

image.php

There is also the loss of 3 major accounts from MoS as a result of bannings... HouseKat, Blue Cletic Pagan and Drabstar