The Council of Nine

DeletedUser

The Council of Nine will be based near the core of World 15 to ensure we are part of the action. Several experienced players I know personally are considering joining this world as well.

NINE.jpg

Wheel of the Nine

We aren't elitist like some tribes, but you must be very active and you must be willing to learn! This game is complicated, but not so much so that you can't learn all the basics and some advanced techniques before a war breaks out. We will help you, but you must be willing to accept help.

New Players: If you aren't willing or able to log in at least two or three times a day minimum or you don't like reading long boring game strategies and information, then don't bother asking to join. You won't survive in the core of a speed 2 world. Not being elitist, just honest.

If you have experience in previous worlds and think you have what it takes for the core and can cooperate with other players, we'd be happy to have you. You have the teamwork of other active, experienced players to look forward to. And who knows? We might just become a powerful force in W15.

Troops before points. That's the motto. If you can understand this and plan on joining world 15 as soon as it opens, post here. Otherwise all further recruiting will be limited and done in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i might join won't be able to start for the first 5 hours though because thats 3am were i live :(

DeletedUser

i won't you said you'll be in the core thats a nasty place