The countdown until

DeletedUser88324

How can football be played with your hands? You Americans need to watch soccer (i hate that word!) more often to see what you can do with feet :icon_twisted:

Messi, the new messias!

Sober, I love you! thanks for pointing this out to these silly yanks :p

and go Lio Messi compadre! :p

Psihic

Football was played before USA was even there.

And f*** UEFAlona.

DeletedUser

Typical Brits - always doing it wrong .. Doing things with your hands - makes the ladies far more happier then doing it with your feet only!

DeletedUser111727

Typical Brits - always doing it wrong .. Doing things with your hands - makes the ladies far more happier then doing it with your feet only!

^^ That guy knows what he is talking about..

Soberknight

^^ That guy knows what he is talking about..

Aha i see! Well, no problem: Only men play football(soccer) so we can use our hands after the game :)

Explain to me how you use your hands for the good of women ingame please? :icon_biggrin:

Dont go tell us American football is only for men because with all that protection they are wearing, i sometimes think they dont even see where they are running to!

DeletedUser

Aha i see! Well, no problem: Only men play football(soccer) so we can use our hands after the game :)

Explain to me how you use your hands for the good of women ingame please? :icon_biggrin:

Dont go tell us American football is only for men because with all that protection they are wearing, i sometimes think they dont even see where they are running to!

Australian football > American Football.

DeletedUser98728

we can all agree rugby is better than both soccer and football

DeletedUser

Rugby is the best sport closely followed by Football (actual Football, ya know, the one you actually use your FEET to play). Of course I am slightly bias as I do live in the country that out class everyone and is the best team in the world (flex)

Just a side note, has this changed to the countdown to the best sport???

Soberknight

Rugby is the best sport closely followed by Football (actual Football, ya know, the one you actually use your FEET to play). Of course I am slightly bias as I do live in the country that out class everyone and is the best team in the world (flex)

Just a side note, has this changed to the countdown to the best sport???

Lol, sorry for the derail ;)

DeletedUser

I dont mind talking about Sport for a change I was just suggesting a new name for the thread :)

Soberknight

I dont mind talking about Sport for a change I was just suggesting a new name for the thread :)

If we could agree this is not a true derailing then we could go on with the fun discussion :icon_wink:

What could be the arguments?
- The guys who started the thread had name linked to American Football.
- This is about countdown to something, just like we do with some sports (very weak argument i agree)
- i am empty already :icon_cry:

I guess we def need more good arguments if we want to convince a mod.

DeletedUser

Hmmm maybe tribes are enough like teams in a sport? And the thread is talking about two tribes so...

DeletedUser109725

Ultimate Frisbee!
Also uh, this is really the countdown till the the battle of the world, which we choose to represent by metaphor. We're just arguing what makes the best metaphor. It's clearly ultimate frisbee because things are moving soo fast and just flying around and everyone has to do alot of running to keep up. Also there aren't really cheerleader tribes, so there aren't cheerleaders, so it can't be American Football, though perhaps football?

DeletedUser

I like American football, rugby and soccer.. or futbal or whatever! I like them all so there!

DeletedUser

Erm im going to hazard a guess and say nutz are the kids, mm is the mommy and barb is the dad and mm is after getting f%$*£d :p