The Coward, The Traitor, and the CHICKEN.

DeletedUser

A coward could also be defined as someone who has to gather 20 tribes under his rule.

I define that as a wise ruler :)

Anyways, I should leave you guys with your topic about cowardice... Its fun to read :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I define that as a wise ruler :)

Anyways, I should leave you guys with your topic about cowardice... Its fun to read :icon_biggrin:

Okay...You're a coward for not throwing one back at me! :)

DeletedUser47445

I don't play this world, but this was an epic win of a PnP. Don't know who for, but epic.

Good luck whoever.

countzepplin

Well, if you can't tell who won, then it's not really epic now is it? :p

imori

At this point things seem to be pretty boring..I hardly think changing sides to liven things up should be considered an act of cowardice, treason, and chicken-ness.

Tis a game folks..if you're not having fun, you're doing something wrong. Kinda sucks to see you old pals from when I played fighting against each other now though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

At this point things seem to be pretty boring..I hardly think changing sides to liven things up should be considered an act of cowardice, treason, and chicken-ness.

Tis a game folks..if you're not having fun, you're doing something wrong. Kinda sucks to see you old pals from when I played fighting against each other now though.

Players that didn't stick about to play the game coming here and calling the gameplay of world three boring is a mindless act that is based on nothing but second hand information, how your opinion can be deemed helpful on a current affairs situation is beyond my reckoning.

As a side note Imori, as far as my memory recalls, you didn't leave the game on the best of terms with FF, your morale compass is quite frankly tainted.

I shant comment on the Free account, I've said my piece privately.

Well, if you can't tell who won, then it's not really epic now is it? :p

Plus without hardcore text walls pointlessly getting anywhere, it doesn't even get the bonus of boring some enemy players to sleep. :p

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No Scarge, you do not.

You like to go to sleep at times like these, because it's the middle of the night.

Now stay on the topic!

imori

Players that didn't stick about to play the game coming here and calling the gameplay of world three boring is a mindless act that is based on nothing but second hand information, how your opinion can be deemed helpful on a current affairs situation is beyond my reckoning.

As a side note Imori, as far as my memory recalls, you didn't leave the game on the best of terms with FF, your morale compass is quite frankly tainted.

I've popped in an out. No need to say where or when, but I've been around.

As for my "leaving on bad terms", I've made peace with those who matter. Sorry you're not among them.

DeletedUser

Are you saying that players who leave FF are evil? That's really quite an accusation you're making :icon_razz:

Is Imori Hitler? o_O

DeletedUser

One thing is established

History is written by the Victors...so it really does not matter what peeps in D*D say.... in the end we all know that Becky and I will be writing those history books!!

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ok it seems already know the cult true identity.

We are >>>>>>>>

And fighting versus >>>

And the final battle will be >>>

So all people in D*D & ELITE >>>>> <<< before its to late!!!!

DeletedUser

I've popped in an out. No need to say where or when, but I've been around.

As for my "leaving on bad terms", I've made peace with those who matter. Sorry you're not among them.

And out being the key point, you didn't stay, your opinion is meaningless.

And yes, I'm torn up inside that you don't consider me someone that matters. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

imori

And out being the key point, you didn't stay, your opinion is meaningless.

And yes, I'm torn up inside that you don't consider me someone that matters. LOL.

In and out meaning I'm still around. In fact, I'm in right now. A bud has me watching his stuff. Therefore still in, therefore your argument is invalid.

I understand, I'd be torn up too.

DeletedUser

Ok it seems already know the cult true identity.

We are >>>>>>>>

And fighting versus >>>

And the final battle will be >>>

So all people in D*D & ELITE >>>>> <<< before its to late!!!!

When did Cult become the darkside?

DeletedUser

Come to the Dark side--we have cookies

That was great, I totally snorted!!

DeletedUser

Just so it's clear, my considerations go beyond the actions of the few discussed here. It even goes beyond the hateful actions of ckkapoa on these forums toward myself and the current JohanG.

But both are playing roles in the current and future decisions of myself in this game.

odd tho that I never saw Pogues or GS in the regiment behind me at Goose Green or on the outskirts of Baghdad. I dont recall seeing them in the various Peace Keeping missions in Sierra Leone or Dafar or any of the other god forsaken places places we were sent to keep the peace with bullets flying around.

Cos unless you have been there Pogues - you dont have the right to judge my bravery and playing a silly internet based game is hardly like real life is it.

DeletedUser

odd tho that I never saw Pogues or GS in the regiment behind me at Goose Green or on the outskirts of Baghdad. I dont recall seeing them in the various Peace Keeping missions in Sierra Leone or Dafar or any of the other god forsaken places places we were sent to keep the peace with bullets flying around.

Cos unless you have been there Pogues - you dont have the right to judge my bravery and playing a silly internet based game is hardly like real life is it.

Don't drag me into your hissy fight.