The Crushers!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser57711

highly doubt you would fare well against me warmad after seeing your accomplishments to date.

you were never anything big nor will you ever be, by the way why post here still since its obvious your not in this world still?

who said i'm not playing this world? not me and not as Ripfin either, and CoD still sucks and sucks even more now.

also you obviously did not read your own tribes forums.

hmmm okay then so here is one thing i did that you could not i had 22 vills in exp land i was being hit by 60 + nukes a day i lost 7 vills took 25+ and i was not stacked for 197 hours after the first load of attacks

and i do play this world and at current i am taking on what was a top 20 player in till this week after me and a few others nuked and nobled i am up 53 2 1 in a max of 7 days and the 1 was a recap which oh yes i took right back.

dude i would walk all over you

Last edited:

Ripfin

hmmm okay then so here is one thing i did that you could not i had 22 vills in exp land i was being hit by 60 + nukes a day i lost 7 vills took 25+ and i was not stacked for 197 hours after the first load of attacks

and i do play this world and at current i am taking on what was a top 20 player in till this week after me and a few others nuked and nobled i am up 53 2 1 in a max of 7 days and the 1 was a recap which oh yes i took right back.

dude i walk all over you

Thats the best you got? on world 2 I was surrounded by a tribe for continents around and went to war with them, I lost 7 of my villages while taking over 70 of theirs, and they had good players and I was by myself and I didn't even have 30 villages at the time I did it.

but then again, thats life.

DeletedUser57711

Thats the best you got? on world 2 I was surrounded by a tribe for continents around and went to war with them, I lost 7 of my villages while taking over 70 of theirs, and they had good players and I was by myself and I didn't even have 30 villages at the time I did it.

but then again, thats life.

was on about this world not w2 or my first world ect this world as it is all that matters here so lets look at your life here rimmed hmmmm rimmed hmmmm let me guess what happens next hmmmm rimmed

oh and the stats i stated was just while i was waiting for the 197 hours i took a lot more then that lol i have taken many times over 100 vills of an at war tribe in just a week and have gone to war solo against tribes and not lost a village but taken 100's of them in other worlds and i did it here to but the tribe was only -AD-

Ripfin

was on about this world not w2 or my first world ect this world as it is all that matters here so lets look at your life here rimmed hmmmm rimmed hmmmm let me guess what happens next hmmmm rimmed

actually doubt i'll be rimmed this time in a tribe and doing rather well right now.

DeletedUser54315

Ripfin - you keep stating it was you against a tribe, obviously inferring you have no chance, but in case you haven't noticed its called tribal wars and the fact that no decent tribe was prepared to have you in their ranks or provide you with support clearly underlines the fact you have failed miserably in this world.

There are several players in this world who virtually play on their own (Mihajes, Saint and Andyjc to name three) but the difference between them and you is that they have friends prepared to help them.

Anyone can press the buttons to attack or defend but for me a great player is someone who through their dealings and actions in the game and on the forum obtains the respect of their fellow tribemates and other players in the game so that when you need some help they are there to help you. So to that end you are probably the worst player I have encountered in W22 and certainly the most arrogant and unlikeable.

I concede it maybe how you want to play the game and you get your enjoyment by behaving how you do, if that is the case then fine and good luck to you, just don't come on here and say what a great player you are when clearly you are the same as your great crusher nuke invention, i.e. surplus to requirements at this stage of the game.

You came, you played, you lost (not once but twice), accept it, learn from it and move on.

DeletedUser

Ripfin - you keep stating it was you against a tribe, obviously inferring you have no chance, but in case you haven't noticed its called tribal wars and the fact that no decent tribe was prepared to have you in their ranks or provide you with support clearly underlines the fact you have failed miserably in this world.

There are several players in this world who virtually play on their own (Mihajes, Saint and Andyjc to name three) but the difference between them and you is that they have friends prepared to help them.

Anyone can press the buttons to attack or defend but for me a great player is someone who through their dealings and actions in the game and on the forum obtains the respect of their fellow tribemates and other players in the game so that when you need some help they are there to help you. So to that end you are probably the worst player I have encountered in W22 and certainly the most arrogant and unlikeable.

I concede it maybe how you want to play the game and you get your enjoyment by behaving how you do, if that is the case then fine and good luck to you, just don't come on here and say what a great player you are when clearly you are the same as your great crusher nuke invention, i.e. surplus to requirements at this stage of the game.

You came, you played, you lost (not once but twice), accept it, learn from it and move on.

Applauds* well said bravo old chap

Ripfin

problem is 1st. time I was rimmed I was not even playing the account if I was a cruddy tribe like D3th would not have been able to rim me, the 2nd. time I was rimmed there was no stopping that since I was surrounded the fact it took COD over one month to noble 1 player surrounded wholly by them for continents around speaks ill of them, and yes they claim they were in a war and blah blah blah, but that sure didn't stop them from sending thousands of attacks at me every day, oh wait doubt they were even in a war to begin withpuhlease COD was a crappy tribe and I'm proving it now every day in the game, yum yum yum nothing like CoD villages to crush.

DeletedUser57711

problem is 1st. time I was rimmed I was not even playing the account if I was a cruddy tribe like D3th would not have been able to rim me, the 2nd. time I was rimmed there was no stopping that since I was surrounded the fact it took COD over one month to noble 1 player surrounded wholly by them for continents around speaks ill of them, and yes they claim they were in a war and blah blah blah, but that sure didn't stop them from sending thousands of attacks at me every day, oh wait doubt they were even in a war to begin withpuhlease COD was a crappy tribe and I'm proving it now every day in the game, yum yum yum nothing like CoD villages to crush.

shut up there was koa exp who and around 4 other tribes you suck come to grips with that. you were a side op i set up for not loads of players like you say. But 1 small squad if you think your really that good then what account you playing?

Ripfin

shut up there was koa exp who and around 4 other tribes you suck come to grips with that. you were a side op i set up for not loads of players like you say. But 1 small squad if you think your really that good then what account you playing?

1 Squad coming from more then one tribe and way more then 1 continent, and like I said only 18 of your people nobled my villages but over 50 of your people attacked me, and oh yes lets not forget how your heirarchy threatened players who did not attack me with being expelled from the tribe and nobled themselves, my your squads are very disorganised indeed, as it goes COD is full of lies and deceit and will be rimmed themselves soon, you made a big tadoo about nobling me and when you couldn't do the job right you claimed I wasn't even a bother, lets face it the world knows COD sucks and then some.

and if you want to know who i'm playing come and find out.

I'll be the one nobling COD villages quite well.

DeletedUser57711

1 Squad coming from more then one tribe and way more then 1 continent, and like I said only 18 of your people nobled my villages but over 50 of your people attacked me, and oh yes lets not forget how your heirarchy threatened players who did not attack me with being expelled from the tribe and nobled themselves, my your squads are very disorganised indeed, as it goes COD is full of lies and deceit and will be rimmed themselves soon, you made a big tadoo about nobling me and when you couldn't do the job right you claimed I wasn't even a bother, lets face it the world knows COD sucks and then some.

and if you want to know who i'm playing come and find out.

I'll be the one nobling COD villages quite well.

1 squad in a big tribe is going to be more then one continent :icon_rolleyes: and i think your thinking i am still in cod which i am not i also think they suck. and where the hell did you get that from that we would kick them out we said to one because he was found to be supporting you dude get over yourself and if your nobling cod vills then your in the same tribe as me or bdeath

DeletedUser

Ripfin let me explain this to you.

At that time I was squad leader for that squad. You pissed me off so I had you rimmed. You were a side op. You weren't worth my time to set up a proper op. All I did was make a list and basically said claim and noble at will. You nobled some back you say. Congratulations you nobled an inactive noob who is now kicked.

Go on about how awsome you are. All I did was say go get him and look at how many people attacked you.

Only an idiot mouths off to someone who completely surrounds them.

Now what's your account now? Let's look at these nobling histories shall we. Let's see who you've been nobling?

I swear when we find you we will get you a one on one with a member of CoD and we will show you who is best.

If your soo great you won't refuse such a challenge will you?

If you lose though you go away forever and never post here again. Agreed?

Ripfin

1 squad in a big tribe is going to be more then one continent :icon_rolleyes: and i think your thinking i am still in cod which i am not i also think they suck. and where the hell did you get that from that we would kick them out we said to one because he was found to be supporting you dude get over yourself and if your nobling cod vills then your in the same tribe as me or bdeath

actually that was on a tribe wide e-mail, also no COD supporting me then, so nice try, i'm starting to believe your believing your own lies.

Ripfin let me explain this to you.

At that time I was squad leader for that squad. You pissed me off so I had you rimmed. You were a side op. You weren't worth my time to set up a proper op. All I did was make a list and basically said claim and noble at will. You nobled some back you say. Congratulations you nobled an inactive noob who is now kicked.

Really Fatterpunk is kicked out of CoD? better go check who I nobled villages from sure looks like alot of COD stench.

DeletedUser

actually that was on a tribe wide e-mail, also no COD supporting me then, so nice try, i'm starting to believe your believing your own lies.

Really Fatterpunk is kicked out of CoD? better go check who I nobled villages from sure looks like alot of COD stench.

so you still dont want to reveal yourself coward?

and no i was refering to dryius but i do remember fatterpunk got one nobled off him cause he had over 1K attacks on an actual warfront.

why don't you have some guts ripfin tell me who you are now

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

so you still dont want to reveal yourself coward?

and no i was refering to dryius but i do remember fatterpunk got one nobled off him cause he had over 1K attacks on an actual warfront.

why don't you have some guts ripfin tell me who you are now

why so you can turn the whole world againstme and save COD's sorry behind? I don't think so, there is no salvation for COD now, as the saying goes Revenge is a dish best served cold and this revenge is oh so sweet.

and for Fatterpunk being busy on a war front he sure spent alot of time on me, really leathley your lies are now becoming transparent to all.

DeletedUser57711

why so you can turn the whole world againstme and save COD's sorry behind? I don't think so, there is no salvation for COD now, as the saying goes Revenge is a dish best served cold and this revenge is oh so sweet.

and for Fatterpunk being busy on a war front he sure spent alot of time on me, really leathley your lies are now becoming transparent to all.

are you dumb or what big players have more then one cluster in many k's. i am not in cod and i do not really like what they have become hence why i am in xxxx now. but you were a SIDE OP (get that in to that little brain of yours) that got a lot of nukes sent at because everyone hates you in this world. they all think you a little BSer. if your that good and are nobling cod vills very well. then say who you are. i took on an account that was cods main target for the fun of it as not a scared little boy who talks a good game but can't act on it. ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????

DeletedUser

Actually you ignorant pup I have every right to since they did not noble me rather "Quickly" but took forever to do such, they were not involved in another war at the time, and if were organised could have nobled me out within the week since I did not have that very many villages but no they took a month to get rid of little ole me in their continents and yet still could not rid me out of the game even though I was still near their own players.
So before you go showing your own ignorance again mihajes you might want to get a reality check, furthermore I've been using Crushers since world 2 doubt many on this world have, so go blow it out your ear.

So let's get that reality check rip.

After nobling a couple of CoD villas you created a humble thread advertising your birthdiay, bragging how CoD will never noble you and discussing the merits of not including MA in your nukes and including 1000 scouts in your defensive villas:lol: That was September 21st 2009

By 15th October you had abandoned your boasting thread while Cod had brought you down from 2 mil to 55k points and taking 250 from you.

A pretty swift operation by anyone's standards even considering the fact that they were dealing with a renowned bad player like you as skinny very well explained.

You can come up with all the sour grape harvest of Australia if you like, but the fact is that despite playing this game since W1 or 2 or whatever, the whole of W22 know that your the rim King whether a player or a tribe leader.... and after all your experience in previous world you still try to justify silly crashers and nukes without MAs and 1000 scouts in your defense villas.

Try the latest world ....some may believe you're an expert.
Here you'll always be noob no1...and now a true coward too boasting about accounts that you cannot/are afraid to reveal.
Does it get any lower than that?

Ripfin

are you dumb or what big players have more then one cluster in many k's. i am not in cod and i do not really like what they have become hence why i am in xxxx now. but you were a SIDE OP (get that in to that little brain of yours) that got a lot of nukes sent at because everyone hates you in this world. they all think you a little BSer. if your that good and are nobling cod vills very well. then say who you are. i took on an account that was cods main target for the fun of it as not a scared little boy who talks a good game but can't act on it. ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????

then tell me why is COD spending less time and energy and troops on the current major war then they did on their side op on me? face ityou guys can't even keep your story straight.

seriously I haven't even seen a half hearted effort from COD to fight yet, its like their just rolling over and dying.

also as it goes I will not be COD's salvation by making my extermination a rallying cry, COD will be destroyed and nothing is going to stop that.

So let's get that reality check rip.

After nobling a couple of CoD villas you created a humble thread advertising your birthdiay, bragging how CoD will never noble you and discussing the merits of not including MA in your nukes and including 1000 scouts in your defensive villas:lol: That was September 21st 2009

By 15th October you had abandoned your boasting thread while Cod had brought you down from 2 mil to 55k points and taking 250 from you.

A pretty swift operation by anyone's standards even considering the fact that they were dealing with a renowned bad player like you as skinny very well explained.

You can come up with all the sour grape harvest of Australia if you like, but the fact is that despite playing this game since W1 or 2 or whatever, the whole of W22 know that your the rim King whether a player or a tribe leader.... and after all your experience in previous world you still try to justify silly crashers and nukes without MAs and 1000 scouts in your defense villas.

Try the latest world ....some may believe you're an expert.
Here you'll always be noob no1...and now a true coward too boasting about accounts that you cannot/are afraid to reveal.
Does it get any lower than that?

the funny thing is Mihajes I accomplished what I had set out to do when I fought COD i never expected to last but my goal was reached, but alas your still too ignorant to realise what that goal was, but heres a hint, it had something to do with why the war started. tell me do you even know why it started, does leathley even know why it started?

by the way in my first war with COD I did have MA so anybody who says I didn't is full of it, i just didn't put them in all my nukes only a few special ones, same with crushers only had 3 crusher villages out of all my villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser57711

then tell me why is COD spending less time and energy and troops on the current major war then they did on their side op on me? face ityou guys can't even keep your story straight.

seriously I haven't even seen a half hearted effort from COD to fight yet, its like their just rolling over and dying.

also as it goes I will not be COD's salvation by making my extermination a rallying cry, COD will be destroyed and nothing is going to stop that.

the funny thing is Mihajes I accomplished what I had set out to do when I fought COD i never expected to last but my goal was reached, but alas your still too ignorant to realise what that goal was, but heres a hint, it had something to do with why the war started. tell me do you even know why it started, does leathley even know why it started?

by the way in my first war with COD I did have MA so anybody who says I didn't is full of it, i just didn't put them in all my nukes only a few special ones, same with crushers only had 3 crusher villages out of all my villages.

what do you not get i am not in cod for god sake i am in xxxx at this time kicking cods ass :icon_rolleyes:
i just do not like the way you are twisting everything you suck face it and you are a coward if your in the same tribe as me then omg why if bdeath let you in omg why your the worse w22 plyer there is in play wise and reputation wise

Ripfin

what do you not get i am not in cod for god sake i am in xxxx at this time kicking cods ass :icon_rolleyes:
i just do not like the way you are twisting everything you suck face it and you are a coward if your in the same tribe as me then omg why if bdeath let you in omg why your the worse w22 plyer there is in play wise and reputation wise

well thats your opinion, the one who knows who I am thinks i'm doing a bang up job, so :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yes.. the funny thing is that you still trying to convince yourself that your important and your goal was to be rimmed once more. The only war you have ever started is that were everyone attacks you. You have the gift of unifying everyone.
When you do think of that reason again properly do come and tell us.

as for your MAs they mysteriously disappeared again when you were in S|W? :) cause what you emptied on me didn't have any.

Do tell us about your 'special' nukes with MAs then:icon_biggrin:. We'd love to learn from such a 'skillful' player as you. The art of being rimmed revealed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.