The Dark Sentinel, =D][S=

DeletedUser

Come join us on =D][S=, we're striving to be one of the top tribe on W20. join us, you wont regret it. most of our player are experienced so, dont worry about being a noob, we'll share our experiences and will help you get stronger in no time. we're mostly reside on K45, but at this moment we accept members from any nearby K.
so, join us here and with your help we can get to the top faster. what are you waiting for?? apply

Apply here and wait for the invite or you can message me ingame

there are something you got to know about our tribe:

INVITE
This tribe not built to be the place for the weak to hide. But its a tribe built for the strong and willful to gather and work together to reach one goal, "TO BE A STRONG, HONORABLE, AND RESPECTFUL BOTH AS A PLAYER AND A TRIBE"

INVITE RULES AND REQUIREMENT

1. Active both on playing and on the forum. if you ever proved to be inactive even once, you will be kicked and forced to surrender your villages.

2. Have the will to go stronger. if you dont have it, dont bother asking. if you lose your will and wont recover, you will be kicked and have to give up your villages to tribe mates or be forced to do it.

3. Abide every rules thats set by tribe leaders. i only make rules for the benefit of the tribe and all members inside it. so basically, if you dont abide any rules i made, you will just made the tribe goes into chaos and harder to reach its goal.

4. We will consider even the lowest points players as long as they have what it takes to be our tribe mates. so, noobs are more than welcomed as long as they want to be stronger and learn from the experienced.

5. As we say before, this is not a tribe for hiding. so, we wont accept refugee. if you want to join us you have to settle down your problem first. its a standard tribe rules.

TRIBES PHILOSOPHIES

"Points wont save you, troops will"
"Live Respectful, Die Honorable"
"Whenever there is a will, there is a way"
"Fight to the best, Defend to the death"

:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool: