The Day of Days

DeletedUser

I smell defeat

go back to oam's this is the xiii rbe war thread

ywevis=fail

DeletedUser

save them? you have 100 million more pts than us and only lead noblings by like 120? We are catching up, so it shows point whoring just isn't worth it.

really? we are winning?

taught you guys were pretending that you were kicking us about the place?

DeletedUser46195

Give it a couple of days, lets see where it goes... I am sure you guys will be instructed to noble in K9 in the deep corner so ya can hide :)

DeletedUser

really? we are winning?

taught you guys were pretending that you were kicking us about the place?

your down 11 villages to me..guess I will have to take the rest to shut you up... let me finish my existing target and I will come after you again irish boy!!

@ star... Loved the PnP mate. welcome to the dance RBE.

DeletedUser

I hear that RBE will be nobling in the core of XIII not the boarders like XIII thinks. 24 hours they want all xiii support to go to boarders then d3th and rbe and 2 secret tribes will lauch attacks toward xiiii core. xiii might have thought that RBE were being nice giving them 24 hours :lol:

hope xiii is prepared to think before they say send all support to boarders

DeletedUser

I hear that RBE will be nobling in the core of XIII not the boarders like XIII thinks. 24 hours they want all xiii support to go to boarders then d3th and rbe and 2 secret tribes will lauch attacks toward xiiii core. xiii might have thought that RBE were being nice giving them 24 hours :lol:

its pretty much damn if you do and damn if you dont... they dont support the front lines than the front lines will be taken.

CiderJar

Boarders? you are not at that bending over school of yours here Inspector. In our world we have borders.

cane2.jpg

DeletedUser

save them? you have 100 million more pts than us and only lead noblings by like 120? We are catching up, so it shows point whoring just isn't worth it.

you have about 190 mil points more than XXXX, and you only managed 18 more villages this month. so what does that show?

DeletedUser

would liek to state NOW that d3th have lost plenty of villages in the last month, but not to XIII

DeletedUser66513

2 secret tribes?

BDeath and Plague by any chance? :icon_rolleyes::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

WOW.... all i can say is WOW!!!

i suppport XIII and XXXX obviously but this should hopefully seperate the proper elite players from the "less elite players" :lol:

this is going to be big, but please, both sides be decent in this war, no stupid ploys like what happened today.

leave it down to pure fighting... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

2 secret tribes?

BDeath and Plague by any chance? :icon_rolleyes::icon_eek:

[NUTZ] and EXP.

my bet is that both NUTZ and EXP learned their lessons not to mess with RBE, they now are helping them rather than fighting against them...

if im right, that will leave XIII pretty surrounded by the rest of the world.

maybe not EXP, they may be allies, but NUTZ is a possibility.

carriestupidhead

I lol'd at the man in the boat, plus everyone loves a ninja :p

This will be interesting to watch, many developments to come :)