The empire vs. Hoplo

DeletedUser

That was sad then, however you should just have merged into a single tribe from my view. Of course you didn't do that and people misstook you for Hoplo. That's the thing which happens when you wall up in a single color to an enemy.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice, we make most of our decisions based on what you think. Here are some facts for you before you start thinking TNE is doing well:
1. TNE already disbanded and partially reformed. They had lost over 12m in points last I checked (like 3 days ago) from conquered villages and players leaving.
2. TNE attacked ex-SCIR0N's, and some of us supported them. Those villages were not even close to being stacked though, so don't make it sound like TNE was fighting an uphill battle against HOPLOX. KAT said it himself, HOPLOX was weakened so TNE declared war.
3. Those ex-SCIR0N's that were attacked had support in K43, so they had quite a few empty villages in K21/22 where they were attacked, and TNE was barely able to take any of them.

DeletedUser

Well we got all our own versaions and that is yours. Do they keep an eye on who's who?

THey they didn't have much support it wasj ust that many villages had supports icomnning etc from what I heard when people took villages. From Sciron. that's it and it wasn't one message that's why I declaered it as much.

DeletedUser

Mostly HOPLOX members were attacked, not ex-SCIR0N's? Oh okay I guess those 200+ nukes to peterbiol were just imaginary then? Or Alexander Neves? Even Aureliaan? Need I go on? Ex-SCIR0N's had more total incomings than all of HOPLOX.
most likely these formed the easyest targets, and the nearest.

all that matters is that these players were in HOP-whatever and they were open for attacks, so what's the difrence?

DeletedUser

alright that's it, i have had enough of your bullshit.
so you got enough of yourself? :)

you also got a big mouth, and you are just as pathetic as ben.
TNE is priorety smile! :icon_biggrin:, look how we are owning TNE smile! :icon_biggrin:, look how many troops they lost attacking us smile! :icon_biggrin:
see, look how good we are, we are so full of ourselves, yeah, were so cool, please give us some attention, did you see me? smile! :icon_biggrin:

the only trueth their is, is that daikou's "bullshit" is hitting a soft spot, and no matter how hard you try, and try to look as good as possible, you are getting pwnt on all fronts.
so actually, you fail!, and there is no-one to blame for it exept your own dumb stratigy!

DeletedUser

most likely these formed the easyest targets, and the nearest.

all that matters is that these players were in HOP-whatever and they were open for attacks, so what's the difrence?

The point is they had no troops nearby, with the exception of a few SCIR0N players supporting them, and they barely lost any villages. ~TNE~'s coordination was pathetic, must be ridiculously embarrassing for them... they should've been able to cut through those villages as easily as SCIOVA cut through ~TNE~'s ;) :lol:

DeletedUser

I hear other things and see other things, don't cover to much when your bib is already filled.

DeletedUser

Gotta remember, TNE has had little to no war experience, or experiences in attacking/defending for that matter. It's all relatively new to them.

But then again, there's no excuses for what happened. However I an guarantee you, had Landaro been playing, things for Peterbiol would've ended up much differently, instead the sitters just launched nukes randomly because they didn't have the time.

DeletedUser

Gotta remember, TNE has had little to no war experience, or experiences in attacking/defending for that matter. It's all relatively new to them.

Whose fault is that? They're the ones that hugged everyone around them instead of fighting it out...

But then again, there's no excuses for what happened. However I an guarantee you, had Landaro been playing, things for Peterbiol would've ended up much differently, instead the sitters just launched nukes randomly because they didn't have the time.

First of all, you're definitely underestimating peterbiol. His OD isn't amazing, but he is a great fighter and knows how to defend himself, and is very aggressive. You're also overestimating landaro. I know how he fights, and he's a great player, but he's not that good.

landaro vs. peterbiol would've been a very good matchup in my opinion. Their skill levels are almost identical. You're also forgetting that peterbiol has/had a ton of defense supporting K43. If it hadn't been for that, I am fully confident that peterbiol would not have lost a single village. Of course there's no proof for either side, and this debate could go on forever, so I'll end the debate by going back to what I originally said about it-
~TNE~ was barely able to take any villages from the ex-SCIR0N's, regardless of who sent nukes/nobles, and that was hitting players with quite a few empty villages.

DeletedUser

First of all, you're definitely underestimating peterbiol. His OD isn't amazing, but he is a great fighter and knows how to defend himself, and is very aggressive. You're also overestimating landaro. I know how he fights, and he's a great player, but he's not that good.

landaro vs. peterbiol would've been a very good matchup in my opinion. Their skill levels are almost identical. You're also forgetting that peterbiol has/had a ton of defense supporting K43. If it hadn't been for that, I am fully confident that peterbiol would not have lost a single village. Of course there's no proof for either side, and this debate could go on forever, so I'll end the debate by going back to what I originally said about it-
~TNE~ was barely able to take any villages from the ex-SCIR0N's, regardless of who sent nukes/nobles, and that was hitting players with quite a few empty villages.

Just to simplify what you had said about Peterbiol, Landaro is suporting a good majority of the front lines of people being attacked from former TNE, but all and all, I was suppose to sit Landaro, unfortunately I didn't take it because all the offensive was sent out randomly and screwed up everything.

Having a defenseless village is your own problem, it doesn't matter to me, ex-SCIR0N's are just that, ex members, they're in HOPLO now and face attacks, they know this, and for SCIR0N to allow them out and to help defend them, is right because they're allied, but also wrong because as far as I know SCI held high regards for our alliance between one another.

DeletedUser

Having a defenseless village is your own problem, it doesn't matter to me, ex-SCIR0N's are just that, ex members, they're in HOPLO now and face attacks, they know this, and for SCIR0N to allow them out and to help defend them, is right because they're allied, but also wrong because as far as I know SCI held high regards for our alliance between one another.

Yes it is, and I hope it doesn't seem like I'm making excuses, because I'm definitely not trying to. My main point mentioning that is that circumstances would have been way different if SCIR0N wasn't fighting the LFKD. ~TNE~ didn't have to worry about the LFKD, so it wasn't an issue for them.

Yes those members left, but they still have SCI blood running through their veins, as others have said, and we connect with our members. Every single member is basically like a PA with us, and when they leave on good terms like these players did, it's like they're still part of SCIR0N, so some players sent support. It's always a questionable action to support players on one side when two allies fight... but ~TNE~ wasn't an ally, and like I already said, I consider those HOPLOX members as much a SCIR0N member as any of our other members. It's a matter of loyalty, I personally was one of the players to support some of them, and I know they would have done the same for me, and I'm happy to say I supported them.

DeletedUser

Then so be it that SCIR0N should also attack TSE that are coming up on HOPLOS and will eventually get to HOPLOX and do the same there. From what I hear, it won't be long before they intend to do that anyways. But it's alright, I understand your point but at the same time, you're defending against an ally...us.

Even though they're Ex-SCIR0N, they still chose to leave for another tribe, they should not be asking SCIR0N to tip the scales in their favor. I know me personally, just the way I see things, if somebody in HOPLOS was being supported by a SCIR0N player, I personally would talk to the SCIR0N player, ask them to remove support, if they did not, I'd refer to the council of SCIR0N about that player, if nothing was done, it's liable that I attack that SCIR0N player if he's near as well.

It only seems right, you kill an allies troops, he comes after yours.

DeletedUser

daikou you do realize that after the merge between HOPLO/SCIR0N is over they will not be allies but rather family, basically we are already a family, the only thing left to do is finish the merge and then everything will be complete, i don't know which comes first to you, but to me family comes before allies/friends.

DeletedUser

daikou you do realize that after the merge between HOPLO/SCIR0N is over they will not be allies but rather family, basically we are already a family, the only thing left to do is finish the merge and then everything will be complete, i don't know which comes first to you, but to me family comes before allies/friends.

Last time I checked HOPLON was merging, not HOPLOS, and by that time, half of you will be dead anyways, and the rest will be under attack and claimed as refugees, just as SCI is claiming now. It was said before that you can "scream refugee all you want, it wont matter to us, we will protect them" so I'm assuming we're only going to do the same with former TNE members.

Deathpact, you still keep talking big, but I've seen nothing out of you yet, do you ever consider even to attack a red dot?

You noticed how fast and badly Dkis1's ass was getting kicked, so you took his villages in other areas [or was possibly gifted to you]...kinda sad when ya think about it after all that big talkin ya did.

DeletedUser

let me explain 1 thing about this merge to you, yeah HOPLON and SCIR0N are merging, but the merge isn't leaving HOPLOX and HOPLOS to fend for themselves, after that merge is over, HOPLOX, HOPLOS, and HOP/SCI, will become a New family tribe, and those will be the 3 branches...

apparently your not a red dot then, haven't looked to closely at your incomings have you.

he was sat, the actual player coulda kicked your ass with half his villages, i knew him, and how skilled/active he was. yeah i took some of his villages, better me then you, those will eventually become more nukes, heading to your villages.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'll be awaiting them nukes, you're too easy kid, cant wait till I get closer to you. SCIR0N and HOPLOS wont be able to save you forever, eventually ill keep moving closer and closer...and what will you do then..keep sending these nukes, i will pick them off or just simply dodge them, means nothing to me.

DeletedUser

you really do seem to think i am afraid of you, just so you know i can't wait for you to "get closer to me" if you ever do that is, i doubt you will even make it past K51.

DeletedUser

Beyond k51 is SCIR0N, so we see how things are after k51 is done and taken over, and at this rate, now that my brothers are here, it wont take very long for us to batter down the walls and begin taking villages, so keep talking...I enjoy reading about how you think I will fail, you honestly keep me wanting to take more and more of your tribes villages.

DeletedUser

Check twstats, I don't try kiddo. You're the one whom should be trying...trying to keep from internal nobling. It'll help you out once and a while to actually attack something that's not affiliated to your family. Go on, give it a whirl boy, i'm sure you'll grow to love it.