The end of DVADER

DeletedUser

As most probably know, I(LostAnge1) have quit the game and passed the account on to a few others. Well, fast forward to a month later and I stop by to see what's going on. The tribe, DVADER, is in shambles. Apparently when I left, nobody could successfully take over the leadership, and everyone left.

I think now is the time to officially close the chapter on DVADER. All good things must come to an end, it would be outrageous to expect a tribe in this game to last any longer than this one has. DVADER has simply run its course and made an enormous impact on the game, so there are no hard feelings about the end.

DVADER was created December 20, 2007. The original leaders were LostAnge1, Faelderg, lippa, and Widedog. DVADER assumed the position of the #1 tribe in February 2008 and held that spot until October 7, 2009.

Best of luck to all the former DVADER members. The tribe will be disbanded today.

DeletedUser

R.I.P. DVADER and its members. You will be forever remembered for your impact on W1 and its people.

DeletedUser8993

This is a sad day Dvader was a great tribe and i enjoyed my time in it. It's funny how one player can hold a tribe together and when that player leaves it all falls apart.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rip DVADER, didn't see this one coming.. No one lasts forever, well expect..DNY (12) :|

DeletedUser

You did a great job, jasp. Shame it couldn't be saved.

I had fun there and it was hard to leave [W1/DVADER] when I did - seems a very long time ago, now.

DVADER will be missed. Even by The_GreyNobler.

DeletedUser

I too will miss DVADER. We had a great Team. Was a real force! I quit World 1 a few weeks back, giving the villages away to friends now :)

DeletedUser

Dvader will miss all players in world 1 :( Now they members are with me in TRAP tribe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A great tribe with some great players, sad to see it come to such an abrupt end.

DeletedUser2248

At its height, Dvader was an unstoppable force. I certainly enjoyed my times there but, as they say, all good things must come to an end.

DeletedUser

it would be outrageous to expect a tribe in this game to last any longer than this one has.

*Ahem* WL/WLE, July 2006 to present, and still going strong, beat that anyone?

Sad to see them go though, too many tribes going from inactivity rather than being conquered in wars like the good old days of TW and Robac :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

*Ahem* WL/WLE, July 2006 to present, and still going strong, beat that anyone?

Sad to see them go though, too many tribes going from inactivity rather than being conquered in wars like the good old days of TW and Robac :icon_sad:

Eww.. I still can't believe you went to WL. DVADER was it, dude.

DeletedUser

It was good while it lasted, but as lippa said all good things must come to an end and the show must go on! so now it's time to say goodbye to DVADER and welcome TRAP!!!

DeletedUser

At its height, Dvader was an unstoppable force. I certainly enjoyed my times there but, as they say, all good things must come to an end.

whoa its lippa

things went downhill after you left :villagers:

DeletedUser74289

Dang, Dvader gone? :(. Def congrat for how long u guys were around, wish it didn't end the way it did.

DeletedUser2248

whoa its lippa

things went downhill after you left :villagers:

Hi Jasp!

Funny, they also said the same thing happened to my tribe on W2 after I had gone. Certainly shows that I used to spend far too much time on this game!

I tried contacting you back on skype, I hadnt been ignoring you I just turned all notifications off for quite a while and didnt really use it. They are back on now, though.