The End of W5

Ironhelms

Well the end is just a few hours away - TSE will win the world beating VVV (who at their peak were double TSE's size).

After 7 long years, I have seen many people/accounts come and go, a few people have been here since the start, and I commend them whichever side they were on. to last this long in a simple text based game is impressive (or sad!)

There are many people that I would like to say a few words about, most would not get read, so...

Congratz to Ging for winning the world, xJezuzx for keeping the tribe alive and active, also for the immense work in operation planning.

I will also thank my co :axemen:Zach:axemen: for the past few years, his help, his nuking, has helped keep the account on track.

Anyway, good luck to all, and maybe, just maybe we will meet again on another world :icon_surprised:

-Iron

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was going to make this thread, but you beat me to it. :p

I'll comment on a few players as well.

Iron/Zach - You guys worked very well together. If you guys pointwhore a little more, you could take the #1 spot. :D You do have the most villages in the world currently (a 78 village lead). :p
David (MaJeSTee) - I would call you a noob, but I'm sure if I did, you'd send me a video message calling me a noob (plus a few other fun things). :D :p Good job though. :)
Will (Jezuz's terribly inactive co-player) - I don't think any of us will ever forget you and all the times you chose to argue with Sam in the Skype chat. You were certainly opinionated. ;)
Jezuz - Good job bro for staying and leading ~TSE~ to victory. You have certainly earned it. We will all miss the fun conversations about various players wanting to rest their head on your hairy bosom. :p
Wolfgang - It has been crazy watching you dominate in the north. :D Good job.
Darkraven9 - Your name is just epic, so of course I had to give you a shout-out. :p
TV Marko - You may be gone now, but thanks for unknowingly welcoming me to World 5 by hitting me when I first took over Hitri. :D
Dorin (Smokender) - You were always fun to talk to. :D Thank you for always been so motivated. :p
LA (Lord Ace) - Thank you for sticking around the entire world and putting in so much time and effort. :)
xConnect - You were constantly growing and a great tribemate to have by my side. :)

This is what I posted on my profile in-game:

I'd like to thank all the players that have played or been a part of World 5. World 5 is the last of the old worlds, and it will be remembered for a long time by all the players who were fortunate enough to play it. ~TSE~/The Southern Empire has fought hard and deserves this win. Congratulations to all of the members of~TSE~.

darkraven9

Wow. Seven years. Is it really over?

I should not be here. I was rimmed once, years ago when I was still in college on a team trip to San Diego. Since i began, I have spent many nights here - there will be a small piece of me waging war here long after we are all gone.

I've grown up since I began playing this game. This is weird. However, nothing is forever.

Thank you to all my friends and tribes I was a part of..

Dark Energy - My beloved tribe, where I met my best friends here - Hydrus, elite nite, House of One, drakosa, Irius, MissTash...god, what ever happened to you all...

SCIOVA - lucky charms, gammlen. I learned how to play smart with you.

V V V - metaller, andrew6ca, and ghettogirl...I would have quit years ago had you not taken me in. you taught me just how good bloodshed feels. and when you left the game, it mattered to me...

TSE - majestee, thanks for being my fellow headhunter. oceans of blood were spilled before us.

And so this ends.

Victory, or DEATH.

-darkraven9

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone. World 5 Just ended at 19:17 Server Time (2:17 p.m. EST). I know, because Inno kicked me off when the world ended. -_- :(

Zanrelley

Congratulations to everyone involved in the world on all sides :)

DeletedUser

GG guys. We smashed it.. and by we i mean me.. and by smashed i mean inactively plodded along <3

DeletedUser111316

I think it is to bad that you didn't get a bigger premium reward for winning. Some of you played for almost 8 years (7 years 10 months) and got the same reward as the W71 winners who played for 1 year and 3 months. You played about 6 times as long, and the same reward.

DeletedUser

Iron/Zach - You guys worked very well together. If you guys pointwhore a little more, you could take the #1 spot. :D You do have the most villages in the world currently (a 78 village lead). :p

We tried at the end lol. Couldn't get rank 1, but atleast we have the record for most villages in .net (and maybe tw) history. :icon_cool:

Crest OF Fire

WOOOOOOW

Hey guys the world finally ended,

Best world I ever played in

MRLT,SPARZ,TSE,

Metroooo,gin,ironhelms,arghos,cryptto,man-united and ofcourse the Tacos lord xJezuzx ,

It's been a long time the list is huge, but I wish i could remember everybody.

Gratz this was the best world Ever

Such a memories

Lonelystranger

DeletedUser

Well done TSE

And a hello to any old LFKD members who are still in world 5 :)

Dagoneto

DeletedUser

Congratulations on your victory ~tse~
Always played by friendship, to protect the friends I could and to protect me.
So I apologize to enemies, that all I did was just game strategy and many ended up with resentment.
And I thank the great friends I made in the game hopefully remember the name of everyone here, I'm sorry I do not remember all:
those were:
andrew6ca, Grayeyes Graydragon, Jean-Marie, naz5, NC30, vanessa mello, wagner mello, Metroooo.

those who continued to the end:
Snake Plissken

Thank you all for the great game that you provided. All that reached the end proved to be good players.
Hugs to all and if we find any game, have a good friend here.

alciney

DeletedUser7344

I just want to wish you all happy holidays and all the best for the upcoming years.
Also, I want to thank those who actually keep up the game alive and that fought till the end against all odds.
Peace on Earth.
LD

DeletedUser

Wow this is a few years ago.

Hope everyone is getting on well. Good game.

Gunner1100

The memories are still strong. Makes you wonder what we're all doing while undoubtedly NOT spending countless hours plotting, planning and worrying that youll be taken in your sleep.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The memories are still strong. Makes you wonder what we're all doing while undoubtedly NOT spending countless hours plotting, planning and worrying that youll be taken in your sleep.

Agreed. W5 was a lot of fun.

Wait, I'm not? Hmmm. I should really stop taking on new worlds. :/

DeletedUser

Played with Hoplon for the entire year I played. Fantastic tribesmen. No idea what happened to them eventually though..
Must have aligned with SCIRON.

stoowart
Piross
Spartan Knight
oestefjels
adowsy
Ilandria
JayG

We had a good time!

0s0speedy

I hope everyones well. hit me up if any of you are still playing!

nechromancer_w36