The Fall of a Family?

DeletedUser

well my comment now,

that was an interesting war...although really short term..anw as you have seen i have decided to step back from the public forums as i have been flamed without reason cause 2 ex members of my tribe were kicked so they starte d having some bad feelings about me...anw we were working together in draco with all of my members...we have a great new council that kept usin the top..althought i am not so good with all that craps about propaganda i have followed that motto

Not saying anything says a lot,
Cause Actions Speak Louder Than Words!

i believe there is nothing more i can say here....

petros

DeletedUser

at least his last thing kinda makes sense, except for this:

cause 2 ex members of my tribe were kicked so they starte d having some bad feelings about me

I started flaming you before you kicked me, kid :) fyi,

please, I was going to actually congratulate you for victory over BBB (not really) and words (kinda), but that just ruined it :lol:, so get the right facts next time.

DeletedUser

well i hope you have a lesson from all of that great fun you had and next time do not mess with draco

pp

DeletedUser

peter pan's initials :lol: pp (yes, completely immature, but still valid) hehe :lol:

manofhonor

at least his last thing kinda makes sense, except for this:

I started flaming you before you kicked me, kid :) fyi,

please, I was going to actually congratulate you for victory over BBB (not really) and words (kinda), but that just ruined it :lol:, so get the right facts next time.

Which catches you in a lie. You previously claim you flamed him BECAUSE you were kicked. Not BEFORE. Would you like me to find your post?

DeletedUser

Which catches you in a lie. You previously claim you flamed him BECAUSE you were kicked. Not BEFORE. Would you like me to find your post?

go ahead, I flamed him before I was kicked, I too will find a post.

Tic Toc

Look unless someone changed the topic title to "Petros and Dartship Catfight" behind my back and I am yet to notice, please continue this in ingame messages or forum PMs. It's getting ridiculous, and nothing of this has to do with "The Fall of a Family?"

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: I don't think PP (Purple Predator) will take too kindly to being called the same as someone like Petros.

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: I don't think PP (Purple Predator) will take too kindly to being called the same as someone like Petros.

that is what it says on his avatar, and apparantly he is a great person:icon_rolleyes:, so I decided to compare them:icon_wink:

mike62

This was fun to read till it got personal keep the name calling ingame

DeletedUser

will do, sorry bout that, but apparantly Petro won't talk to "loosers" :lol:

wonder who he is referring to aside from himself :)

found one:

Petro, let me give you some advise: I don't care if you lead Draco in W33, this is the forums. if you don't expect me to flame you, you have another thing coming. I don't care who it is I flame, as long as I can do it successfully. you would be my second leader that I flame if I want to.

this shows I didn't flame him because I was kicked, I started attacking him before that. I also wouldn't flame because I was kicked, cause I really didn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

will do, sorry bout that, but apparantly Petro won't talk to "loosers" :lol:

wonder who he is referring to aside from himself :)

found one:

this shows I didn't flame him because I was kicked, I started attacking him before that. I also wouldn't flame because I was kicked, cause I really didn't care.

Well jeez. I hope every tribe you join has someone reading this topic.

Disrespect for leadership no matter how bad will ruin a tribe. Unless your goal is to go into the tribe and tear it down from the inside you are only making yourself look foolish and hurting your tribemates. Looks like Draco got lucky on weeding you out real early.

DeletedUser

huh? Draco kicked me out because I flamed him, I usually don't disrespect my leaders. only have to two of them, I actually usually defend my leaders and tribes.

DeletedUser

huh? Draco kicked me out because I flamed him, I usually don't disrespect my leaders. only have to two of them, I actually usually defend my leaders and tribes.

okay. well thats good then :)