The Fall Of Iron Hammer

DeletedUser

Okay so we are moving here instead of the continued re-railing of the top 20 thread

i would like to hear from lee or orcho on here as to the situation
so far they have prototype and shadowzilla doing all there pnp for them

Does lee even know his way to a public forum? or is he still a little new to this?

orcho, hows life with not being able to login?
sure you will deal with the losses

So OR is it true what i heard from wuke you guys are planning to attack (V)
i know that the three that went over from council are three of the main players in dropping the nap with (V) and that lee actually tried to organise a hit on them once

lol
numbered days......

DeletedUser

Okay so we are moving here instead of the continued re-railing of the top 20 thread

i would like to hear from lee or orcho on here as to the situation
so far they have prototype and shadowzilla doing all there pnp for them

Does lee even know his way to a public forum? or is he still a little new to this?

orcho, hows life with not being able to login?
sure you will deal with the losses

So OR is it true what i heard from wuke you guys are planning to attack (V)
i know that the three that went over from council are three of the main players in dropping the nap with (V) and that lee actually tried to organise a hit on them once

lol
numbered days......

Someone sounds a little but hurt. I don't know the whole story as i've only caught bits and pieces but something about you being overthrown cause you are an arrogant and crappy leader and now you are bawing to the world forums who aren't sticking up for you either. That should sum it up.

DeletedUser53562

Mmm and I have intel to show they were planning on attacking (V) when he was still leader. So spare me the drama.

DeletedUser

hey noobish idiot i know the secret to keeping an idiot busy for 20 minutes. the secret's in in the top 20 opinions thread

DeletedUser71940

Sarki since you were the guy mostly responsible for most of the plans within the tribe as it is, let's not forget your little prep against Dice with the usual nostradamus talk "They will attack soon, we need to prepare!" admittingly things got a bit heated after the ~DF~ 'fugees but not hot enough for a war, you always pride yourself at being able to diffuse inflated situations yet you had to go ahead and post this on the public forums, let's not forget whos little idea it was to encourage the K27 members to attack (V). Whichever way you look at it it was either this coupe or 2/4th of the council now would be banned, including yourself, which would mean decapitating access to a duke account as well as Rage, so we would be left dukeless, all because you wanted to get some villages behind a members back, while he was on holiday.

I guess you always fail to mention that don't you, lucky I am not in the same tribe as you anymore otherwise I'd be internalled every time I go to the shop, "OMG HES GOING FOR A MILK GET HIM!!!". Your mentality sucked, your constant swearing had reached a point where I was disgusted, and I swear on daily bases(Particullary when playing xbox) Lee and Orcho have better things to do the come on then forums and spend their time arguing with a selfish like you.

EDIT as the realization dawned upon me earlier, I had realized that this is JUST like the Legacy coupe, except in this case you are Jay and Rage is Electro, although I never had anything against Electro he did just let Jay do whatever he wanted.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol mate i never made moves against (V) i diffussed everyone one of those situations
and have you stopped to ponder why dice hadnt made moves

maybe the fact i had a close working relationship with several members there and was able to guide things to IH's benefit

i never demoted promoted kick invited or even warned a player about being booted without council approval

you still cannot answer to me as to why when council voted in favour of this that everyone ups and leaves
besides i did things on my own

well guess what i had been hearing for weeks that the council had leaks from all over the place
when something leaks you dont post there

and if you had an issue with my swearing which was actually rarelly done in game
then dont have random chats on skype

and how many players have i put up for internal?
i will happily put any account you want in IH and give them access to hidden to see and find out

i put one player up for internal

so far all i am seeing is a baseless argument where you three are twisting the facts
and it seems like it was all about the power
and the fact you three didnt like that i didnt advertise everything

oh and the fact i refused to stand by and watch you guys re-recruit -Preliator- a play who was once with us then left to go back to BIB and now has joined you guys

guess what he was a refugee, a BIB spy and not that good of a player

i guess points talk OR

and this is in public because it seems you three want to ignore mail
well i know why orcho is ignoring them....

and prototype if i recall i have not made ANY personal insults on anyone not even on skype or msn, so leave the childish name calling for the school yard.

DeletedUser71940

The po-

You know what, I see no point in this, you want the attention you get the attention, I do not care much as to what you post, you created a facade in front of the other tribes, so be it. As of accussing me of leaking the information, who the hell am I going to leak it to? I have never spoke to anyone in Dice, maybe to Huvlak in (V), no one in Active, the only person on the council who was probable to leak the info was you, yourself, no one else would benefit from it.

Congratulations, you have won this bout of PnP simply because I cannot be assed typing 5 paragraph responses to you when I could just go and spend my time productively - watch the grass grow. You are so smart I am lost for words, young Einstein.

DeletedUser

Numbered days?

Yeah well... every tribe in every world has it's days numbered somehow.
I'm quite appalled at the way things turned for you but in your line of work you should know that appearances are everything. To many, including council, it appeared you was pawning your own tribe to further yourself.

Few knew it wasn't the case but again, your general attitude altough understandable given circumstances played against you.
Was gonna write up longass post on what should and shouldn't have been done but, meh! I just wish you had trusted me for council.

Sorry. Truly...

DeletedUser

lol @Sarki

warriormonkey and dew nailed it.

I posted my opinion of what happened on the other topic and I am sorry for more derailing it for that but alas even I could not handle his diarrhea of the mouth anymore...since he derailed it in the first place.

No one put me up to post Sarki you know that you also know I was just a member of the tribe with no leadership privs whatsoever. I had no access to anything...now if just a plain jane member can see what kind of a failed leader you are from what happened...Then the whole world can see as well.

Yes to the world it is obvious we are restructuring a bit but no worries we are all happier now and morale is fantastic...go figure since it was a lot less fun when he was around.

DeletedUser

so far all i am seeing is a baseless argument where you three are twisting the facts

Of which you started on these forums.

Attention Whore :icon_eek:

EDIT:

TW Main Page said:
Tribal Wars is a browser-based game set in the Middle Ages. Every player controls a small village, striving for power and glory.

I had to point out tribalWARS to noobs...now I find myself pointing out GAME to them more then WARS, what is this coming to...? :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol @Sarki

warriormonkey and dew nailed it.

I posted my opinion of what happened on the other topic and I am sorry for more derailing it for that but alas even I could not handle his diarrhea of the mouth anymore...since he derailed it in the first place.

No one put me up to post Sarki you know that you also know I was just a member of the tribe with no leadership privs whatsoever. I had no access to anything...now if just a plain jane member can see what kind of a failed leader you are from what happened...Then the whole world can see as well.

Yes to the world it is obvious we are restructuring a bit but no worries we are all happier now and morale is fantastic...go figure since it was a lot less fun when he was around.

the funny thing is i wasnt running the tribe
i didnt make all the decisions only thing i was firm on was no recruiting of refugee's

but hey if that what it takes to get by now a days then go for it

DeletedUser

Sarki

I not a regular PnP person however I do read the forums everyday if I get the time!

And from your early post you looked like a good guy (bit cocky but so are most people on this game)

But recently your starting to act like an infant!

Taking the mic out of players that kicked you from power because you made wrong decision is childish and your acting like a 3 year old!

And if you what the best for your tribe Shadowzilla is the way to go I saw him on W12 and he is a confident leader!

So stop acting childish and play the GAME

DeletedUser

KK
i may be bitter and combative towards those people which is more than understandable

shadowzilla seemed like an alright person to start with but it seems like with alot of people he changed his tune when Leadership ordered it

and as for the wrong decision well thats the opinion of some
but we will never really know if it was the right one

DeletedUser

Mmm and I have intel to show they were planning on attacking (V) when he was still leader. So spare me the drama.

if you have something show that I was planning to attack (V) then put it out there instead of talking trash
because there is no intel of that type

DeletedUser

Do you really want to go there Sarki? I suggest you just stop talking now and move on

DeletedUser

yeah i do avalanchex because there were never plans to attack (V) not on my behalf
the actions of other memebrs of council which is now quite public knowledge that i didnt control them might be something else

but find something where i initiated or agreed to action against (V)

DeletedUser

yeah i do avalanchex because there were never plans to attack (V) not on my behalf
the actions of other memebrs of council which is now quite public knowledge that i didnt control them might be something else

but find something where i initiated or agreed to action against (V)

Errm, wasn't you one of the leaders? Wasn't it your job to stop heresay if its not true?

If they were discussing war with (V) and making plans, and you did nothing, it is infact, your doing as well. A leader is responsible for his/her tribes actions. Suck it up and take it like the 6 year old girl you've shown to be.

DeletedUser

lmfao i did do something about it
i put a stop to it
and i was a BARON

DeletedUser

So what you where still a person of power in the tribe!

Meaning you have control and have to organize everyone! :icon_eek:

Who ever made this dude a baron should be shot!

DeletedUser71940

lmfao i did do something about it
i put a stop to it
and i was a BARON

Funny thing is, you sat a duke, and another duke had admitted that you were the real leader of the tribe, even if a Baron as a facade. :icon_rolleyes:

Sarki won't go down quietly so he "gifts" his villages to Dice in order to encourage cross nobling between us. Even when going out you have to stir the pot don't you.

Last edited: