The finals

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Round 1
BobOnFire vs Dream*
8-11

Here our finalist's are, In one Corner, the unbeatable Bob who has proven to be a very though opponent to face off, crushing his opponents. He is if not one of the best early game players, he sure knows how to use pp to his advantage and build barbs, and i do not mean that as he has pp'd his way to his point. He has some serious skills behind the pp knowhow as well that makes him lethal for any neighbour he has. All i know is, everyone who starts near bob will want to apply to that tribe or Relocate.

In the other Corner, we have Dream, a teamplayer that will help you whenever you need. I would say you can count on Dream more than BoB in rough situations, sitting up all night to defend your account, sending troops wherever it is needed without question. Might not have the early game present as BoB, but his mid/Late game picks up and he is not far off.

Truly 2 great player that has earned their spot in the finals. 2 Swede's might i add, but you all knew that. Who will stand victorious?

Good luck to our finalists

Last edited:

EmoFish

Reaction score
BobOnFire vs Dream*

easy vote, Bob knows only how to pp and need like 10players to get account around. Dream is the king of internals.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i vote for DREAM-TEAM

ez
2 blonde guys with blue eyes, what can your heart desire more?
good team overall for sure

my vote didnt go to bob because i am heartbroken to see bayliner take over rank 1 spot soon. Bob account kinda dropped off in pace lately and it makes me sad. So i have to noble another 100 barbs now to compete with bayliner. I am coming for that rank 1 spot :)

also fight me dream with ODS and acc sits!!!

If i could vote, i would vote myself. TOTALLY

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha good one

I vote for dream

hahahahahhahahaha who are you even
"needs to scroll down in the ladder to even find mr. noname"

Bayliner is not the only one who stocked up on respacks. I do have more nobles than him :) just a few more days until i have ~320+ villages.