The finals

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hahahahahhahahaha who are you even
"needs to scroll down in the ladder to even find mr. noname"

Bayliner is not the only one who stocked up on respacks. I do have more nobles than him :) just a few more days until i have ~320+ villages.
Same story every world, but nothing comes from you exept the big talk. Not even the swedes will help you to win the world

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ok boomer

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Sheesh then you must have a severe case of memory loss considering HYLMN handed you that L in your last world, where you also said "you were coming for that rank 1". Prince Rage with them jokes.

Slacker

Reaction score

Bayliner is not the only one who stocked up on respacks. I do have more nobles than him :) just a few more days until i have ~320+ villages.

Are you high on drugs?

Your awards:
Wealth comes in gold (Silver - Level 3)
Mint 5.000 gold coins.

Our awards:

Wealth comes in gold (Gold - Level 4)
Mint 50.000 gold coins.

I bet we have around 20 000 - 30 000 more coins than you lol.

But sure. Live in your cartoon world lol

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ya boy ragestyles could have more if he has a bunch of res packs to spend. So its not impossible for him to gain 20-30k coins in a couple of minutes. We all know hes got a lot of pp to burn

Slacker

Reaction score
Ya boy ragestyles could have more if he has a bunch of res packs to spend. So its not impossible for him to gain 20-30k coins in a couple of minutes. We all know hes got a lot of pp to burn
Oh lol, how little do you know about minting :D

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yeah blah blah noobs

I nobled 100 villages in the last 4 days and i will keep growing at an insane pace now.
I will have 50k coins in a few hours and if i wanted i could get 20k more in just a few minutes, but why waste respacks like that lol.
You guys have yet to prove anything. Your merge to win on w108 didn't prove shit. Nor do your stats on w111 do.

I will just keep doing my thing. You guys are not worth my time, afk minting again ;)

666940955932491817.gif

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey Bob you should start liking the posts when people vote for you like Dreamy is lol. Dreams getting more votes because people want likes :D

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nah, we all know who would take this fight in reality but dream is so cute so even I would vote for the boys if u could <3

Slacker

Reaction score

So uhm, kinda still waiting here till you reach #1