The First Major Battle of K44

Burning GFX

all members from my original tribe WHO? are still here, its the weight that came along with merges that got lost behind.

As lead its your responsibility to make the correct decisions based on your tribes goal as a whole. Seems to what i have read here that you are doing it wrong. Slow down and think before you act. An merges usually mess up unless done right. So good luck. Also LIFE are most likely going to kick your behind :)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dare any man contradict the facts about to be stated.

If you think our only good members in this tribe are those 2 (benwaa & daftpunk) - your wrong.

I think you have no good members.

I'm not making any exceptions for those two though.

I rate not one single member of your tribe as even coming close to the yardstick I'd label as good.

"good" is far too subjective for you to claim that someone is good as a fact.

Knowing how to farm, and grow are not the only thing s needed to be good as far as I'm concerned, but they're definitely essential, and your entire tribe fails on that metric.

That's expected though, you can't do those two things, so it'd be rather weird if players that could do so chose to flock to your side.

I suppose if we consider good to be subjective from the perspective of the speaker though, then yes, I suppose a lot of the tribe is better than you, which from your perspective makes them "good".

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think you have no good members.

I'm not making any exceptions for those two though.

I rate not one single member of your tribe as even coming close to the yardstick I'd label as good.

"good" is far too subjective for you to claim that someone is good as a fact.

Knowing how to farm, and grow are not the only thing s needed to be good as far as I'm concerned, but they're definitely essential, and your entire tribe fails on that metric.

That's expected though, you can't do those two things, so it'd be rather weird if players that could do so chose to flock to your side.

I suppose if we consider good to be subjective from the perspective of the speaker though, then yes, I suppose a lot of the tribe is better than you, which from your perspective makes them "good".

OOOooooooh dat burn doh

DeletedUser115077

Farming isnt essential ya fool, get a job and spend rl gp on tribalwars!

Sean must have spent $500 on this world, look how good he is going!

DeletedUser

My name is Chris, Leader of ~KP~
LIFE on the other hand and the biggest tribe hugging tribe I have ever seen.
Getting NAP with everyone on your side, and on the opposition so you could eliminate one by one will not leave your tribe standing. I will only put this message across to the leadership, there are some good players there at life.
Backstabbing a great tribe such as LEGION is not the way to go, you've made yourself into your worst enemies.
KP will not rest and will continue to set out to bring LIFE down. There actions are uncalled for and will be dealt with.
Furthermore, they will create a stir and end up on there own- just my opinion.
-Chris

Meh, just because the leadership decided to take a safer start approach doesn't necessarily mean we are a "tribe hugging tribe". In theory sure, but the reality is we have enough bloodthirsty and merciless players who would be willing to trample anybody the tribe sees fit to make up for that, lots of diplomacy or not. I doubt we will end up alone, but lets see how all of this pans out as we roll deeper into all of this.

DeletedUser86709

LMAO you know how to make some look bad ;)
"There where no long discussions at all you simple kicked them because otherwise your war statistics would look way worse!"

Myself and Woody. the ex duke of Drink! spend 2 nights solid going down through each member and discussing if there good enough or not. From past worlds, forum activity, positioning, simple tasks set out. The best were chosen weather they supported or not, some just had to go. They were well warned and unless all boxed were ticked they went as we didn't have the room. I knew there would be let downs.
This was the only booting taken place! not on a daily basis.

12fe92254cdf8b698319ae68f70cc9c1dd3aa37f61d3c6c20309ccbbdfecba02.jpg

Haha Considering certain members have left your tribe due to your Ludicrous Hypocrisy of kicking "unworthy" members when you yourself haven't done too great.... And i mean you ONLY sniped Frozen's last noble? What is like world 4? I find it hard to believe you are a pro when you can't properly split a train when you have 3 villages.... Furthermore... I find your whole trying to turn people against LIFE platitudinous. It's a shame you can't win on the battlefield and are forced to try to do it on the externals.

AND
relating back to why you declared on TBC... You cleared 4 of our members and yet you claim all our offense was gone.... We have over 40... so how does that make sense>?

40-4 = 36 full players left

I believe the whole reason you declared WAS to hopefully bully a tribe that was smaller than you point-wise into a quick submission.

However clearly you have been failing.... miserably.

DeletedUser37628

12fe92254cdf8b698319ae68f70cc9c1dd3aa37f61d3c6c20309ccbbdfecba02.jpg

Haha Considering certain members have left your tribe due to your Ludicrous Hypocrisy of kicking "unworthy" members when you yourself haven't done too great.... And i mean you ONLY sniped Frozen's last noble? What is like world 4? I find it hard to believe you are a pro when you can't properly split a train when you have 3 villages.... Furthermore... I find your whole trying to turn people against LIFE platitudinous. It's a shame you can't win on the battlefield and are forced to try to do it on the externals.

AND
relating back to why you declared on TBC... You cleared 4 of our members and yet you claim all our offense was gone.... We have over 40... so how does that make sense>?

40-4 = 36 full players left

I believe the whole reason you declared WAS to hopefully bully a tribe that was smaller than you point-wise into a quick submission.

However clearly you have been failing.... miserably.

Sometimes good players are good because of what they do outside the rally point. Not that it really matters, no one is above a lag spike.