The Fleezus Feature

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
First off I wanna apologize for never finishing my analysis of the SE; I got caught up running my account and never got around to doing it. I also feel like now the world has developed to a point that we get a pretty clear picture of the current front runners in the world. But I do want to give a shorter overall analysis of the current world as it stands & is developing.

First off here is the world as I see it. The world is quickly started to shape itself with favourites and underdogs in each quadrant of the world. Below is my map of tribes to keep your eyes on over the coming month(s).

Please note I used TWmaps and players who restarted still have their original villages shown, that's why some villages look very out of place.

snoG8OG.png

Now The South East

Now this time I will start with the South East ;) It seems to be the most open area for domination currently. Kill or Be Killed (KoBK.) and ~SKY~ each control half of the rim and with POSSE rumored to be falling apart (even reported their duke will be restarting to PP farm) the center of K55 is really open for the taking. Now while KoBK & ~sky~ share the SE rim, the Where? Family and NWL Family are both poised to strike into the centre of the K55 with both rapidly making advances into the core there. Personally I think this is the Where? family's only route out of the core currently - would be to push to the SE rim and attempt to usurp NWL & KoBK.

vXg2dV7.png

So I have 4 key talking points here.

1. - I'm really interested to see who will take the core of K55. Right now NWL2 is positioned best to take it but don't really have a firm grasp on it. It seems anyone's K atm.

2. - With BROS and POSSE falling apart (marked in grey) It will be interested to see who will pounce on them and further cement their claim to K55 - I am interested to see ~Sky~ interact with NWL Fam over the carcass of POSSE.

3. The ~Sky~ and KoBK. border is definately an area to watch. So far they haven't skirmished so I wonder if there is diplo in place; however the fight over this SE corner of the SE will be very important as to who will control the SE rim.

4. Name? are a small tribe formed similarly to UNDER and seemingly modeled like them - it will be interesting to see if they have anything to bring to the table.

Now the South West:

This is a very interesting region (especially so to me as it contains my own tribe). But it also contains two 'old school TW tribes' meaning a low member count, high levels of communication between members, mostly coplayed accounts with players who are putting in the miles in farming and/or conquering. These two tribes are UNDER and Creati. UNDER (in burgundy) finds itself locked into the core of K54 where as Creati has rim control currently. Other tribes worth mentioning are BOOB who are locked deep in the core, USN led by Ming & half of the NWL family. These three however are locked into the core even deeper than UNDER and face a very difficult road ahead if they want to have a dream of winning imo.

952b0881814a6879741479395fa1c75f.png

Again 4 main points.

1. FeedUs have become food - they are being attacked on all sides and it's going to be interesting to see who secures this area

2. s-rank are quickly moving to lock off their SW border - the ground between them and Creati is closing rapidly and it will be interesting to see how the north south border is defined in the West.

3. The core jumble...... BOOB, USN, NWL are all clustered so closely - something has to give and it's interesting to watch core wars as they are usually extremely slow moving and costly while very important.

4. The inevitable? .... UNDER and Creati are rapidly closing the gap between one another and UNDER have even hopped Creati to noble deep into the K64 rim. This is something i'm sure a lot of people will have their eyes on as currently Creati are best positioned to dominate the SW; although UNDER boast a higher average points per member and a tighter spread which could play to their advantage if this comes to a skirmish or war.

Now the North West:

The NW is probably the most interesting quadrant imo. Rank 1 Aegis holds a strong & decent spread in K44 but they are almost boxed in by s-rank, who in my opinion is the better tribe, and IPOD Fam.... I wonder then if they have diplo? (purely speculatory based on the fact there have been no caps vs. each other despite the overlap). Let's hope this K can produce some excitement :D

3521420a3fc62266405e2112c87c032a.png

4 Points as Usual

1. Aegis & s-rank...... do they have diplo? if not why have they yet to clash in the core.

2. Aegis seems to be starting to jump behind s-rank to gain a bit of a rim.... this could be s-ranks undoing if they become surrounded by ~A~ but otherwise the NW rim is s-rank's to take.

3. The core struggle.... there's one in every quadrant - here the IPOD Family sits firmly but ~A~ have still yet to engage them. They are either playing the diplo card heavy or are just failing to realize their 'allies' are surrounding them.

4. ~IL~ seem to be creeping in..... this is something I wanna see :D Schizo vs. Dastardly :p

Finally the North East:

I gotta give ~IL~ some credit; they've got themselves a decent spread and have grown to become the rank 2 tribe currently. However even with their spread they find themselves with enemies at the gates on all angles. This Quadrant also holds the Where? fam, who if you combine with Why? are in fact the largest collection of players on w97 in terms of points and players. While I really personally do not like this style of tribe play; Pachi seems to be managing himself alright for the time being despite criticisms from just about everyone. Glutt are a tribe I am particularly excited by; another tribe holding true to "the old ways" of TW it seems & one well positioned to upset ~IL~'s dominance over the NW.

7b08b6566509c35dcb2640e979f0a99b.png

*you see nothing

The 4 Points:

1. Where? Family has exchanged a cap with ~IL~ already; I wonder if this is an early indication of a war which could be a very interesting one to watch. Other than that I was a bit disappointed to see less action between these two due to the noise about where? and ~IL~.

2. The rim.... Glutt has taken 3 vils from ~IL~ (OneTailedBeast rimmed) within the span of a minute..... indication there is no diplomacy here and Glutt are prepared to fight it out for the rim. They currently are in a good position to box in ~IL~ and if Where? push from the other side ~IL~ could be in trouble. I am really interested to see if ~IL~ can break Glutt or if Glutt's superior position on the rim will allow them to box in and destroy ~IL~. Time will tell :p

3. There seems to be a tiny skirmish going on in the very SE corner of the world between ~IL~ & KoBK. ~IL~ has drawn first blood - but I am on the edge of my seat to see the response from KobK. in a very important part of the world in terms of dominance.

4. IPOD Fam, ~A~ and s-rank are slowly pushing eastwards.... something to watch as it means more trouble for the current favourites of the K.

To Conclude:

So there you have my current breakdown of the world - I hope you enjoyed it - just to reiterate these are my own personal opinions and do not reflect the views of my tribe :) Once again I apologize to the SE for not posting for you earlier but better late than never :p

DeletedUser121132

I can say Glutt are doing brilliantly, and have defiantely given us a shock poking at any attempt we have made to go to the rim.

Lets be real, Aegis are pushing S-rank for a merger, Otis jumped from where? to aegis for safety. Will there be a war yes will it be a gangbang v ~il~ probably noobs tend to do this.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Love the write-ups. A lot of interesting things happening in each K by the looks of it.

DeletedUser

I can say Glutt are doing brilliantly, and have defiantely given us a shock poking at any attempt we have made to go to the rim.

Lets be real, Aegis are pushing S-rank for a merger, Otis jumped from where? to aegis for safety. Will there be a war yes will it be a gangbang v ~il~ probably noobs tend to do this.

This why going to war against Ronnie’s tribe is very difficult. His organization and ops is insane... you’ve earned my respect..

DeletedUser121132

NOOOO its about Aegis' council dominating percy and his talks for merging Aegis and S rank

DeletedUser

I don’t think the other tribes in w97 will allow Ronnie to take control of a super tribe. Be ready for a war declaration from tribes ......

DeletedUser118185

Tbh I place all my money on tudadar. He will rule every world with his bank account.

DeletedUser121132

Schizophrenic hangs up the gloves and walks away from ~IL~ maybe now they can have some success

atmospherecf

A lot of hard work goes on this thread. keep it bumping