The flower blossoms under a heavy flow

DeletedUser

Plan my friend, all good things happen when you take the time to plan.

Wars dont start and finish over night and if we are capable or getting bitch tribes, then it just proves you stabbed to many people in the back when you merged what ever tribes merged together. And yes we crossed the borders long before any agreement, i agreed with Rose out of the goodness of my heart, when my member uproard about it, well tribe dirrection is most important.

And 10 people out off 100 active people nothing needs reworking, if you read and understand what i write rather then lighting the torch with every opportunity to flame you will soon realise PMS are screwed.

In time mate in time you will all the see the plans unfold on your fronts!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At D-Daddy

What start to the war? Mearlly been taking digs at the enemy so far. Which will explain the random enoblements and attacks up and down the boarder.

DeletedUser

if you read and understand what i write rather then lighting the torch with every opportunity to flame you will soon realise PMS are screwed.

pewp that means i need to fill my moats with crocs to keep you guys away from me :D

Only playing, i haven't logged into my account for a week. Contact me ig and i'll let you take my villages in k63 for a decentish rearline cluster?

DeletedUser

Go KK, Go :icon_razz:

This thread is high class amusement. :lol:

DeletedUser57711

Bore them to death? just wont to hope you don't go getting tribes jump on you thinking your all invite and point whores staring this slow :lol:
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser54677

Wars dont start and finish over night and if we are capable or getting bitch tribes, then it just proves you stabbed to many people in the back when you merged what ever tribes merged together. And yes we crossed the borders long before any agreement, i agreed with Rose out of the goodness of my heart, when my member uproard about it, well tribe dirrection is most important.

And 10 people out off 100 active people nothing needs reworking, if you read and understand what i write rather then lighting the torch with every opportunity to flame you will soon realise PMS are screwed.

Taking the time to plan? Really? Really? Bored had ages to plan an offensive. You should have been planning an offensive the first time you took a step in our K. You declared on us without planning it in advance? I guess nothing good will come of Bored.

Yes, wars do start and finish overnight. We've already had two that ended in less than 24 hours. In case you've forgotten, Bored offered peace to us within 24 hours the first time when Please? posted their declaration on us in game and on the PnP as well.

Getting bitch tribes merely means you're willing to deceive them. You offer *NEIO* an alliance. How long do you plan to keep it? Give me the answer to that question. Just because we noble off smaller tribes in our area means that we're doing our job, I've no qualms about it, what I can't believe, is that Bored being the size their family is, has to resort to that kind of war tactics. Letting someone else do your work because you can't finish the job.

"And 10 people out off 100 active people nothing needs reworking". If 10 out of 100 people are actively attacking us, meaning fakes as well, then yes, something does need to be reworked. Something needs to be reworked a lot.

Go KK, Go :icon_razz:

This thread is high class amusement. :lol:

ladies-please-contain-orgasms.jpg

DeletedUser

You sound like a 12 year old kid..... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ßored, D3vi|s
Side 2:
Tribes: PMS
Players: flip-flop pub

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 229
Side 2: 68
Difference: 161

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 7
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,080,911
Side 2: 304,431
Difference: 776,480

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54,494
Side 2: 34,411
Difference: 20,083

chart

When u post stats to early its swings both ways. Jumping the gun leave you open to lots off criticism, i came and defended my tribe thats all.

The stats show we are active and nobling a heck off a lot more villages then you, Just because we havnt launched an opp on you doesnt mean we wont.

I have posted no misleading information, bare that in mind.

DeletedUser

I would hope 100 members could noble more villages than 33 members in a week, you're not really saying much. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I would hope 100 members could noble more villages than 33 members in a week, you're not really saying much. :icon_confused:

What he is trying to say is that his tribe sucks....I mean...only 8 nobles in a week against a enemy tribe?
Kind of pathetic for a top 10 tribe with a family, no?
And also since it is only against one player....they should have been able to take more villages.

DeletedUser

Im seriously getting bored of talking to idiots,

Plans plans and more plans.

The fact that we nobled 229 villages comapred to your 68 just shows were busy.

Your time will come. Keep bigging yourselfs up as we will put you down soon enough lol

I dont intend to give away too much, I certainly put a spoon in the pan, and well you guys have already started stirring it lol

Happy trolling ive had fun here today.

DeletedUser

When i release my members on you then you will see a dramatic change in stats. We dont waste half nukes like PMS.

DeletedUser

Im seriously getting bored of talking to idiots,

Plans plans and more plans.

The fact that we nobled 229 villages comapred to your 68 just shows were busy.

Your time will come. Keep bigging yourselfs up as we will put you down soon enough lol

I dont intend to give away too much, I certainly put a spoon in the pan, and well you guys have already started stirring it lol

Happy trolling ive had fun here today.

Uhm...we are talking about a war....Those 229 villages nobles is not what you nobled from the tribe you are at war with. :icon_neutral:
The Stats show you only noble 8 villages from 1 PMS player...I mean....that is kind of pathetic. You outnumber em etc so you should be able to take more from 1 player.

DeletedUser

When i release my members on you then you will see a dramatic change in stats. We dont waste half nukes like PMS.

Lol, if you could do more you would...you're just trying to hide your incompetence. :p

DeletedUser

Were not attacking you because were busy dealing with other issues.

Have i now made myself clear?

Like i said mate in time. You should take my posts a little more seriously...were top 10 for many reasons.

DeletedUser57711

Like i said mate in time. You should take my posts a little more seriously...were top 10 for many reasons.

You declare war in game then do not take full action yup your making yourself clear you have not got a clue on how to run a tribe when it is at war.

Fray hurry up and jump these fools think it is time they go bye bye :icon_rolleyes:

TYL3R2600

Our ODD says other wise?

And fisk = biteme..? I've seen quite a few nukes from you crashing onto our walls.. a lot of them being half nukes... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Our ODD says other wise?

And fisk = biteme..? I've seen quite a few nukes from you crashing onto our walls.. a lot of them being half nukes... :icon_wink:

I knew it....loudmouths like him are always hypocrites. =\