The Forgotten One's

DeletedUser

Hi,

This tribe was created on the 08/08/2008 we are ranked at 39th in our area which is okay I suppose we will accept anyone which is loyal and trustworthy.

We currently have 27 members and want that to grow so if you are interested either post here or message me on my games account: psychoskillz

Psychoskillz :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

680 did you say? I know a player in a tribe that is ranked 300th he is the only member of that tribe.. Iam sorry iam not interested but i wish you luck in your quest

Sasa12222

gimme stop flaming on new people you are the biggest n00b ever.He probably has a stronger tribe then yours. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

gimme stop flaming on new people you are the biggest n00b ever.He probably has a stronger tribe then yours. :icon_redface:

and my guess is that he'll be joining one of the tribes in that area quite soon

DeletedUser

:(

you have the same name as my sister I thought yo were oryte :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

yeah the thing is we have only started a couple of days ago and i know you may call us 'n0obs' but everyone was a n0ob so you cant really say anything we all need a chance

DeletedUser

I didnt call ya a noob m8 Iam actually routin for ya to do well and become a good tribe :)

DeletedUser

And his tribe most probably attacks offensive troops :icon_smile:

Not Defensive :lol: