The forgotten warriors

DeletedUser

I will be creating an elite tribe in the upcoming world 40. I'm looking for some strong, elite, loyal, troop whoring players and the tribe will join on the very first day and will own the core. My tribe will also have a maximum of 50 members and each account will be account sat by a leader every 2 weeks to eliminate spies. Also in war time we will sit once a week. Please put your appliaction here in this topic

If you have any questions don't hesitate to mail me in game under the alias Sephrihoth 1996 or use the forum

Players joining from W25
razdds2
alexweir1009
danlint
vendemiaere
im back from death
ArmandMALTA
Sephrihoth 1996
Mjborch1
ravernone
titoy5
Madchester
BigBendoe
Black Jax
Players joining from other worlds

Seifer08
Steve3311
Please stay away
Barret 96
Death eater 87

Thanks for reading
Squall1969

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi squall

I'd really happily join your tribe. You seem to have some pretty good players from W25 joining..i'll see ya there :)

DeletedUser

I hope you have improved greatly as a leader since W25....best of luck

DeletedUser

Thanks..I'll admit it..That was my first world and i did extremely bad back then but hey..that was a year ago. I founded a tribe called MOTW on W30 which reached rank 13 before merging so yeah..e'll be right up there

DeletedUser

you sure? dang only just saw this thread... lol i was gunna be one of those few people who join 1 sec after the world comes out... this seemed like the right tribe for me. ah well lol.

anyway i will be in the core. if any of your members fair to deliver im always gunna be there. lol