The future mongol story

DeletedUser

Yea i played the words of your title off your thread Estoy..

I was going to come on her flaming on the way out but it is not me so .. I'll just post you my circular (except the part of details i took out)and be done with this..

Circular:

I must say this world was a great challenge for me i never seen anything so fun and hectic in my life and churches made things even more complex. G.khan had an amazing run for a very long time. I came into this tribe it was to live a dream and i did. We flat out owned for a long time and couldn't see our way to being bored for to long of a time.

My real life is so hectic i have about 2 hours in morning, 1 hour at lunch and 1-2 hours at night. Don't sound like much but that is 5 hours. I am not 18 and living at home with mom and dad.. I am mom.. and dad 24/7.

Sometimes to lead you have to step out of the way.. and I will be doing that possibly by this weekend. I love this tribe and i stood by its founding.. you can't win them all.

I held on to G.khan for 1 reason because the name G.khan and me being duke of it ignited Aetost which make me grin.. I can't hold on any longer to that.

Although we are all ready and happy to go to the rim none of us here has help or teams. There is so few of us that we can't sit each other and attack the person who is attacking the person we are sitting..

.Edited out sorry the world will just have to wait i won't release this part

I have to live my real life and be able to play and i can not set back and just watch my friends be rimmed .. the people i care about because of lack of players

I have no problem with going to the rim but i do have a problem with my friends going to the rim and not doing one last thing to try to save them.

This will be my last act as duke and my last stand as duke. I want to be your friend and tribe mate not someone who doesn't have time to lead and cry about others not doing their part.

Leedeval, Navid and Dany agree that this must be done so I would be a fool not to listen.

We need players for you to continue your fight, your stand in this world and I need to see you get that.

Smoke'em .. G.khan
I did my best with what time I had G.khan and looking back I don't regret any of it. I will continue playing this game but politics and me trying to hold G.khan together has come to an end. I am done trying to prove myself in the eyes of others. I'll follow and swing axe for now on.

This game needs to be a game. Something to be enjoyed and it is what I am going to do until I am rimmed or real life takes over my life even greater than it has now ever since 5 months ago. It is bad when your so busy in real life that everyone thinks you quit >.<

As far as what is going to happen that will all be seen by the world here in the next few days. Regardless of how others may think or feel G.khan was my dream and to lead it was even more of a dream. It was an honor and privilege to be apart of something that was so monumental in a world for so long.

After all are gone from tribe I will disband G.khan.

Thanks and have fun!

DeletedUser

It's been a pleasure working under you Charger, had you been as active as you were in the past, G.Khan would still be at the summit of this world in my opinion.

dany

DeletedUser

Yea i played the words of your title off your thread Estoy..

I was going to come on her flaming on the way out but it is not me so .. I'll just post you my circular (except the part of details i took out)and be done with this..

I did my best with what time I had G.khan and looking back I don't regret any of it. I will continue playing this game but politics and me trying to hold G.khan together has come to an end. I am done trying to prove myself in the eyes of others. I'll follow and swing axe for now on.

This game needs to be a game. Something to be enjoyed and it is what I am going to do until I am rimmed or real life takes over my life even greater than it has now ever since 5 months ago. It is bad when your so busy in real life that everyone thinks you quit >.<

As far as what is going to happen that will all be seen by the world here in the next few days. Regardless of how others may think or feel G.khan was my dream and to lead it was even more of a dream. It was an honor and privilege to be apart of something that was so monumental in a world for so long.

After all are gone from tribe I will disband G.khan.

Thanks and have fun!

you should have flamed... this is rather pitiful...

DeletedUser

was bored.. so i read your forums.... call me your friendly neighbour hood spider troll :icon_razz:

Begone, only I get to troll W35. This forum is hearby claimed Nonsous troll forum.

@Charger: Between yourself and Estoy, you both made G.khan great in your own ways. I believe G.khans mistakes was when you openly declared on BaseET, rather than at least TRY manipulate BaseET to either declare on UNP at the time or go with you vs !?!.

Oh well, respect charger. BaseET to claim Rank 1 anyone? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm The following answers your words above.
Side 1:
Tribes: !@! !?! !$!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.Khan
Players:

Timeframe: 01/05/2010 00:00:00 to 15/05/2010 00:06:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 390
Side 2: 13
Difference: 377

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,574,774
Side 2: 117,195
Difference: 3,457,579

chart

As we see you dont support and more over you dont attack.
And all the support we find heading towards us are only fron titans.
This just proves that G.khan are DEAD, useless and just villages we will take to suround TITANS and BaseET.

No wonder you are leaving. LOL

DeletedUser

whatever happens charger... i'll always be your friendly neighbour ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, AToast we all know how tough you are, we see the magnitude of your conquers. You are to be feared by your tribe!!!

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Aetost

Side 2:
Tribes: !?! !@! !$!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 15,505
Difference: 15,314

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 1
Difference: 96

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,857,579
Side 2: 119,802,081
Difference: 117,944,502

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 966,352
Side 2: 9,430
Difference: 956,922

chart

DeletedUser

Yeah, AToast we all know how tough you are, we see the magnitude of your conquers. You are to be feared by your tribe!!!

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Aetost

Side 2:
Tribes: !?! !@! !$!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 15,505
Difference: 15,314

chart