The Future of The Top

DeletedUser

I agree with Pervis, W10 was the most brutal insane "killing-spree" world ever.

Next to that, seeing 9 Pills player vs. 300 other players lasting and even nobling the others was fun to watch (W15) and total annihalation of a group of the best TW-ers ever, i.a.w. ICARE on w19 by X{v}* & Random was also pretty awesome.

But so far nothing i've seen is comparable to W10.

*TehDarkOne*

w11 is probly one of the best world players no doubt bout it :I

I played W11 and in no way is W11 one of the top player worlds. There are some great names. But the list is really short compared to other Worlds. Worlds like W4, W6, W16 and W1 have had alot more talented players. And W11 is probably not even in the top 10 worlds in talent and skill.

TDO*

DeletedUser

World 6 was the absolute best for me, if only every world could be that good :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

TehDarkOne you just destroyed our whole plan :icon_rolleyes: We had hoped to go under the radar for awhile and I tried my very best to keep the usual spammers quiet (even offered them candies and cookies :lol:).

On the other hand of course with members like Wolves Alpha and jback on board I was probably just very optimistic :lol:

On a side note thanks for the analysis and the vote of faith. Let's see what the future will hold for W28.

hmm, Jbak always fails at the beggining :lol:

Wolfren

One thing for a fact ACTIVE will in the top 10 for a long time with all that experince players

sp.ag

world 10 for me was the best world and the world i have enjoyed most apart from w14,

DeletedUser

world 10 for me was the best world and the world i have enjoyed most apart from w14,

/me bows at the mention of W14.

W14 was the most entertaining world, and is still amazing to watch. :icon_razz:

A shame I can no longer partake, but I'm happy in my tribe.

*lies*

And @ Pervis: We may be compared to these tribes, but we hope that our actions will prove otherwise. These tribes mentioned spammed the public forums to death. We, on the other hand,....OK, you've got me there. But we're different, OK? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes they do BUT the difference is the fresh face at the leadership position.

TDO*

And a fresh bunch of players that I've bought along from a few different worlds :icon_biggrin:

No point staying quiet anymore since my tribemates already spammed here + got us recognised :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

And a fresh bunch of players that I've bought along from a few different worlds :icon_biggrin:

No point staying quiet anymore since my tribemates already spammed here + got us recognised :icon_sad:

Points at WindowWatcher :icon_eek:

Don't worry Luke when the time comes we will certainly be one of the main forces in K45

DeletedUser

Points at WindowWatcher :icon_eek:

Don't worry Luke when the time comes we will certainly be one of the main forces in K45

Yeh we will, if we dont then it really is an epic failure considering the competition inside K45.