The Future of The Top

DeletedUser

oddest thing is . .

I just have this nagging feeling that B-1338 reminds me of Happy, Mushy, Bio (W23) and Kiwi.

None of which lasted very long :(

DeletedUser

oddest thing is . .

I just have this nagging feeling that B-1338 reminds me of Happy, Mushy, Bio (W23) and Kiwi.

Didn't wanted to point this out that early, but yes.

Oh i guess we'll just see.

*TehDarkOne*

oddest thing is . .

Yes they do BUT the difference is the fresh face at the leadership position.

TDO*

DeletedUser

oddest thing is . .

But they were all very awesome, and I guess we're just gonna try and prove you wrong eh? :icon_wink:

Ironically -Bio! W23 was lead by mm76 and he is co-leading us... But we have luke as well, so I think it will go well. Anyway mm is a good leader. :D

I never thought Happy! were to last long, though they were teh sex, tribes made by Hastyr tend to just move on with time... Players leave for new W's etc.

Anyway...

DeletedUser

If awesome is in teh eye of the beholder, then perhaps.

how long did they last ?

Mushy only lasted about a month.

Started off when AYB merged into COCO. We had a decent line-up, but it turned into a spam tribe :(

If huntor and darkangel had actually led like they were supposed to, instead of spamming about the size of their peni , then maybe it would have lasted.

DeletedUser

But they were all very awesome, and I guess we're just gonna try and prove you wrong eh? :icon_wink:

Ironically -Bio! W23 was lead by mm76 and he is co-leading us... But we have luke as well, so I think it will go well. Anyway mm is a good leader. :D

I never thought Happy! were to last long, though they were teh sex, tribes made by Hastyr tend to just move on with time... Players leave for new W's etc.

Anyway...

Oh noes. I seem to be a jinx. :icon_neutral:

Lawl.

DeletedUser

Nice analysis

AifoS

TehDarkOne you just destroyed our whole plan :icon_rolleyes: We had hoped to go under the radar for awhile and I tried my very best to keep the usual spammers quiet (even offered them candies and cookies :lol:).

On the other hand of course with members like Wolves Alpha and jback on board I was probably just very optimistic :lol:

On a side note thanks for the analysis and the vote of faith. Let's see what the future will hold for W28.

HeftySmurf

Future = World War between All Surviving Family Tribes
While Smurfs sit there lolling.

DeletedUser

TehDarkOne you just destroyed our whole plan :icon_rolleyes: We had hoped to go under the radar for awhile and I tried my very best to keep the usual spammers quiet (even offered them candies and cookies :lol:).

On the other hand of course with members like Wolves Alpha and jback on board I was probably just very optimistic :lol:

On a side note thanks for the analysis and the vote of faith. Let's see what the future will hold for W28.

lol, i was wondering why for the first world you've played seriously in you've been silent, yet again, being in the top 20 isnt being off the radar :/

DeletedUser

Too bad Uldor is not here to join us. Or maybe he is here in disguise.

DeletedUser

Too bad Uldor is not here to join us. Or maybe he is here in disguise.

I thought you were Uldor, you sure aint philster. His account is being played by another person in this World.

DeletedUser

w11 is probly one of the best world players no doubt bout it :I

*TehDarkOne*

Sorry AifoS didnt realize you wanted to be kept a secret. Lol... but at least people will worry about you guys alittle more. And good luck in this world mate.

TDO*

DeletedUser

w11 is probly one of the best world players no doubt bout it :I

not even remotely true. W11 had poor average player quality compared to early W10 (definitely the most brutally competitive server in tw.net).

W4, W8, W6, W24, W26, W19, W16 (early on) and late W9 all (off the top of my head) had a much higher quality player base than W11 did.

DeletedUser

not even remotely true. W11 had poor average player quality compared to early W10 (definitely the most brutally competitive server in tw.net).

W4, W8, W6, W24, W26, W19, W16 (early on) and late W9 all (off the top of my head) had a much higher quality player base than W11 did.

I played in all those worlds you mentioned. World 11 I enjoyed the most. PnP wars back then were crazy. I've never seen so many flames in a thread ever during my time there, well I'm still there so.....:lol:

DeletedUser

I also enjoyed World 11 the most. I was with Horde before they disappeared.. oh well long story