The Future of World 50...

• Thread starter DeletedUser105371
  • Start date

DeletedUser105371

Due to the anti-mahrek feelings going around at the moment, and the fact that many of you think I'm just here to troll and annoy people, I thought that I'd do something worthwhile.

The idea of this thread is to predict what World 50 will turn out like over a stated time-frame, by making (or altering one of the daily updating maps) a map to show what you think will happen.

Please add your own explanations and thoughts to the map, and to make it more enjoyable for everyone, don't create obscure endgame maps with almost 100% domination, or make up a tribe which half the world will for some reason join.

Here is today's updating map to start you off:

[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

Happy mapping :)

DeletedUser105371

My prediction:

[spoil]
W50.jpg
[/spoil]

I think that by way of the 'World 50 Buffet,' ODA will continue to expand and eat up little tribes, and advance of the TCOA and LOLS *cough* Hermit *cough* front, although the advance here will be slow, due to their barb eating ways.

1984 and Hammer will continue with their individual wars, probably easily getting rid of their opposition and expanding to meet ODA.

-SOL- will also eat up smaller tribes in their sphere of influence, namely the south west, but not to the extent of the other three.

Such tribes as BOTBS and -T- will recieve a battering from ODA, Hammer and 1984, and consequently get a lot worse, possibly disbanding.

This will leave just a few small core and rim tribes (TNT, DBD, WILD, Mercs, ect), who the four afore mentioned tribes will no doubt get to in time.

DeletedUser

You think hammer will eat my k36/37 cluster?

[spoil]
pumxc.jpg
[/spoil]

1) 1984 will gain pescence in k37 and 38, hammer will grow fearful of what is going on, and eventually Hammer mass delete from fear (and albs armpit stench)

2) the remnamts of hermit will noble inacitves and barbs, while ODA eat away at them

3) Other than that, all 3 remaining major tribes just expand logically

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
cat-moderator.jpg
[/spoil]
Get on topic!
(Which also means don't reply to this post)

DeletedUser

Due to the anti-mahrek feelings going around at the moment

Well to be honest, it's more of an anti-noob feeling, and it's been going around for a long time. Sorry. I personally don't care, just helping to clarify the point so you understand throughly.

As for the map, I don't really know enough about what's going on in world 50 to make an estimate.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
111.png
[/spoil]

This is how World 50 will look in a few months time. Hammer will win the war due to a better position, and also because of better players, and will expand, pushing 1984 out of their cluster.

Subwind

[spoil]
111.png
[/spoil]

This is how World 50 will look in a few months time. Hammer will win the war due to a better position, and also because of better players, and will expand, pushing 1984 out of their cluster.

K34 will be the blue of ODA in 6 weeks, your map is sadly lacking the current nobling attitudes of the tribes involved.

~Matt

DeletedUser

K34 will be the blue of ODA in 6 weeks, your map is sadly lacking the current nobling attitudes of the tribes involved.

~Matt

To be honest, I was only really focusing on what Hammer were doing, and I did that in a hurry.

I assure you that I could have completed the whole map to a higher standard had I had more time, and may in fact do so later.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I was only really focusing on what Hammer were doing, and I did that in a hurry.

I assure you that I could have completed the whole map to a higher standard had I had more time, and may in fact do so later.

It was only matter of time before we seeped through from W62.

DeletedUser105371

This is how it will be:

[spoil]
zzz.png
[/spoil]

My lords in 1984 will eat everyone not in ODA.

Meanwhile, their academy (dark purple) will grow in the core, eating barbs and ODA internals.

Then all three tribes will merge and win.

DeletedUser

This "world 50 buffet is not the final battle;it is the cleanup for the final battle. this is what the world will look like after this cleanup is complete.

[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

ODA and 1984 will eat many tribes, and the remaining players will form another tribe. at this point, there will be three major tribes in the world: ODA, 1984, and the survivors of any other tribes, most likely reformed to make another tribe. ODA and 1984 will eat this tribe, and then war each other over world dominance.

Thats my prediction, enjoy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

ODA and 1984 will eat many tribes, and the remaining players will form another tribe. at this point, there will be three major tribes in the world: ODA, 1984, and the survivors of any other tribes, most likely reformed to make another tribe. ODA and 1984 will eat this tribe, and then war each other over world dominance.

Pretty much this except I'm going with the hug it our 5evr ending

DeletedUser101087

This "world 50 buffet is not the final battle;it is the cleanup for the final battle. this is what the world will look like after this cleanup is complete.

[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

What about hammer and sol you think they will be nobled ?