The game.

DeletedUser13107

You're not nice, you're bad!:cata::cata::cata:

She's so BADDD,she gets woke up from a sound sleep at 4:30 am and cursed out! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

I'll never tell. :icon_wink:

"THE KID"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now you need to quit World 32 and you'll be truly free! <3 you Greenfacepoohead. :)

greenmonsta

Now you need to quit World 32 and you'll be truly free! <3 you Greenfacepoohead. :)

Nah, will probably stay on that world as something to pass the time with when I get bored (I get bored quite often) xD

greenmonsta

or until your tribe gets rimmed :p

I don't see us getting rimmed, but we are falling apart at the moment. We have no leadership, and I'm unwilling to step up to the plate because I just can't be bothered to play tribalwars seriously anymore.

If anyone wants a 1v1 with my K37/38 region then let me know via forum pm. I have nukes there and would prefer to go out with a bang rather then be nobled off over the next few months. I will have a 1v1 battle with anyone who wants it (I doubt I'll use nobles) and then hit delete. I will ask that TBP and LIFE honour my request for a simple 1v1.

Jumanji, I would have loved to have a real one on one battle with you but alas, we are too far away on this world :(. Perhaps we will meet in another world?

ancient13

and how would we trust that it would be a 1 vs 1? lolol u guys really think that anyone will believe that u would be loyal and really go 1 vs 1 without support from others?

one of the reasons that is making AF going down was thinking that there enemies are stupid :) what didn't happened

DeletedUser

I don't see us getting rimmed, but we are falling apart at the moment. We have no leadership, and I'm unwilling to step up to the plate because I just can't be bothered to play tribalwars seriously anymore.

If anyone wants a 1v1 with my K37/38 region then let me know via forum pm. I have nukes there and would prefer to go out with a bang rather then be nobled off over the next few months. I will have a 1v1 battle with anyone who wants it (I doubt I'll use nobles) and then hit delete. I will ask that TBP and LIFE honour my request for a simple 1v1.

Jumanji, I would have loved to have a real one on one battle with you but alas, we are too far away on this world :(. Perhaps we will meet in another world?

You should make up your mind, mate. If you want to fight TBP, LIFE, Jumanji, etc. then stay and fight for your tribe, instead of putting up challenges where people have to skip through a continent worth of AF villages, and noble exactly your villages, in the middle of enemy territory.

You have all the action, you could ask for. If you can't bother engaging in your tribe's war efforts one continent distance from your cluster, then you probably should have quit a long time ago.

I don't want to blame you for quitting, just when the ship starts sinking. I do respect the thing called real life, and that it is always more important than this game. But honestly, if you have the time to challenge the tribes already at war with you for 1v1 and stuff, then you should just stay and fight for AF until you get rimmed.

If you were actually serious about your post 4 days ago, then I wish you the best in real life and any new world you decide to play. Good luck making up your mind.

DeletedUser

Mmmmmm....

Jun 22, 2007 10:56:56
did you save that report for so long time?

Eh GM i think he is giving you a chance to stay and play :lol:

DeletedUser

Mmmmmm....

Jun 22, 2007 10:56:56
did you save that report for so long time?

Eh GM i think he is giving you a chance to stay and play :lol:

I saved ALL my reports from forever, except for the ones lost during that time TW hiccuped and swallowed a couple of months' worth :( And I delete the fake incomings and outgoings. I have about 27520 stashed and 162 involve greenie.

greenmonsta

You should make up your mind, mate. If you want to fight TBP, LIFE, Jumanji, etc. then stay and fight for your tribe, instead of putting up challenges where people have to skip through a continent worth of AF villages, and noble exactly your villages, in the middle of enemy territory.

You have all the action, you could ask for. If you can't bother engaging in your tribe's war efforts one continent distance from your cluster, then you probably should have quit a long time ago.

I don't want to blame you for quitting, just when the ship starts sinking. I do respect the thing called real life, and that it is always more important than this game. But honestly, if you have the time to challenge the tribes already at war with you for 1v1 and stuff, then you should just stay and fight for AF until you get rimmed.

If you were actually serious about your post 4 days ago, then I wish you the best in real life and any new world you decide to play. Good luck making up your mind.

In my opinion AF started failing when they shunned me as leader and refused to listen to what I was telling them. I predicted all of this months ago. Since then I haven't been really interested in world 4 anymore.

All I am saying is that I am willing to fight someone worthwhile as a last effort.

DeletedUser

In my opinion AF started failing when they shunned me as leader and refused to listen to what I was telling them. I predicted all of this months ago. Since then I haven't been really interested in world 4 anymore.

All I am saying is that I am willing to fight someone worthwhile as a last effort.

Unless if you want to fight AF, you probably will have to wait a while before people will be interested in fighting you as the main target. Of course you could also go fight Jinzee, if you know which account she is playing now :)

greenmonsta

Unless if you want to fight AF, you probably will have to wait a while before people will be interested in fighting you as the main target. Of course you could also go fight Jinzee, if you know which account she is playing now :)

Shes playing my account now. That just wouldn't work very well...

DeletedUser

the world is going down, its mearly somthing to pass the time now, not fun for me.

oh well, back to the monotony of COD4 :)

ganesh1

oooo gooders you should get COD5, i'll play ya :) i don't normally like those games but damn im addicted!!

I still like this world, still fun for me, some great characters still here :)