The Giga Black X Parade

DeletedUser

lol :lol::lol::lol:

you are weak highque just like your tribe tbp.

We could throw insults at each other all day (if we would have time). Do you mind, if we bring the level a bit higher than 5-year old kids? :)

you can not support your selfs because of many reasons,ask your waterdrinker again how often he keept sending mails to JG members to support against AF,this is so funny how you put it.
it was not JG that was bitching about tbp been neutral,it was me who asked twice sirenna to not support vx against mainly my attacks on vx players,and you mention this,been honorable,well i can say sirenna has been "very honorable" to support me against life when tbp had NAP with each other,AND also support me against sirennas allies VX,yea you got it right,you want proof,i have ALL reports saved :icon_cool:

Ah, so it was the duke of -JG-, mailing the duke of TBP to stop supporting VX, which is of course not -JG- as a tribe, "complaining" to TBP. Wait... that makes no sense at all :)

NAP = Non Aggression Pact. Last time i checked, defending was not really considered aggression. So I don't see anything wrong in supporting an ally/NAP against a NAP. As a matter of fact, we never complained about GX supporting AF, while being NAP'ed to us. If you want more than a NAP, you shouldn't settle for a NAP.

I agree with you, that supporting a NAP against an ally is wrong. But I assume we are all humans, and that it is inevitable to have conflicting personal/tribal interests over 3 years of gaming. But one thing is, that sirenna was wrong. But I think it tells more about you, that you silently accepted the support, and claim that you kept the report as proof, in case you could use it against her in the future. Such a good friend you are.

as an old jg player i can say,when jg allies or naps had a fight with each other as a tribe they always stayed neutral back when mucklen and chrisw were still around,of course there were always couple that would get caught betwen those personal allies,that also got punished.

You are talking about the days, where tribes had 5-10 allies/NAPs, and it would be in your personal interest to either remain neutral (due to being busy with own wars), or drop NAP and jump into the war with your ally and kill the NAP tribe in a couple of months. Of course I can't be sure about your past NAP terms/conditions, but being neutral between NAP/ally, was probably a choice rather than a part of the deal.

And what is wrong to raise my new leaders,when they are so organized and strict,be a good leader and your tribe mates might follow you also,not supporting them will just lead to inactivity and depression as stated before,and you know this very well,dont form your own team in a tribe and leave the others outside.
lol you are such a wiseguy highque.

ps:you still cant get it off from your head about me saying "neutral",what did you want me to do,to exit the tribe for couple days and tell them,dont attack me because i want to be neutral on public forum lmao :D

There is nothing wrong in praising your leader. I only objected to the part, where you claimed to be neutral. I like my friends, but talking good about them is hardly neutral. So there is no reason for you to put up a silly show for the public, quitting LIFE for 1 day to post something. If you think, that would make you neutral, you clearly don't understand the word. It would be like saying, the day I moved away from my parents, all our relations were cut, and they are no more than random strangers. So my point was basically, that you should post whatever you want, but leave out the disclaimer: "Look everyone, I am being neutral in this post (praising my leader and badmouthing the other tribes).". Otherwise we end up with such lengthy discussions, where I have to explain most of the forum-active LIFE members, what "neutral" means :)

DeletedUser

With the risk to look noob, I still not get it what we all talk here. :s
hIghQue do you blaime Pit for his words , that he couldn't have an objective reply? I consider that his reply was been write into an objective way. The fact that he is into Life tribe have nothing to do with it. Pit is a player with strong mind and he already proof that from begining of w4 world till now. So let stop talk about that subject since there will be a non ending and pointless discussion.
I also know that Life don't forbit anybody to express his point of view. Except things that are connect to Life security, rest of talks are free personal opinion so is a fairly game.

This is also my oppinion:
- is true that in tribal(also here in w4), many players start to put priority about RL. Now if Dark became father or if tiger lost one of his parents, or who knows who start study, this things happen. Not only to TBP, also to Life and also to all the tribes. We all have RL and affect us into a way or other. It not your fault, or they fault. That the thing happened!

But try to see also Jumanji point of view (and rest of players):
TBP (main tribe): 80 members
T.B.P! (secondary tribe): 62 members.
Ok admit that 20-40%(of 50%+) of those have RL issue, but I can assure that you can still make a good tribe with more then 40+ members active inside. Get those big account into hand of player can play inside and those big player who have RL issues to be their coplayers and those small account get them out of main tribe. You take not such action that was been logic to take. So, now you get Jumanji point of view.

Your tribe have many inactives (at least from war point of view that i see on map), inactives you should get ride in time of those or find new active players inside if you want to save them.

On the other hand, could you explain me how this things happen with minimal response from your players part:
(just some old random stuff i encount since war started.Old events)
Erik The Red888 - lose a spot near me and inka. 1 single nuke back send by him to one of my village. He put 55k inside but that all.
abbierto - again, lost spot near me. He/she put 50-60k inside but that all. All action from him/her was to try to recover the first village i take. since him/she lost then 2 nobles no more action was been taken.
hielke - was stay and watch how his villages near k88/89 or whatever have near that part was been take. he take not 1 active to fightback, to dodge, send nobles to retake.. etc.

That is the true and that you cannot change. I just pust 3 example above. Probably Jumanji and rest of Life player have others example like this. I hope that now you can understand why Jumanji was been ironic about TBP explanation of loosing the war because their players have RL issues.

All I can say is this: players have no fault because RL affect them. But you are one of their leader and as leader you need to find solution even if those are not the best solution or you want to apply but as leader you should change something! Sitting many inactives, using inactive to noble other inactives won't help much in war. In war you need teamwork, active players and if situation require coplayes or skill commanders players etc.
So see you.. having many points (as tribe or as player) do not scare Life or others. So what the point in still keeping those account if you see you cannot save and are noble by others active enemy(read Life/AF).

I understand how it looks, from your point of view. I am just trying to explain the difference between "how it looks", and what is "really happening". You are completely right about the logic behind, how to be efficient as a tribe. But it doesn't change the fact, that TBP has been the top nobeling tribe for most part of the past year. So it's not that all the other tribes are doing a better job at internal cleaning, and handling their inactives. It just means a larger portion of our players have decided that his game was too time consuming, over the past year.

So while it may look silly that players have the time to send 2-10 nukes, and 1-5 trains, but "suddenly" have real life issues, when they get under attack, it actually fits very well with how things really work. Obviously the problem is not that having a child, starting at college or some other real life issue suddenly takes much more time, when you are under attack. The truth is, a lot of players already have real life issues. They are just hanging on with whatever time they have, and try not to quit what they have spent years on slowly building. If you are not under attack, this game doesn't require more time, than checking your mail. This should explain, how you can see accounts growing off inactives, but with no time to move around support, snipe trains, and in other ways actively defend over the entire day.

Just for clarification, I am just "high council", which I have only been for about a month. sirenna, is TBP's current leader. I care about my tribe, I always has. But you shouldn't confuse it with, that I am running the show.

You could discuss, that for the good of the tribe, you should kick/noble anyone who gets an important job, or in other way cannot check TW every few hours. But things always change in people's lives, and honestly I would not kick and noble a friend against his will, for my personal "success" in this game. So while such decisions were never in my hand, I don't have complains about how TPB leadership has handled such matters during the past year.

DeletedUser

wooohah!
looks like i touched you in a sensitive spot :icon_twisted:

highque said:
But I think it tells more about you, that you silently accepted the support, and claim that you kept the report as proof, in case you could use it against her in the future. Such a good friend you are.

me and sirenna has never been friends,she liked me when i was warring life tribe,and yes she supported me couple of times,but look at the stats,as a gesture of her good help i also gave her 8 of my villages as she welcomed any "free village" to her self,and of course for that little i got an extra bonus support against Vx lmao :lol::lol::lol:
oh yea shes awere of that.
she used everything she could against the remaining of jg players when she got the circular mail about jg's disbanding,i guess she was the better friend huh?:D
but highque,your politics are also weak,just look it from a good side,you can improve this bla bla to something better than telling stories made up from your part,there are facts you just have heard and changed them alot,and still can not melt it that jg with 10 members have done incredible better on 2 fronts than tbp will ever do :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

wooohah!
looks like i touched you in a sensitive spot :icon_twisted:

You wish :) I don't have any sensitive spots.

me and sirenna has never been friends,she liked me when i was warring life tribe,and yes she supported me couple of times,but look at the stats,as a gesture of her good help i also gave her 8 of my villages as she welcomed any "free village" to her self,and of course for that little i got an extra bonus support against Vx lmao :lol::lol::lol:
oh yea shes awere of that.

I don't know your exact dealings, but I am sure you are twisting the truth, to suit your needs. It is not exactly confidential information that TBP has inactives. Having more villages gifted in our core areas by players, than she can noble, it makes no sense at all to say she is vulturing for "free villages". Say it as it is... She spent nobles on those exposed villages, so she could send even more local support to you, saving you more losses to LIFE.

she used everything she could against the remaining of jg players when she got the circular mail about jg's disbanding,i guess she was the better friend huh?:D
but highque,your politics are also weak,just look it from a good side,you can improve this bla bla to something better than telling stories made up from your part,there are facts you just have heard and changed them alot,and still can not melt it that jg with 10 members have done incredible better on 2 fronts than tbp will ever do :icon_cool:

You already had your first captures against TBP, before most of our players were even aware what was going on. Furthermore we knew, that you encouraged all to join LIFE, as well as your top players already were in the process of attacking TBP. It's hardly her using everything she could, against -JG-. After the duke leaving, encouraging all in -JG- to join LIFE and war us, dropping NAP is the only sane thing to do :)

DeletedUser

highque said:
You already had your first captures against TBP, before most of our players were even aware what was going on. Furthermore we knew, that you encouraged all to join LIFE, as well as your top players already were in the process of attacking TBP. It's hardly her using everything she could, against -JG-. After the duke leaving, encouraging all in -JG- to join LIFE and war us, dropping NAP is the only sane thing to do :)

Poor tbp that couldent recruit those remaining of jg players they used to bully :lol:
all players were not in the plans to go over to life highque :)
not jg's fault that sirenna dropped the nap just like that unprepared what did she think with before dropping the nap that jg wouldent attack the mighty tbp?lmao!:lol::lol:
in fact she made this more easy for us as we were angry of how tbp were treating us,obviously there is a tw god around that can see this unfair things and turned it against tbp.

DeletedUser

The same could be said for life, they where under attack before most of their players even knew that JG had dropped the alliance just 24hrs before and they still did fine. But im pretty sure the same wont be able to be said about TBP in this case.... after all in your little halfway merger with the old JG you really didn't take anything as far as skills/activity is concerned. Not saying all the old JG players are/where trash but certainly not active enough or else I wouldn't have worked my behind off in vein trying to rally some effort in our losing battle against life heh
Heck I remember nights when me and PIT where just chatting away while dodging great attacks from life and taking villages from tricky left and right only to find out the next day nobody was help but rather just handing villages over in other parts of the world..... and now PIT joined Life so yeah im sure you're pretty screwed

DeletedUser

wow ... another old face!!!

what are you all doing back here?!

/me waves to da gizzlemonsta

DeletedUser

Nice story, but only half of it is true, as it is written entirely with wearing "-JG- glasses". Also you seem to have forgotten the part, where -JG- turned down an alliance proposal in the past. Thus it was your own choice to remain lower ranked than VX in relations, and it should hardly be a surprise that you can't be treated equal to an ally, when you by choice remained NAP. Nevertheless you did have good will at both Waterdrinker and sirenna for supporting us, and were treated much better than your official relations entitled you to.

If my "Nice Story" is indeed only half true name/expose any part that is untrue???
You may indeed add things in a very poor attempt to rubbish it, but I never said this is absolutely every detail of what has passed, i simply added anything of relevance and your referral:a dismal attempt to hire "mercenaries/fighters" to do your fighting for you's against LIFE was far from relevant :p

At any war/conflict, the outside support is always blown up, out of proportions. The true story is, only a handful of -JG- players supported TBP and only a handful of TBP players supported VX. TBP as a tribe was neutral in your war with VX, as I never saw anything in our forum or any circular mail to support VX. You can't really expect TBP to send out a circular saying "Those light blue dots... yes those only allies of ours... if they ask for support, then don't send any, thanks."

LOL terrible comparison mate, we only had "a handful of players" meaning more than half the JG tribe was supporting :p

And The simple fact is: A "HUGE POWER" forcefully getting support at the threat of war on a small tribe, whilst supporting their only enemy's against them will enevitably/eventually cause them to go against you when the opportunity arises, and to even suggest the small tribe to be Dishonourable is absolutely ridiculous.

So folding your cards and joining LIFE is your choice. But you are stretching the truth quite a bit in the attempt to justify yourself :)

No truth stretching mate, and honestly most people reading this already knew 90% of my "Nice Story" before I wrote it...lol

Also I'm in AF mate ^^

..............................................................................................................
Edit: typo's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wooooooooooooow,,,, my main man right there,

BGiz long time pal,

Hows things?

DeletedUser

Hey bro how you been? Sly how you doing man i wasn't ignoring you on msn a while back.
You know how TW tends to keep a hold on you so i was curious to see what w4 and some of my other past worlds where up to and im glad to see some of my past hard feelings for some players from my own tribe being taken care off even if i am not the one to do it myself :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm good, new house, 2nd Kid(The lot now :p)

PIT summonsed me from my TW grave, And honestly my year break did me good :p

DeletedUser

2nd huh man you caught up to me :icon_biggrin:
Good thing you got back then, give your women a break :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

2nd huh man you caught up to me :icon_biggrin:
Good thing you got back then, give your women a break :icon_wink:

LOL :lol::lol:

Well it sure is great to hear from you :)

Been hearing from a fair few oldies lately :icon_razz:
Just have to get y'all new accounts now :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anything new on this topic?????

Then i guess it will be atleast 5-10 years till the GIGA movement is suppressed.

Come on mods spark some interest!!!!

DeletedUser33494

well something news kinda... guess where BG is gonna be helping out

DeletedUser19041

Yeah he's helping VX really. Ohh and Xterm why the scouts?