The Giga Black X Parade

DeletedUser

Of course we were complaining about TBP supporting VX against us, whilst we were STILL supporting TBP against AF, then LIFE. Who wouldn't????

This was the number 1 reason LIFE pulled the rug out from TBP, And it didnt happen just once either..............

DeletedUser

Of course we were complaining about TBP supporting VX against us, whilst we were STILL supporting TBP against AF, then LIFE. Who wouldn't????

We had 7/8 active members fighting against an enemy more than 3x our size, and doing extremely well under the circumstances, untill your tribe began supporting against us,

so we were left with 3 members on a well outnumbered front fighting against an enemy more than 3x their size, and also 3x as many villages on the front, being supported by a tribe 20x our size with 20x our villages on the front,, and you's left us with what other options???

and have the neck to call us dishonourable for doing so??? cop on mate.

I asked our players to remain neutral in your war. We had mails from VX complaining about our guys supporting your guys which I understood at the time as we were allies to VX and only NAP to you guys. Lord Frankenstein sent all his support to MrsG and none to his own tribe mates at the time, I told him countless times he must support TBP before -JG- but he still sent to -JG-. I can count on one hand how many players sent support to VX.
Yes VX complained we were supporting you guys but they didn't ask for much help from us as they knew we were at war to. I had nothing against -JG- until my cousin sent me a copy of the mail PIT sent round saying he was disbanding the tribe and for everyone who had invites from LIFE to take them.

DeletedUser

well looki here who is posting,if its not sirenna.

1.LF supported MrsG and NOT the tribe JG,i never had any support coming from LF while i was in JG.
2.you replyed back to me twice that you wouldent stop your tribe mates to support your allies VX,and i understand that since you wanted VX to support your front lines against LIFE.

it is a fact with 100.000k villages tbp couldent manage to support their front lines and their inactives properly,and supported vx instead of supporting their front lines,just show how good you are with strategy.:icon_cool:
but i was good with killing tbp support in vx villages :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yes I said I wouldn't stop them from supporting as I said they were and still are allies I did ask them to remain neutral. I left it up to the individual to decide.

And I didn't think there was a rule who could post here if I'm not welcome I will refrain from posting in future hun.

DeletedUser

I asked our players to remain neutral in your war. We had mails from VX complaining about our guys supporting your guys which I understood at the time as we were allies to VX and only NAP to you guys. Lord Frankenstein sent all his support to MrsG and none to his own tribe mates at the time, I told him countless times he must support TBP before -JG- but he still sent to -JG-. I can count on one hand how many players sent support to VX.
Yes VX complained we were supporting you guys but they didn't ask for much help from us as they knew we were at war to. I had nothing against -JG- until my cousin sent me a copy of the mail PIT sent round saying he was disbanding the tribe and for everyone who had invites from LIFE to take them.

OMFG you guys are seriously trying to tarnish -JG- and PIT for what has happened, let me spell it out for everyone here so:

-JG- as a fully active tribe could take no more/were afraid of LIFE's pounding(bar the die hard members).

70-80% of -JG- members join TBP,(meaning TBP now surrounds them)

a fairly inactive -JG- finally get N.A.P. with T.B.P. (with conditions -JG- support TBP against AF). but still continually get pounded by LIFE... and yes some TBP(mostly ex JGers) supported -JG- against LIFE for which we were/still are grateful.

The -JG- , VX saga begins, VX wanting to take out the 2/3 newly recruited western -JG- members(seemingly our only borders)
LF supports Mrs G(only -JG- member to be supported against VX)
Western members give up except Mrs G, but LF finally agree's to support no more,, so is VX vrs Mrs G with no more of his P.A.'s help.

TBP threaten NAP with JG(not for the first time) saying their not recieving much support from a dwindling -JG- tribe. and a NAP with little -JG- is not really benificial to big TBP.(reports of support in TBP villa's gathered and sent)..

Some -JG- members work hard and make alot of ground to border with VX in k55, then conquer most of the VX vills in the k, whilst VX scramble to bring in more and more active members.

TBP support VX in k55, mass attacks from -JG- faked to the hilties not even touching walls(and for a tribe that "didn't ask for much help" I the smallest of the 3 in k55 have personally over 50 reports of support from 4 different TBP members when nobling/renobling 4/5 villa's in that stand still period)

GX being "in my opinion" such honourable & good allies to -JG- support us when under heavy bombardment, but fall short on attacking/warring VX(which I was told was a real possiblilty) then relationships blossomed and they Napped(whit whooo)...lol :lol:

With VX war at a stand still, LIFE pouding us and constant "reminders" to support TBP(even though they were supporting against us) we were totally being held to randsom by our hugh neighbours, being used and abused :icon_evil:.

Then a brave LIFE chose to stop fighting for scraps(remainder of -JG-) and take on the hugh might of TBP(ROFL)...

At first we were catious, defended TBP and our borders to try preventing LIFE getting closer.

LIFE give -JG- a NAP

With VX still being supported heavily by TBP(even though it was very obvious TBP needed it more), -JG-'s only remaining war was stand still material. whilst we had to support TBP to keep our NAP.

So basically we were forced to disband with all remaining members pledging to whoop some TBP ass,
for: supporting our enemys, the way we were treated with your bullying/threats, whilst demanding support, with the threat of war.

So who the ones without honour?? and who's all high and mighty now?? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

And I didn't think there was a rule who could post here if I'm not welcome I will refrain from posting in future hun.

Looks like PIT was surprised to see you post, no-one said you were not welcome.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sirenna is more then welcome to post here. As are all TBP players and rest of w4 players as well !
I not know what really happen into JG vs VX war, but Im guess that even under orders, some players do have feelings to aid people in needs. Each have their own standards and culture.
So don't blame Sirenna or other/s TBP leaders too much: if some TBP players support or JG or VX.. is was a decision of those players to action into a side (ally) or other(nap).

Now, let return to battle :)

DeletedUser

Silence speaks volumes. :icon_wink:

So can i be in the "The Giga Black X Parade" HighQ? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

epic failure merge "The Giga Black X Parade" were only the best noobs fits X,you dont fit in there X,lmao!:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

you welcome sly:icon_biggrin:
i didnt except you to fit in there sly :icon_cool:
perhaps there will be a merge with tbp,who knows,but iam 100% sure not with the life tribe :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

you welcome sly:icon_biggrin:
i didnt except you to fit in there sly :icon_cool:
perhaps there will be a merge with tbp,who knows,but iam 100% sure not with the life tribe :icon_razz:

There will be some merging going on...just not in the way you are thinking :)

DeletedUser

Definitely VGX because it could stand for SO MANY childish things!!

____CLASH____

Hi Xterminator

i am not sure where ur reports are from since it was I who stopped the jg advance into k55 when i returned to the game and organised operations, during that time i had one or two attacks from sly after i took villages from pit but it was all cut short from close range after i lost 300 attack villes to the admins but for most of the time i had no support from tbp, i asked but got nothing, it was only in the last 6 weeks that i finally got support and during that time you know your villes were getting lots of gx defence so i would say its pretty even on that score, the stalemate came about after i pummelled pits villes with cats because i could not take and hold villages from 60 hours away by myslef and tbp support was never online enough for me to co-ordinate from close, vx players were not active at that point since they were busily taking greys or sleeping.

pit did extremely well as he was stretched when tbp also tried to rally against him after he and vile launched on them and i continually cleared clusters of his villes without ever having a realistic chance to hold them if i nobled, i ended my war just clearing villages for tbp to take but then i stopped catting pit in the end because nobody in tbp could take the villages i cleared even though they surrounded pit, it was a waste of time and pit is too good a player for them, attacking and clearing villages is boring from 80 hours especially since it was just me most of the time in the later months and pit always had 4 days to organise his spikes.

and just to clarify i took villages from you xterminator in the early weeks with NO support but as you know we ended up having no fun as you were offline and i switched to pit, in the later months i took a few with some tbp support but it was only a handful of villages, the other point of clarification is that the JG players were under no pressure from VX when they moved to other tribes and had they wanted to they could of held out indefinately.

Its just my opinion but the three decided to move to more active pastures, pit and vile went to life so they could play with other quality players not because they were forced out it was their right to do this so they could continue to enjoy the game in a more strategic way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bravo bravo clash,i like how you picture your self so heroic "it was me who stoped jgs advance".

what really stoped us to advance in k55 was not you clash,we got dead bored when xterminator and brutus took so many villages from vx,jg had 50 villages and vx more than 800,and turned it the other way,and you say you didnt get any support?
lmao,i can prove you did get support,either way you said also you took villages from X,at that time clash Xterminator was moving to a new house,and told that to roni,iam sure you were awere of that clash.
you speak in big words.
i know when and were to defend my self,dont come up with comments like "catting" my villages so tbp could take those trashed villages,not even my self would waste such precious nobles to take worthless villages to rebuild which takes time,unless only you like those kind of villages :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hi Xterminator

i am not sure where ur reports are from since it was I who stopped the jg advance into k55 when i returned to the game and organised operations, during that time i had one or two attacks from sly after i took villages from pit but it was all cut short from close range after i lost 300 attack villes to the admins but for most of the time i had no support from tbp, i asked but got nothing, it was only in the last 6 weeks that i finally got support and during that time you know your villes were getting lots of gx defence so i would say its pretty even on that score, the stalemate came about after i pummelled pits villes with cats because i could not take and hold villages from 60 hours away by myslef and tbp support was never online enough for me to co-ordinate from close, vx players were not active at that point since they were busily taking greys or sleeping.

Hi Clash,

Sorry to ruin on your parade there mate, but you were a very late addition to this war, and by the time you got to that account(2nd one), and a few villa's in our area, and basically CAME ON OUR RADAR, our fate had been sealed, the war was well dead.
Call as you may to VX as all taking greys or sleeping, it was them, mostly roni, eavs, flagg, private j, thinkfirst, barracuda and 1/2 others that we actually had the war with??? and we were halted by the TBP support long b4 you arrived on the scene.:icon_rolleyes:

pit did extremely well as he was stretched when tbp also tried to rally against him after he and vile launched on them and i continually cleared clusters of his villes without ever having a realistic chance to hold them if i nobled, i ended my war just clearing villages for tbp to take but then i stopped catting pit in the end because nobody in tbp could take the villages i cleared even though they surrounded pit, it was a waste of time and pit is too good a player for them, attacking and clearing villages is boring from 80 hours especially since it was just me most of the time in the later months and pit always had 4 days to organise his spikes.

PIT knows exactly what he was doing, don't let naivity to get the better of you, and lets not get started on TBP's inactions/inactivity.. lmao

and just to clarify i took villages from you xterminator in the early weeks with NO support but as you know we ended up having no fun as you were offline and i switched to pit, in the later months i took a few with some tbp support but it was only a handful of villages, the other point of clarification is that the JG players were under no pressure from VX when they moved to other tribes and had they wanted to they could of held out indefinately.

Its just my opinion but the three decided to move to more active pastures, pit and vile went to life so they could play with other quality players not because they were forced out it was their right to do this so they could continue to enjoy the game in a more strategic way.

I was gang raped when i let the soap slip, and the somebody that was suppose to be, obviously wasn't watching my back good enough(Or at all)

But that won't be happening again, unless i win the lottery,,,hmmmmmmm:lol:

And now that i think of it thats when you began to surface in your 2nd attempted account, seriously mate you probably got to send 1 or 2(at most) rounds of attacks??? then the war was over?? how can you pretend like you were the saviour and all, thats sooo funny.....:lol::lol::icon_razz:

Yeah after that i had a dozen villa's well isolated and unsupported that you took 2/3 from (not too easily i might add) and you call that early weeks(more like the last weeks.lmao)??? the war went on for what 10 months, and you were really on the scene for 4/5 weeks mate come on.

Seriously mate you pulling our legs here?

DeletedUser

OMFG you guys are seriously trying to tarnish -JG- and PIT for what has happened, let me spell it out for everyone here so:

-JG- as a fully active tribe could take no more/were afraid of LIFE's pounding(bar the die hard members).

70-80% of -JG- members join TBP,(meaning TBP now surrounds them)

a fairly inactive -JG- finally get N.A.P. with T.B.P. (with conditions -JG- support TBP against AF). but still continually get pounded by LIFE... and yes some TBP(mostly ex JGers) supported -JG- against LIFE for which we were/still are grateful.

The -JG- , VX saga begins, VX wanting to take out the 2/3 newly recruited western -JG- members(seemingly our only borders)
LF supports Mrs G(only -JG- member to be supported against VX)
Western members give up except Mrs G, but LF finally agree's to support no more,, so is VX vrs Mrs G with no more of his P.A.'s help.

TBP threaten NAP with JG(not for the first time) saying their not recieving much support from a dwindling -JG- tribe. and a NAP with little -JG- is not really benificial to big TBP.(reports of support in TBP villa's gathered and sent)..

Some -JG- members work hard and make alot of ground to border with VX in k55, then conquer most of the VX vills in the k, whilst VX scramble to bring in more and more active members.

TBP support VX in k55, mass attacks from -JG- faked to the hilties not even touching walls(and for a tribe that "didn't ask for much help" I the smallest of the 3 in k55 have personally over 50 reports of support from 4 different TBP members when nobling/renobling 4/5 villa's in that stand still period)

GX being "in my opinion" such honourable & good allies to -JG- support us when under heavy bombardment, but fall short on attacking/warring VX(which I was told was a real possiblilty) then relationships blossomed and they Napped(whit whooo)...lol :lol:

With VX war at a stand still, LIFE pouding us and constant "reminders" to support TBP(even though they were supporting against us) we were totally being held to randsom by our hugh neighbours, being used and abused :icon_evil:.

Then a brave LIFE chose to stop fighting for scraps(remainder of -JG-) and take on the hugh might of TBP(ROFL)...

At first we were catious, defended TBP and our borders to try preventing LIFE getting closer.

LIFE give -JG- a NAP

With VX still being supported heavily by TBP(even though it was very obvious TBP needed it more), -JG-'s only remaining war was stand still material. whilst we had to support TBP to keep our NAP.

So basically we were forced to disband with all remaining members pledging to whoop some TBP ass,
for: supporting our enemys, the way we were treated with your bullying/threats, whilst demanding support, with the threat of war.

So who the ones without honour?? and who's all high and mighty now?? :icon_twisted:

Nice story, but only half of it is true, as it is written entirely with wearing "-JG- glasses". Also you seem to have forgotten the part, where -JG- turned down an alliance proposal in the past. Thus it was your own choice to remain lower ranked than VX in relations, and it should hardly be a surprise that you can't be treated equal to an ally, when you by choice remained NAP. Nevertheless you did have good will at both Waterdrinker and sirenna for supporting us, and were treated much better than your official relations entitled you to.

At any war/conflict, the outside support is always blown up, out of proportions. The true story is, only a handful of -JG- players supported TBP and only a handful of TBP players supported VX. TBP as a tribe was neutral in your war with VX, as I never saw anything in our forum or any circular mail to support VX. You can't really expect TBP to send out a circular saying "Those light blue dots... yes those only allies of ours... if they ask for support, then don't send any, thanks."

So folding your cards and joining LIFE is your choice. But you are stretching the truth quite a bit in the attempt to justify yourself :)