The GIMP Guide By -DA-: Book 1

Tillyboy

@Vio

I am going to periodically be posting things related to updating the guide.

I would appreciate it if you let them remain for a few hours while I sort everything out.

Thank you :3

Tillyboy

2qvb90w.png

DeletedUser

DA, referring to This, do you think the "Requirements" section should be centered?

I can't decide :s

Nah, the Title is already centered, and it will take some attention...^_^

Thanks mate, its coming along well. Just align left the "REQUIREMENTS".

Also, can you change the Title from A BEGINNER'S GUIDE to Basics. Because Volume 2 will be about Beginners. Volume 1 is about the Basics of GIMP.

Thanks again.

Tillyboy

Okay, I updated some of it in my post on the 2nd page.

More is to come tomorrow.

Tillyboy

And by tomorrow.

I mean Sunday.

Apparently teachers love swamping me with homework the first week .>

DeletedUser45021

Tell me about it, I had 2 essays, 2 projects, 2 presentations, and loads of other hw due the first week :p Now it's kinda more chilled though ^^

Anywho just to stay on topic :p :

I find it great you're doing this ^^

DeletedUser

I have been having problems when I add a picture on gimp if I try to get the back round color over it a line is left where the end of that picture was how do I get rid of this?

DeletedUser

Im going to use this when i download gimp tommrow, The only things that gets me and pisses me off, is that vista always has problems with certain softwares.

Thanks -DA- ^^

DeletedUser

It wont work, The image comes up , Gimp 2.6.7 with the earth in outer space image, and it freezes but i got a good software.. ^^

DeletedUser

Painshop pro 8, Photo scape, Picasa, and Photoshop elements<--- only works randomly.

DeletedUser

apsalute brilliant guide thank you <3

as a n00b of gimp i always used to get

"A VERY common newbie problem is that you have create a selection somewhere, and forgot about it. You will then not be able to paint outside it at all and it looks like the paint tools does not work."

this is great help .

i thank you ...

alex .

<3