The Glory of the 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

zardex = inactive... I would know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is another word for it, but Ive already been infracted for using that one a couple of days ago :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

He said we are getting cheap stats for Azrek

We say they are getting cheap stats for zardex and other refugees ... simple as that

Hey selle I am siding with you guys they have alot of refugees wisdom can just throw into their stats and call themselves better. That's not the case at all. still my hats off to 13th for really getting the job done against wisdom for a tribe way smaller than wisdom they are really showing some hard work and detication against wisdom f.

DeletedUser

Badlapje will deleted these posts and infract the posters... but i respectfully ask him to consider overlooking the rule is this case.

The level of cheating within 13th is to such an extent and of an extreme nature that it deserves to be talked about here on the forum... as long as no one names names i think.

And just so you know ALL those reported and banned were reported for attacking the same person from two accounts..!! and there are even more to coming.. an absolute disgrace if you ask me and i believe it is time from ALL 13th to be investigated by the mods, such is the amount of cheating within this so called honourable tribe..

All right, then let me also restate my opinion. I find it ridiculous and disheartening that while Wisdom (& 100I) and 13th were allies, Mighty Wisdom never realized they are allied to a bunch of cheaters, however, in the very minute they have turned against each others, half of 13th leadership have been immediately banned, and they are now receiving bans - some are lifted, some are not - on a daily basis. The amount of bans from the last ten days, comparing to the amount of bans from the last 1,5 years, while the only difference that they are now fighting against a tribe which is having in-game staff members in their ranks and their leader implied several times via IGM that they are having influence over the staff is "such an extent and of an extreme nature that it deserves to be talked about here on the forum... as long as no one names names i think."

In Wisdom's previous wars, their previous enemies - now allies! - were posting numerous times saying Wisdom is using their multiple in-game staff members to "tip the balance" and such gathered unfair advantage over other players and tribes. Oddly enough, they are now having no problems with the very same tribe, leadership & methods.

Please also tell me how can this happen in the glorious Wisdom that two players are permamently banned for co-ordinating from the same connection, then one using the password of a third one to post on your forum and talk about the situation, and now when I check them in-game, they are all free while naturally, all three accounts would be banned in any other tribe?

Just if you want to speak about honour so much...

(and speaking about the case itself, I'd be amazed if it wouldn't end at InnoGames, and/or the german consumer protection given "the extent and of an extreme nature" of this issue, so I'm sure they will end up at a pretty negative advertisement and either re-paying all cash several dozens/hundreds of players have ever spent on this game, or some in game staff members and players will be removed quickly - just like it happened with Storm-affiliated staff members during the Storm wars, at the, hm... 'intellectual' precedessor of Wisdom)

DeletedUser

All right, then let me also restate my opinion. I find it ridiculous and disheartening that while Wisdom (& 100I) and 13th were allies, Mighty Wisdom never realized they are allied to a bunch of cheaters, however, in the very minute they have turned against each others, half of 13th leadership have been immediately banned, and they are now receiving bans - some are lifted, some are not - on a daily basis. The amount of bans from the last ten days, comparing to the amount of bans from the last 1,5 years, while the only difference that they are now fighting against a tribe which is having in-game staff members in their ranks and their leader implied several times via IGM that they are having influence over the staff is "such an extent and of an extreme nature that it deserves to be talked about here on the forum... as long as no one names names i think."

In Wisdom's previous wars, their previous enemies - now allies! - were posting numerous times saying Wisdom is using their multiple in-game staff members to "tip the balance" and such gathered unfair advantage over other players and tribes. Oddly enough, they are now having no problems with the very same tribe, leadership & methods.

Please also tell me how can this happen in the glorious Wisdom that two players are permamently banned for co-ordinating from the same connection, then one using the password of a third one to post on your forum and talk about the situation, and now when I check them in-game, they are all free while naturally, all three accounts would be banned in any other tribe?

OH MY GOD.. this is just the funniest thing I have read for ages. I truly hope that all 13th get to read this before it gets deleted!!
MM now turning on his own allies!! Lol.. I see that you are now trying rapidly to distance yourself from 13th… I have one word for you MM.. ‘FAIL’..

As for this continued slur of using in game staff… report them then.. its as simple as that..
But I can tell you that again will ‘FAIL’.. why.. I’ll tell you// it was ME that reported 4 of the players.. and had NOTHING to do with information received from anyone out side. I was mailing two of them in game and watched their activity and playing styles.. it was obvious the account were played by the same person.. and though they say that it was only a matter of a couple of hours,. That is a complete lie.. I worked it out over a period of 3 days before I put in the ticket..

Another two the info came from within 13th itself and the report was put in because of this info..

Lets not forget MM, that BA are no innocents here.. how many players in BA have just been banned after a ticket from… wait for it… BH…. So nothing to do with Wisdom or its supposed cheating in game staff..

Why didn’t we notice before?? Again a far more simple answer than the conspiracy theory you put forward MM..
13th were not at war with us and so it was in no way obvious to us until the war started… also just maybe they had not broken the rules until they sent attacks from both account.. hmmm?..AND before the war started just maybe 13th own members were happy.. so didn’t feel the need to inform on their own tribe mates..

No matter how any of you want to dress it up and try to put out outrageous conspiracy theories, perhaps you want to consider that the rules are the rules.. break them and you get punished.. don’t try to make out that there is any more to this than members of your respective families being cheats..

'FAIL':icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

OH MY GOD.. this is just the funniest thing I have read for ages. I truly hope that all 13th get to read this before it gets deleted!!
MM now turning on his own allies!! Lol.. I see that you are now trying rapidly to distance yourself from 13th… I have one word for you MM.. ‘FAIL’..

Youre trying too hard BT. And making a fool of yourself meanwhile...

DeletedUser

Don't worry BT, my post was just as appropriate as yours since I used the guidelines you suggested to discuss the bans - and everything around it. However, your comment perfectly pictured your double standards like immediately reporting everything which may hurt you while at the same time, letting yourself to do the very same. :icon_rolleyes:

you want to consider that the rules are the rules.. break them and you get punished..

Funny, that's exactly what I was suggesting regarding the released Wisdom members. I mean, every other players have actually received punishments for any mistake they made.

It seems - according to your post - that everyone fighting against Wisdom are always and immediately become cheaters in the minute they declare war on your tribe, it's just Wisdom which can make it's own members released under any issue, even if a banned player was using another account on a Wisdom forum, next to the eyes of your in-game staff members, and specifically telling all the tribe what he is doing (and getting warned by others that he may not want to broadcast it as that is against the rules - nobody actually felt the need to actually report it, not even the staff members, right? He was getting released shortly after instead.). :icon_wink:

EDIT: funny to see that it's now "[BA] and 13th". The only "holier than thou" attitude is coming from you here, Baby. I hope you'd also realize that the "Wisdom in-game staff" scenario has been posted as a direct answer to your "every single 13th is a cheater, and that tribe is a swamp of cheating!" post, but I'm sure you'd never find your own bullsh*t absolutely ridiculous, right? Standards, oh, standards, where you are?

DeletedUser

LOL.. again.. i only reported rule breaks in game MM.. that’s all..

I don’t know about 13th and BA but i can speak for Wisdom and i know that our leadership makes it quite clear to us all... NO BREAKING the rules!!..

I am guessing that is why Wisdom members don’t get bans... because we don’t do anything that warrants it..

And I’ll say it again.. players on W17 DON’T moderate W17.. so just how can in game staff effect tickets put in on W17… come out with it.. lay it on the line MM… tell us your theories as to how this helps Wisdom..

MM.. you and 13th could end this conversation and stop Wisdom from being able to do any by… wait for it…… playing by the rules….

Quintus Fabius Maximus

LOL.. again.. i only reported rule breaks in game MM.. that’s all..

I don’t know about 13th and BA but i can speak for Wisdom and i know that our leadership makes it quite clear to us all... NO BREAKING the rules!!..

I am guessing that is why Wisdom members don’t get bans... because we don’t do anything that warrants it..

And I’ll say it again.. players on W17 DON’T moderate W17.. so just how can in game staff effect tickets put in on W17… come out with it.. lay it on the line MM… tell us your theories as to how this helps Wisdom..

Respect MM.

DeletedUser

Hi fellas, I'm really sorry that so little is left of this thread. I tried my best to preserve topical posts but I feel not much is left.

Please, don't discuss bans, people cheating, punishments, ingame moderation here. You know that's part of the rules. Maybe one day this'll get relaxed so it can be discussed topically about world politics, but for now it's a very touchy subject, and I'd rather you avoided it rather than all get banned. I tried to keep the punishments to a minimum this time - I won't if it happens again.

All the best

rpgman88

@MM, I find it truely ridiculous that you are accusing Wisdom's players for putting pressure on the mods to infract people. They are good players and people and would never abuse that power. Also, some of what has happened is also has nothing to do with Wisdom. We in BoM knew of some people cheating and we reported it as well. So please calm down all, if players were banned, it was for a good reason. There is no need to cheat, so cut out the crap.

@Lucifyr, sorry about that. I understand if I deserve an infraction or warning, but I felt obligated to clear that up. Can't have people running their mouths and influencing others wrongly.

I know it is also not my right to say so, but I think that this thread should be closed for now. It is a touchy subject right now and I highly doubt that anyone can stay off the subject of bans and punishments when the title involves 13th and they have had a lot of bans recently...once again, for any mod who is reading, I am just providing a suggestion to help keep us off a bad track, not trying to "impersonate a mod" in any fashion.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Rpg,

• I guess you realized that nobody was speaking about bans at all, until babyteeth haven't decided that he must warm this subject up as his last ban-related posts have been deleted more than 24 hours ago.
  • I hope you know that I was referring to your leader's posts when I told someone were "accusing Wisdom's players for putting pressure on the mods to infract people" during their own wars... though I see that these accusations have been dropped in the very minute you've became allied, leaving a few pretty interesting questions behind; ie. which should be really considered "ridiculous" regarding the given subject. :icon_wink:
  • I agree with you that these topics at all would be better to get closed.

DeletedUser

Baby's reputation: -98%

Hey Baby, why did you feel the need to post here about bans from 13th?It wasn't you who said that you wont comment here again?

Anyway.. I will not be posting any more on this forum… it is still as pointless as it always was… I don’t know why you are all bent out of shape and unable to have a laugh and a joke.. I’ll stick to talking to the 13th members in game who understand that this is a GAME…

Bye bye..

Nah Baby, you are a BIG fail, you see, 13th is standing together, and still kicking your @ss ;) Baby.
So my question is, why are you started to talk about our bans when we didn't complained about it, this is really strange !?

DeletedUser

Closing this topic. If anyone starts a new topic to bring up any part of the ban discussion or takes it elsewhere i'll infract for every post on the subject i see, even if you try to "cloud it".

Status
Not open for further replies.