The Great Coalition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Great Coalition has formed!

For what purpose?

This purpose
Purpose:
The Great Coalition has been formed to eliminate the Tribe known as Ninjas.
Many tribes have signed up to help attack this menacing tribe and we will succeed.

The sole purpose of these forums us to coordinate attacks against Ninjas and to exchange information. Representative from each tribe have signed up and will help with making all these things flow easily. Hopefully, within the next few days, we will be able to launch attacks at the same exact time.

To destroy Ninjas?

To destroy 24/7?

ARIA-S declared war on Ninjas.

Now they say this:

Madermax on the forums said:
24/7 has started an offensive on ARIA by attacking my tribemates in ARIA-S last night. Our tribe is currently rallying support for afflicted members, but we will start going to war with them soon. Now is a good time for other tribes in this coalition to start making offensives and stretch 24/7's defense.

So they wish to bite 24/7?

We are ready for your petty war ;-)

Just an FYI: ARIA-N will not be supporting you. Good family tribe eh? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Admin said:
The following Tribes have agreed to eliminate the Tribe known as Ninjas::

Organizers:
SK-34
LordofHades
Asgurd
CINNYBUNZ

V.I.P
paulfrith
StojkeUE
born to kill
Hilzar

Other Tribes:
K34,K34*
Queen_Feril
paapay

WEF+Academies
BabPan
SerasA

MGN

KOS
harryhowza

ARIA-N,-S
MaderMax

MSA
Elias_the_thief

Native
Crazy Wiggin
Ryzer

Wallin, you're about to have a lot of fun. Mass n00bs, Mass OD for you! I'm so jealous.. :-(

DeletedUser

Funny thing is that ARIA-N wanted us, Ninjas, to join their pathetic familytribe. ;)

Anyway, it's gonna be a fun war. I've seen what some of these noobs can do while my computer was down and well, it wasn't alot thats for sure =P

It's gonna be fun this war :)

DeletedUser

so we will declare back on them this time or are we still just laughing at them? :D (maybe even both? :p)

DeletedUser

so we will declare back on them this time or are we still just laughing at them? :D (maybe even both? :p)

I think now we'll HAVE to declare war on them, since even noobs if they are this many can do damage ;)

DeletedUser

well if you highlight them on the map I'll start attacking tonight :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I guess we should feel honored that these many tribes want us gone? =P

DeletedUser30227

If every one coorinated they would have a chance but they wont be able too i have a feeling this war will be one big FAIL

Seminarian

Haha.. this is funny. I'm looking forward to see some results. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No worries, you guys can take on all these nubs

banana ftw!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hopefully, within the next few days, we will be able to launch attacks at the same exact time.

Launch attacks AT the same time...

user_image.php

..next time try and get them to arrive at the same time!

DeletedUser

SK-34 was formed out of the Tribe known as K34. We became independent of them when our power soared above their own. We grew and grew.

After a long, drug out "war" with WEF, we concluded that there was an even greater threat to us in the region K34. We believed that Ninjas was a power that would eventually wipe us out and therefore we decided that the best way to rid ourselves of a threat, was to eliminate it.

Then, I proceeded by contacting Tribes of K34 and even called off the "war" with WEF and all her academies in hopes that we can join together and fight for "the greater cause of K34". I decided it was best to ignore our defined differences which we drew out ourselves and fight "side by side".

So, after talking with many of the previous mentioned tribes (Thank you Error), I then decided that we needed a way of communicating so that we can all be "in the know". So, I created a forum. At first, I thought this would be a success. There was some debate on when to attack, but for the most part everything "went as planned." However, that was not true, for when the attacks did commence, during the wee hours of Sweden's morning, not everyone was fully prepared. It was well established that, if there be one screw up, the whole thing would fail. And all ready, hardly within the first few moments of the attacks, there was a mistake.

I suppose I should have called of the attacks immediately and wait just a bit longer, but I was well aware that Ninjas knew exactly who was in the "Great Coalition". I knew there was a leak, but I figured it would be no big deal. I was wrong. Also, as stated previously, I had just got out of the long, boring "war" with WEF and I was expecting some intense fighting with Ninjas, and I anticipated how great it would be. My anticipation fogged my judgment.

So, the attacks went on 2:00 ST. I thought everything was going fine and well until just recently when I found out that Ninjas was only receiving attacks from K34 and SK-34 in the Cont. 34 region. I was infuriated with WEF because they knew the potential danger that would eventually occur if there was one screw up. Well, there had all ready been one major screw up and some plan discrepancies.

Here I am now. Thinking of what I have done. I cannot say I regret anything, because I don't. One thing is for sure, I have enjoyed playing as Duke for my first time and I have learned a lot. Although it was at such a high price. I am not writing something like a "I'm quitting this World," but rather something to show that I tried. I tried my best to organize attacks and make sure no one was nobling the same village. I tried to single-handedly make sure that all the tribes knew their targets. I tried.

I will stay for as long as Ninjas will permit, though each day I play W15, I grow more and more tired of it. I am loyal to my tribe and my members.

~Long Live SK~
Founder and Duke- LoH

DeletedUser

Oh and, we have an idea of who the leak is because the member list on the forums, theres only a few who actually can see the forums. :D

DeletedUser

ooo more great propoganda by the 24/7 machine good dirt too :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

However, that was not true, for when the attacks did commence, during the wee hours of Sweden's morning, not everyone was fully prepared. It was well established that, if there be one screw up, the whole thing would fail. And all ready, hardly within the first few moments of the attacks, there was a mistake....

Morning? Huh? Always Awake! ;)

So, the attacks went on 2:00 ST. I thought everything was going fine and well until just recently when I found out that Ninjas was only receiving attacks from K34 and SK-34 in the Cont. 34 region. I was infuriated with WEF because they knew the potential danger that would eventually occur if there was one screw up. Well, there had all ready been one major screw up and some plan discrepancies.

Not really. You forgot 2 other tribes from our continent (not counting Aria-N, with their 60hrs fakes).

Here I am now. Thinking of what I have done. I cannot say I regret anything, because I don't. One thing is for sure, I have enjoyed playing as Duke for my first time and I have learned a lot. Although it was at such a high price. I am not writing something like a "I'm quitting this World," but rather something to show that I tried. I tried my best to organize attacks and make sure no one was nobling the same village. I tried to single-handedly make sure that all the tribes knew their targets. I tried.

I will stay for as long as Ninjas will permit, though each day I play W15, I grow more and more tired of it. I am loyal to my tribe and my members.

First of all, for the record: did you start planning BEFORE you asked us to join you against WEF? Or after I rimmed your member simply because I heard (from WEF) that you guys were conspiring against us (They didn't mention this coalition tho)? Or when did the planning start? I guess Aria-N/S joined in because we told them we didn't wanna merge. I think they even manged to threaten us after we turned em down hehe. I guess we saw this coming.

Anyway, we are here to war. That's what we do, and most of us have proven ourself a hundred times at .swe (.se) servers vs much bigger tribes. We are used to be having over 100 incs per player. I can't say I forgive you and will show you, and your leaders, any mercy, because I don't. I find it hard to "forgive" someone who kneels and tell us we should co-op against some tribe and uses alot of pretty words while he simultaneously tries to rally the whole north part of the server to take out 17 players.

To sum it up for you, commander of Zergs: Ninjas are here to stay and we will take all necesserily actions to make sure we do!

To the rest who have been attacking us from "The Great Coalition": Now you have proven yourself to be bad players, clearing with deftroops etc and did not manage to defeat an outnumbered foe. We, them Ninjas, might not be able to kill you all off, but other predators have marked you as weak and will probably devour you sooner or later.

To those in "The Great Coalition" who have not been attacking us: Good for you to have the sense to stand down. You might wanna change leaders tho, since your previous leaders - check the list Error 404 posted - almost brought your tribe down.

To all: If you wanna war Ninjas, go 1on1 or 3on1. Not 20on1. Because if you do then we will have nothing to lose, not our pride, nothing. We will not look bad, you will. Especially if you don't manage to kill a couple of players off. Not even if you do actually rim us...

The good thing with this war tho was the fact we got to kick two members for inactivity! Yay!

Elias the thief

lulz, its a game. Underdogs ftw! Gogo MSA!

anyways, yeah, I basically joined this
A) because I was bored of sitting around building up troops with no prupose
B) eventually Ninjas would finish beating up on ~M~ and Native and my own tribe would be the next targets.

Theres no way for me to gain experience as a leader in time of war except to experience it, and thats what I plan to do. I have played under some pretty good guys in the past, and though we may lose, we will eb sure to give you a hell of a fight. Ninjas has already dropped 4 spots on the tribal rankings.

Elias the thief

To all: If you wanna war Ninjas, go 1on1 or 3on1. Not 20on1. Because if you do then we will have nothing to lose, not our pride, nothing. We will not look bad, you will. Especially if you don't manage to kill a couple of players off. Not even if you do actually rim us...
Yeah...its called balance of power world politics and its existed for some time. When one entity gains too much power, the others must join together to defeat it. MSA is well aware that we could not take you alone. I'll admit, 10 on 1 is a little bit shameful, but you know whats more important to me than honor? Survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.