The Great Debate: TW Version

DeletedUser

ill go for w28, it reminds me of world 17 6 months ago, a lot of small tribes growing and all is equal.

w27 sucks but forums use to be better some time ago when Blaze and them were still around

The only ones that say it sucks are those not playing. Interesting how that line of thought goes

DeletedUser

W27 has these
lolcats.gif

DeletedUser

W27 you are not anyone that matters so we really don't care

1. Did w27 tell you to say that? you used plural
  2. I dont really care if i do not matter
  3. You are going off topic :icon_rolleyes:
  4. Do you matter to anyone? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, Stamp matters to me...his my BRO...and we have a BRO-MANCE...^_^

DeletedUser

1. Did w27 tell you to say that? you used plural
  2. I dont really care if i do not matter
  3. You are going off topic :icon_rolleyes:
  4. Do you matter to anyone? :icon_rolleyes:

1. You'll notice that lots of places you've posted on W27 they say that things that aren't exactly, THB friendly
2. Good to know
3. No this is the topic
4. Ask those i've made sigs for, those i've helped and quite a few other random people

DeletedUser

1. You'll notice that lots of places you've posted on W27 they say that things that aren't exactly, THB friendly
2. Good to know
3. No this is the topic
4. Ask those i've made sigs for, those i've helped and quite a few other random people

1. You make no sense
2. Good to know you know
3. This is not the topic
4. If its for making sigs then people are using you :lol:
5. I played/ am playing both worlds so I am pretty aware which world is better:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1. You make no sense
2. Good to know you know
3. This is not the topic
4. If its for making sigs then people are using you :lol:
5. I played/ am playing both worlds so I am pretty aware which world is better:icon_wink:
1. You notice how people don't care to hear you opinion on the W27 forums? Or how you just ignore everyone?
3. The topic is the great debate. We are debating. So this is the topic
4. Better to be used and have friends than a world full of enemies.
5. That is your opinion and i have mine. Also there is the fact that both of our opinion's are biased to the world we aer doing better at. So i say W7, you say W28 and nothing goes anywhere

DeletedUser

1. You notice how people don't care to hear you opinion on the W27 forums? Or how you just ignore everyone?
3. The topic is the great debate. We are debating. So this is the topic

4. Better to be used and have friends than a world full of enemies.

5. That is your opinion and i have mine. Also there is the fact that both of our opinion's are biased to the world we aer doing better at. So i say W7, you say W28 and nothing goes anywhere

1. a) I only have 2 people from w27 on my ignore list. The tab to do that is there for a reason
    b) W27 only has 10 forum users (Ephette, Grimlock-, Pally...Silverwolf, You, me,Dartship, Carthon) the others are in general forum counting upto 1000 for the 2nd time
  2. Wheres 2?
  3. Debating about others respect and so on is not about this topic
    so then again you are not anyone on w27 or even have an account on this world so no one really cares what you have to say if you want to take it that way
  4. Its a war game so enemies should exhist
    but i do have friends, I think a 1 true friend = 10 enemies (on this game and real life)
    vs

DeletedUser

Ok maybe you could have kept out the laST COUPLE words.... :icon_wink:

What!?!?!?!

Your desserting me again...

;[

How dare you...???

Anyway...wow...this Topic is really becoming a Debate Topic!!!

DeletedUser62440

Lol, how come tribal? Sorry I'll call you TBH wait sorry THB. Lol to be honest I'll call you THB :)