The haunted place

DeletedUser99976

Hello everyone I and a few other people are going to be starting a tribe the tag which will be poe (the name could change between here and then but will most likely be that). We plan on having a tight group of people who work together well (going for quality over quantity here). If you have any interest please do contact me in game or on the forums.

I do hope that you people who are serious about this world and plan on spending the time needed to do good (granted less time then a haul world) will apply!

I have been playing since world 4 (under a different name) and got up to over 100 villas on the first no haul world 56 before I quit due to many different reasons (the tribal leadership being one of them hence my own tribe). Anyway my goal is to not quit this time and I have a strategy worked out that could work well if I have the right people. Please feel free to message me about this or anything else as I am always open to talking.

Any of you No Haul Heroes out there I hope you will join me!

I do hope that you all have fun on this world and I will see you there!

Kahldris

Tribe: The Haunted Place

tag: Poe

http://en65.tribalwars.net/pregame.php?screen=ally&mode=profile

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99976

I have been a huge fan of edgar allen poe since back when I was in seventh grade. The haunted place is one of my favorite poems by poe thought it might just make a cool name for a tribe.

Ever read any of his stuff?