the hell is wrong with w62

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i sent 1 scout each to each villages around me to scout res level
and they all die a horrible death even if the vill have no resistant... what other changes to tw should i be aware off? ...

DeletedUser

yea scouts on simple tech worlds work totally differently than normal tech smithy worlds. I don't remember exactly what the specifics are so can't help you much there as it confuzzles me too. :)

DeletedUser

4 is the minimum amount of scouts to send without losing any.

DeletedUser

i remember you from W57 .. are you gonna stay out of trouble here :)

DeletedUser

i just sent 4 to scouts res around, still die, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shi tttttt , this world already piss me off.

DeletedUser

they have introduced a new part to the game, its called a wall. try sending more than 4. also , lc's make good scouts :p

DeletedUser

they have introduced a new part to the game, its called a wall. try sending more than 4. also , lc's make good scouts :p

Ummm you kidding right? Wall does not kill scouts. I hope this was sarcasm cause i did not get that impression :lol:

DeletedUser

tdinh08

So yes, it was a sarcasm. If after all those years a person can not learn the basics of the game it is sad story.

But if this person even put some thread like this into life, then it is not sad - it is one of the n00b definition and ppl tends to make sarcastic notes to fool out such players...

beastfighter

tdinh08

So yes, it was a sarcasm. If after all those years a person can not learn the basics of the game it is sad story.

But if this person even put some thread like this into life, then it is not sad - it is one of the n00b definition and ppl tends to make sarcastic notes to fool out such players...

He was talking about "corkadder"

LukeeyG

You need to upgrade your scouts to at least a level 7.... that way instead of running into the wall they will climb a tree and peer over it.

DeletedUser90814

You need to upgrade your scouts to at least a level 7.... that way instead of running into the wall they will climb a tree and peer over it.

You were in Xp in W 24 ? :p

My ponies are really smart, they make a pyramide then the one at the top can see over the wall !​

DeletedUser

... :icon_rolleyes: This has become a troll thread :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90814

img.cgi

Status
Not open for further replies.