The Henchman Chronicles - Edition IV

DeletedUser9021

henchmanchronicles.png

Welcome to the fourth edition of the Henchman Chronicles, the irregularly appearing newspaper of world 6. What can you expect from this latest edition? There's some stuff you may have expected, like two editorials, a quote, and a song. I am also adding a new section: the Odd News.

In this issue:
-Quote of the Day
-Song to play when you're drinking too much
-Editorial: New Tribes of w6: an Overview
-Editorial: NeuWar, the most underestimated tribe of w6? Part II
-Something completely different: the Odd News

Quote of the Day:
Horica said:
can u just nuke another set of villages around me ?

Henchman said:
no problem, drunk now :D attack tomorrow XD

The following song is for all of you booze hounds, who can't leave the bottle alone.

It's a song by blues singer Champion Jack Dupree.

One Scotch, one bourbon, one beer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Editorial: New Tribes of w6: an overview

The recent splintering of the SIN block caused a lot of smaller tribes to form, as well as to swell the ranks of the Order. The SIN splinter tribes are OO (ranked 8th), TTE (13th), KW (5th), and glory (17th). Aside from this process, maxut left RMC to form WOLF for the second time (ranked 7th)

It's still a little early to judge every single tribe based on their war merit, but KW has started negotiations with both FEAR and RMC for a (temporary?) NAP. They have good cards on the table, as KW incorporates the returned Grizzle as well as most of the leading SIN aristos. However, inherent in such a venture is that the people who failed once, might fail again.

TTE is mainly Maltese Assassin & the Outsider. With a high points per member rating, they will stand to lose a lot of ground with just minor inactivity. On the other hand, it may prove to be easy for them to seal NAPs with coalition tribes.

OO seems to be mostly old SIN core, formed around LadyMoria. News of continued attacks on RMC and FEAR members show their position clearly. Once support starts to dribble out, they may end up in a dangerous place. On the other hand, their ties to people currently in the Order can also prove to be beneficial.

All in all, the collapse of the SIN block has allowed smaller tribes to claim their place. Which was, after all, the whole point of fighting SIN anyway. World 6 is built on irony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Editorial - NeuWar, the most underestimated tribe of w6? Part II
30ig8pl.jpg

Two sets of stats, one to show my own tribe, one to show the progress of the entire war. NeuWar even recruited some SIN refugees, and saw the return of one of their main leaders, Maizebluewolverine (aka MBW).
They also sealed an alliance with FEAR, who are seeking to recruit their southern contingent. Such an alliance may have dire consequences for the splinter tribes, as it will consolidate FEAR's border against said tribes. It also puts FEAR at the head of its own coalition (FEAR, BDR-3, and NeuWar).

For the other coalition tribes, NeuWar continues to be a prime target. Though negotiations are not outside the realm of possibilities, RMC has an old grudge against NeuWar that may be hard to bury.

RMC versus NeuWar
Timeframe: 06/01/2009 00:00:00 to 12/07/2009 14:36:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 761
Side 2: 172
Difference: 589

image.php

And now for the world war, where NeuWar was used first as bait by RMC (who delcared on neuWar to provoke SIN into attacking), then as expansion by all coalition tribes, and finally as a bridgehead against SIN.

RMC, FEAR, BDR-3, and HIRE versus NeuWar

Timeframe: 06/01/2009 00:00:00 to 12/07/2009 14:36:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,218
Side 2: 465
Difference: 1,753

image.php

Considering their total amount of villas (10,411 as of now), it is fair to say NeuWar has taken an immense beating.

When looking at the last editorial, the following remark sprung to mind:
Neuwar has been critisized a lot for their passive stance in diplomacy. With their fortunes of war seemingly down on the bottom of the well, it will be interesting to keep an eye on them.

Their alliance with FEAR may be the first step towards a succesful diplomacy. The Chronicles will aim to keep the public updated :icon_wink:

Odd News
-Maltese Assassin got married yesterday. Congratulations, hope you had a lovely day!
-PFK1 still hasn't finished the Picture Thread we have been waiting for for about a year now. Lazy bum!
-glory tries to recruit RMC's head duke through a drunken invitation!

Henchman said:
Heyhey,

I hereby express my gratitude for your invitation to your tribe. Unfortunately, I am already in one, and I reckon I'll stay there, too. THank you for the courtesy :p

Regards,
Hench

THE EVIL empire_ said:
hey maybe i can sweating the offer i can make you head mod with a chance to be come a baron if you do good.

DeletedUser

You always know the good songs henchy lol thanks for that.

When is the conclusion coming of Neuwar's underrating? :p If the conclusion is that they really are underrated then expect a rant from little old hammy :D

Nice chronicles mate.

DeletedUser

You also got an invite of THE EVIL empire_ ? They sent me one too.

Can't say I was even tempted :p.

DeletedUser

Nearly all dukes/important players received an invite ...

DeletedUser61629

I didnt see my name in the contents so I didnt read it :)

DeletedUser52667

he said 'important' sm1thy, not amazingly handsome...thats why i got 3 :icon_confused:

momsballbag

okay hench two paper in a row a lowly player like me gets to be in your paper. i don't know what to say.

about the invites i was how do you say very drunk the night i made my tribe. oh yeah i remember very drunk when i woke up the next morning after taking a long piss looking outside to see if my car was home(it was not i was good i toke the subway home) two large glass of water some pills for my head i went online to see i left sin and formed glory(damn good name for a drunk) i saw my invited list and lmaf. you my friend were the only one to mail me from outside sin so that head mod job is still there for you.

the other that got invited must have had an impacted on world6 or i just like your name. either way if you felt bad about not getting an invited mail me i will send you a guess pass to the bath house.

DeletedUser12504

-glory tries to recruit RMC's head duke through a drunken invitation![/COLOR]

lol dont flatter yourself too much :p glory tried to recruit a lot of ppl through drunken invitations:

Jul 12
17:24 The invitation to gaggzy has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:24 The invitation to R-Man has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:24 The invitation to otto251078 has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:24 The invitation to Thayed has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:23 The invitation to onny123 has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:23 The invitation to Henchman has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:23 The invitation to Celticprincess has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:23 The invitation to Telisha has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:23 The invitation to SnafuMaster has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:23 The invitation to Pajuno has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:23 The invitation to rockclimber has been withdrawn by drwhat.
Jul 12
17:23 The invitation to MAXIMUS XXX has been withdrawn by drwhat.

also, you wrote a bit about OO, TTE and KW, but u failed to mention glory?? :O

Mick876

Where was my invite? :( i want a drunken invite, i demand someone gets drunk and invite me :D

momsballbag

Where was my invite? :( i want a drunken invite, i demand someone gets drunk and invite me :D

mick i would have but i was too drunk to remember what account you play under should have keep your first account

DeletedUser

Good job, Hench, You seem to be honest and objective in your writings here. Keep up the good work, PnP needs a little open, honest assessment from a player that actually knows a good bit of what is going on in W6

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the music, as usual. I found it very interesting, as I'd only previously heard the John Lee Hooker/George Thorogood version, which puts the bourbon first. :icon_wink:

momm

Ondu

Just me that thinks it's decresing in quality and interest by each 'edition', then?

I do enjoy the thought, though.

DeletedUser

-PFK1 still hasn't finished the Picture Thread we have been waiting for for about a year now. Lazy bum!

We all know it won't get finished if it's left to ryan.