Side 2: 2,356,695
Difference: 2,338,085

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,432
Side 2: 394,894
Difference: 389,462

chart

faith has nothing to do with numbers.....still here still trying to fight back.....

DeletedUser

jen is now sweet and boricuas duke?? my how the world turns...

DeletedUser

Please enlighten me boricua, because something must have gone horrible wrong for you and sweet to allow jen to lead you

DeletedUser

Please enlighten me boricua, because something must have gone horrible wrong for you and sweet to allow jen to lead you

You left and quit. why do you try and stir things up between your old tribe mates? left the game;leave the forum

DeletedUser

what are you talking about? she has every right to talk on any forum she wants as you do. even worlds she's never played...

DeletedUser

You left and quit. why do you try and stir things up between your old tribe mates? left the game;leave the forum

Oh Anker, stop. Just stop.

Either you didnt understand the reason I left the game or you totally dont care. Either way, I left for a damn good reason and I dont have to justify it to you or anybody else for that matter.

As for coming on here, im not trying to stir anything up, I am honestly curious as to how sweet and boricua ended up with jen leading them. They are 2 of the best players I have ever meet, and as far as I can see, they are being lead by the worst duke to EVER grace tw history.
Jen before you go off on one and try to have ago, im not saying you are a bad person, just a terrible duke.

Now there are reasons behind why it has happened, and I merely expressed my opinion and now I await that reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwolffboy

boricuapower you and sweet are not good dukes mrswoolfy sits in the same 7x7 as you eating modes and you dont help or counter attack world 50 will be better when mrswoolfy gets around to eating your villas

cwolffboy

at least val fights back more than i can say for you boricuapower

DeletedUser94483

not much for my fight back cwolffboy......the fight was over before it began and everyone involved knew it. the tribe is just not going to give up like others those that were left stayed till the end and the end is nigh. I might have 1 trick or two up my sleeve but that is it nothing can turn the tide. I am tired of seeing people complain about wars being fought and then ending in recruitment or everyone jumping ship well these members are not jumping ship we will fight till the end.

DeletedUser95452

not much for my fight back cwolffboy......the fight was over before it began and everyone involved knew it. the tribe is just not going to give up like others those that were left stayed till the end and the end is nigh. I might have 1 trick or two up my sleeve but that is it nothing can turn the tide. I am tired of seeing people complain about wars being fought and then ending in recruitment or everyone jumping ship well these members are not jumping ship we will fight till the end.

rip3.jpg

DeletedUser

boricuapower you and sweet are not good dukes mrswoolfy sits in the same 7x7 as you eating modes and you dont help or counter attack world 50 will be better when mrswoolfy gets around to eating your villas

i"m not a duke, never claimed i was any good just know one thing in this game your best friends will turn on a dime and stab you in the back

DeletedUser93681

wow just wow. who peed in your corn flakes this morning?

cwolffboy

schools teeth are just fine nice and sharp lol i am also 1 part of mrswoolfy

DeletedUser93681

schools teeth are just fine nice and sharp lol i am also 1 part of mrswoolfy

Maybe you want to look after your own before knocking someone else. I dont see any support heading to Swe. Erik