The Hugging Continues

DeletedUser118185

I like hugs!

Just stop eating my farms. I'm sensitive about my farming score, mkay?

It appears to be the way tw is played these days. Barb noblers are growing bigger each and every world buying res on the market all the time.
hanb on W94, tudadar on literally every world he plays, boorhong or whatever he is called on W98 and the list goes on and on.
It makes me sad :(

l2pn4b

I dont think you realize just how much PP tudadar has made doing this. He is making between 20-30k PP a world doing this. Why would he stop?

DeletedUser

I dont think you realize just how much PP tudadar has made doing this. He is making between 20-30k PP a world doing this. Why would he stop?

anddddd what he do with this points? Join next world make more and next make more and next and next and next before leave every world one way or another? What a target of this pp? They are to help you win world or he use them for something more special :D

DeletedUser4616

anddddd what he do with this points? Join next world make more and next make more and next and next and next before leave every world one way or another? What a target of this pp? They are to help you win world or he use them for something more special :D

annndd why do people chase money irl? they keep running behind it, doing all kinds of crazy stuff, cheating, stealing, slaving away all their lives. And finally when they leave the world in one way or another - they aren't going to take their money with them.

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tbh we had family tribes on every world that I can recall. Even back on W60 when there were a lot hellish more players than on newer worlds we had them. The difference is that they died faster cause there was more competiton in my opinion.

Back on W9 most of the top 10 tribes had "academies", and promotion from the academy to the main tribe was a big deal.

But this was before shared forums, circular mails and noble planners. In those days, we had to send council members (of the main tribe) back and forth into the academy... At one stage, I was changing back and forth between two particular tribes 4-6 times a day :)

W38 was similar in terms of "no families but some academies", but by then we had shared forums. I dropped out of that world at 1m points, since it was consuming far too much of my life then :-(

0s0speedy

He's gonna save up so much he can pay for an entire world servers PP crashing Inno's economy. ;)

DeletedUser50073

there is always family tribes but I haven't been on a world where one wins in the end. The main tribe always absorbs a few good players and then eats the little tribe.