The Iron-Clad Knights

DeletedUser

Strap on your Iron armour and join us!!!!

we are currently a 5000 point tribe, and still growing fast! we currently are looking for members, but already have 35+ Look us up our ticker is I-CK
for questions on joining ask fufu khan or one of the other leaders or recruiters posted on the tribes profile

i look forward to hearing from you

DeletedUser

u got owned in w18...i expect it to happen in this world too..

DeletedUser

lol

haha yea i know i did :icon_evil:
jk :icon_biggrin:

but it won't happen here, in world 18 i had a loser tribe, here i raised a tribe to 13000 now : ), and were all loyal, join now

P.S. when i checked last we had 75 members

DeletedUser

current profile

here is our current profile

Properties
Name: Iron-Clad Knights
Tag: I-CK
Number of members: 80
Points of 40 best players: 10.492
Total points: 15.064
Average points: 188

we are the future owners of world 20.... please join us for your own safety :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

again

still kind of at that
still looking for members:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

update

yeah, jordan if i didn't say so myself, id think you are trying to get my new tribe to fail

but now were at 85 members and almost 19000 points:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

yeah, jordan if i didn't say so myself, id think you are trying to get my new tribe to fail

but now were at 85 members and almost 19000 points:icon_twisted:

point whores :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ooooh

okay, fine then, i have recently been attacked and got a ton of support, then we annialated him, how does that sound?:icon_twisted:
is that better than posting points?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

post previous expierince and what are you planning to do with the tribe...

DeletedUser

well

i am a player that started in world 5,
i have the VVV backing me up there, so if i have questions on the few things i don't get, i will learn
i am planning first to survive and then to grow into a top 10 tribe, and eventually take over the entire world? isn't that all of our tribes plans?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

wow, so elite can i join
can i be a duke

well i am pretty sure that we are not looking for more dukes, but i can talk to my other leaders, otherwise, we may be able to work with a baron,
why do you think you should get duke?
mail me in game for an invite, its still fufu khan
but if you lead a tribe, we are getting to the point where we are looking to fill up the last like 15 spots, then start a smaller family tribe....

also we are looking for tribes to join our family... name change will most likely not be necessary

a note from the other leaders :
come join us we have a bar and grill !!!!

:icon_razz: its lots of fun

DeletedUser

that is just plain sick, who would want to have a contest to see who could disband the most tribes....
haha well i guess it could be fun :icon_twisted: