The Kingdom of Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

we are the Kingdom of Khan. I, FuFu, Lead it, we are on continent 70 so anyone from their is really welcome to join, but anyone else is also welcome. We have 15000 points. if you are not on continent 70 then we would like to invite you and invite more people around you. mail FuFu Khan for an invite. all members will have invite privledges. Our tribes ticker is KHAN

Hope to here from you
FuFu Khan

DeletedUser

whoops

were on continent 91 sorry

:) im on continent 70 in world 7

DeletedUser

tips

if no one wants to join, can anyone tell me why they don't?
it is contructful critisism , and will not be taken hurtfully.

DeletedUser

this world is far advanced for a new tribe, i'd recommend u to chose one existent tribe, u would get more chances of living :E

DeletedUser

Thanx

First off thanks for replying,

i kind have figured that out, yet i am in a less developed part.
we have five members, and we're around 20th in the continent.
haha the only problem is im the only one with an acadamy
but hopefully soon that will change

DeletedUser

Write up a recruitment letter of your goals and tribal attitude. send it out to people around you, that way you know they are local to you. Don't worry if they are in a little tribe but avoid bugging big tribes in your area.

DeletedUser

well...

i never thougt of a letter, but i have recruited most, ill try it

DeletedUser

cool

Thats owesome, this is the third most veiwed thread thank you all even if you don't say anything

DeletedUser

come on!!!

i know people look at this thread, so post on it to :icon_smile:

goldslash

I look at every single thread on the first page when it says that something new has been posted.:icon_wink:

-Goldslash

DeletedUser

admit it

you gotta admit this is pretty cool, i had like 8 posts, like six were mine and like 100 hits

The KHAN is also looking for allies :icon_biggrin:

goldslash

An alliance could be interesting. I am with the camarokids, CKDS. Contact 1960camaro or camarokid for an alliance.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah. A letter will work out nicely. We did that at the start of W5 and it worked. It would be better if you won't spread out at the beginning. Concentrate in your area.

DeletedUser

maybe

ill try to get around to that, i don't ever hav emuch time when i go on
ill contact one of those two.

DeletedUser

oh yeah

proud to say the khan is at 74000 points, and has like 14 members.
we are 9th in continent 91 and 23rd in continent 99 we have 20000 points in continent 99 so we are accepting members there.

Status
Not open for further replies.