Side 2: 634,205
Difference: 334,084

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 267,096
Side 2: 150,112
Difference: 116,984

image.php

I admit that we started slowly due to our recent merge plus the "first strike" having been given by our oponnents but I am pleased to show that we are back on track. :axemen::icon_evil::axemen:

DeletedUser

all i got out of this is that 2 rim tribes are fighting and that yet another player is using an eye as a CoA or avatar...:icon_redface:
im just playing :p but good stats, KoN has impressed me for a while now, being right next to Dr. NO and not provoking them, kudos to you guys :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Open up a can of whoop ass KoN. Show the world you haven't gone rusty.
Power to the aggressor.

DeletedUser

Open up a can of whoop ass KoN. Show the world you haven't gone rusty.
Power to the aggressor.

Well since RDA/RDAF started first they are in fact the aggressor, but I think they are starting to understand the wrong move they made. Damm someone is gonna hurt

DeletedUser

RUSTY! who said we was getting rusty it's the KoN way or the highway haha :icon_wink:

Seeing as you haven't had a proper war since TFOX, common sense would indicate you were rusty.

Still, I'm about 80% sure that KoN will win this fight.

Corky17

Also I believe TFOX still stands Midnight :)

yes, but on the other side of the world from kon, not much we could do wen there that far away.

i admit there are still a few players, 10 at most, around the northwest that we never got round to and are just feeding on when and as we please.

DeletedUser

They nearly got into a war!
Then they merged and napped... de ja vu?

DeletedUser

Nice stats,
But can I sue KoN for stealing our theme? Or perhaps merge?

RiseAgainstFear

RDAF Merging Into RDA. Now the family is wittled down to one tribe I guess it is times for KoN to stop messing around. Just incase Midnight want to twist more of my words.

KoN Declares On RDA.

DeletedUser

RDAF Merging Into RDA. Now the family is wittled down to one tribe I guess it is times for KoN to stop messing around. Just incase Midnight want to twist more of my words.

KoN Declares On RDA.

I was merely attempting to clear up a misunderstanding.

Meanwhile, RDAF merging into RDA?
Can this be substantiated?

Its always a horrible way to play the game. Recruit and recruit till you are full, the sneak your way around the member limit by creating 1-2-3 even 4 more tribes to contain your spill over of mass recruiting instead of wiping those players out the 'wars' way the game was intended to be played.

If you wanted to avoid war, this isn't the game for you.
(directed at RDA).

DeletedUser

I was merely attempting to clear up a misunderstanding.

Its always a horrible way to play the game. Recruit and recruit till you are full, the sneak your way around the member limit by creating 1-2-3 even 4 more tribes to contain your spill over of mass recruiting instead of wiping those players out the 'wars' way the game was intended to be played.

(directed at RDA).

Check twstats and u'll see the tribe changes, they are leaving RDAF to RDA. Ask Pitch Black, he's one of them :icon_idea:
By the way, "avoid war"???? they started it, we just made it official but the attacks from RDA started some time ago. I do believe they misjudged the oponent but thats their problem now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Instead of taking villages by force, it's easier to recruit and take the villages once the player leave...

RDA, RDAF, RDAK, RDAS
The end is near :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

(directed at RDA).

Yes, RDAF is merging into RDA.

RDA created an academy tribe, RDAF, in order to try to teach new recruits before they joined the main tribe and was used for that purpose. Then the TBT merge occurred. We had been allies for a while so I'm guessing the council figured we would be more efficient as one family (I was not only the council at this time so I don't know all the details). As soon as we merged we realized it was too many tribes and planned to narrow ourselves down eventually. We have just now been able to narrow ourselves down to one tribe. This does not have to do with anyone attacking us and in fact we could have remained separate tribes for a long time if we had wanted to.

Although the original goals of the RDA leadership may not have been best when the merge occurred but we are working to fix the problems. Do not be surprised if we are soon down to 50-60 members (we currently barely fit in one tribe with 100 members). We have been cutting the dead weight to leave us with only players that want to fight.

I don't think RDA has ever tried to avoid war, if we had then the Dr. NO war would've never started. Our players were actually asking for a new war before Dr. NO declared.

DeletedUser

whatever happens to KoN (good or bad) was brought upon by themselvs when they were nibling away at us up north during the Dr. NO war. our tribe (im sure KoN aswell) has wanted this war to happen, but were to occupied with other things to make it official. now that it is, its going to be fun. good luck KoN, may the best tribe win.

DeletedUser65003

I don't think RDA has ever tried to avoid war, if we had then the Dr. NO war would've never started. Our players were actually asking for a new war before Dr. NO declared.

Are you serious? Your tribe has named us as bullies, because we were nobling you (you werent a tribal target, but the individual caps added up). As soon as ~IMP~ starts a war with us, you jump on the bandwagon, you avoided war right until the point that you had help from a tribe bigger than us.

DeletedUser

Are you serious? Your tribe has named us as bullies, because we were nobling you (you werent a tribal target, but the individual caps added up). As soon as ~IMP~ starts a war with us, you jump on the bandwagon, you avoided war right until the point that you had help from a tribe bigger than us.

@Pitch, truth hurts doesnt it? u would have never messed with Dr. No by yourselfs, even now with KoN. U never expected to go to war with KoN and by yourselfs, when u started the war it was still hope which was under attack from =BCB= also, what u didn't expect was hope to merge into KoN and then the nap that came from it with =BCB= and the war on IMP from PnP.
Which means now ure beeing gangbanged by KoN and Dr. No, how does it feel now to be on the other side???? :icon_wink: