The Last Crusade

rainmans2003

True but they have not hit this level of inactivity. Heck under 1000 accounts and I am willing to bet less than 400 active enough to make a difference

DeletedUser92

Well, accctually DTA, it depends on your definition of ''winning a world." TW split into two tribes when it declared, as it was called, "nothing left to prove." It had beaten every tribe pretty much anywhere in the top...Anything...And was done. Many quit, others fought one another for a thrill. In their minds, I'm sure they believed they'd won the world. They declared war on the #1 tribe and destroyed them and their entire alliance.

I'm sure the winner of the Western/Eastern war in this world will feel as if they've won. Or will they? Some may...Some may feel that by not fighting their strongest remaining ally, they haven't won anything. Its for each man (or woman) to determine on his own what their conditions for victory are, and to play for them. That's the point of this game, no?

Tricky557

you haven't really won until there is no organized resistance against your power...

DeletedUser

Go Knt!

Say, is pyro still hanging around these parts?

Oh and erm, faeria says hi!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so how is the war going....
everyone enjoying the war?
do you believe this could be the last big war of W8?