The last Hug Inbred got

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm not a traitor, like certain people that leave hugged cause they would rather save themselves than the tribe, but Inbred won't be around long enough for Hugged to be put under any more serious pressure ;)

Speaking of no where to run from incomings, where will you run next time you get incomings, I mean, you've already shown what a traitor you are too hugged, who else is near?

DeletedUser

THe only good thing of all Hugged merges is .. you wont have where to go from incomming anymore :lol:

588966-picco__s_facepalm_by_leviathan_16.jpg

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, I'm not a traitor, like certain people that leave hugged cause they would rather save themselves than the tribe, but Inbred won't be around long enough for Hugged to be put under any more serious pressure ;)

Speaking of no where to run from incomings, where will you run next time you get incomings, I mean, you've already shown what a traitor you are too hugged, who else is near?

I think 1UP :) .From what i have heard they wanted to recruit him :D

DeletedUser

No, Inbred is gonna give it to him, it's not like they can backstab us anymore, only a matter of time till they're gone :)

DeletedUser95452

If you put such effort maybe I'll have the chance to show u i can save the tribe rather then mysefl ...

You werent worth the sacrifice ;p

DeletedUser112291

im scared :icon_confused:

now we have full attention from hugged :D

DeletedUser

If you put such effort maybe I'll have the chance to show u i can save the tribe rather then mysefl ...

You werent worth the sacrifice ;p
So, Hugged wasn't worth the sacrifice? Nice to know how loyal you are to your tribemates..

DeletedUser95452

can me and alb get a spot on hugged again ? :(

already invited 13 , 2 more wont be a problem :p

I dont think is possible ... it doesnt work like that in there.

You have to get rimmed to get a place.

One Rim For One Place.

Ask Meti already hugged that offer before

DeletedUser

can me and alb get a spot on hugged again ? :(

already invited 13 , 2 more wont be a problem :p

Nahh, We don't invite traitors liers or bullshitters, which means that you've got a cross against your name in three sections :O

DeletedUser107480

No, Inbred is gonna give it to him, it's not like they can backstab us anymore, only a matter of time till they're gone :)

:icon_rolleyes: Well it didn't take long for yet another Hugged player to make it out like Inbred is doing all the backstabbing.. He must be one of the many new recruits..

DeletedUser112291

Nahh, We don't invite traitors liers or bullshitters, which means that you've got a cross against your name in three sections :O

only 3 :icon_surprised: i tho there were more :icon_evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.