The last man on Earth.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well rather than have the god awful count to infinity nonsense or capture the hill I thought I would try something new.

Rules are simple. Using one and only ONE sentence continue the story. Keeping it away from anything sexual as that's far too easy and anyone can write such drivel.

So I shall start...

'The last man on Earth sat alone in his room, there was a knock at the door.'

DeletedUser

Frightened, he grabbed his mace pepper gun and hid behind the sofa.

DeletedUser105718

My friend asked me: "What's wrong?"
at least i was original, unlike *cough*op*cough*

DeletedUser

Ricardo, the last man on Earth, had gone crazy and thought his stuffed animals could talk.
why do you hide stuff like this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ricardo threw his slow-thinking stuffed animal into the kitchen and prepared to confront whoever or whatever was knocking at the door.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As he reached for the door knob the room suddenly felt cold as the fire flickered for a brief moment as though touched by a gust of wind that was never there.

DeletedUser

He slowly grasped the door knob, the fear of the unknown forcing his legs to tremble, what could be beyond this door?

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As he pulled the door open ever so slightly the moonlight seemed to engulf his entire room as the cold wind sent a chill down his spine.

DeletedUser

Just as Ricardo began to wonder if the knocking was a figment of his imagination, darkness overtook the room as the moonlight was suddenly eclipsed by a beast of a man stepping forward, which for some reason, despite his pure fear, reminded Ricardo of a funny internet meme.

DeletedUser

Ricardo then whipped out the pepper mace gun he was wielding and sprayed the man-beast into submission.

DeletedUser

Standing over the deceased bodies of Ricardo and the man-beast, GOG immediately felt remorse for what he had done.

DeletedUser

Then GOG realised something, if Ricardo was the last man on earth, GOG may not be the best name for a woman.

DeletedUser

She built a remarkably high-tech spaceship and ventured off into outerspace in search of other lifeforms.

DeletedUser

The earth begins shrinking as Gog floats around the spaceship and she can't help but think of that funny scene in Breaking Bad where Gale sings 'Major Tom'.

[spoil][video=youtube;YHA2QKmPwkw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHA2QKmPwkw[/video][/spoil]

DeletedUser

After 3 weeks of isolated space travel, Gog finally submits to hibernation. She reluctantly places herself into her untested self-made hibernation chamber and prays to Janus (the God of beginnings and transitions) that it will function properly and release her in 4 million years once she reaches the outskirts of the great Andromeda Galaxy.

DeletedUser

*3.9 Million Years Later*

Gog's spaceship is hacked by an alien species known simply as 'the Ooks'. They had been been monitoring Gog's spaceship for the past 200 years. After attempting and failing to make contact with the spaceship numerous times, the Ooks figured their the best coarse of action was to hack the spaceship and fly it to their home planet for further analysis. They had never seen an alien object before.

The spaceship lands gently onto their home planet, Ookville. Preparing for the worst, the Ook Army surrounds the spaceship. When nothing happens, the Ook Special Team Squad storms into Gog's spaceship. There they find Gog, frozen in her hibernation chamber.

DeletedUser95593

To the suprise of the Ook Special Team what was waiting for them in the hibernation chamber was not GOG, it was in fact pedo bear:

[video=youtube;ixSqc8t6xnU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixSqc8t6xnU[/video]

Obviously an unforseen side effect of space travel...