The leadership failures of ~S~

DeletedUser

Its commonly understood that ~S~ is the cesspit of W18, a one time contender whose potential was squandered by leadership so bad as to be comical. What's not clear, at least to me, is how it all got so screwed up and who was responsible. More than most I witnessed the horrifying ineptitude behind ~S~ ops but other aspects of the incompetence of ~S~'s leaders aren't as obvious.

The last couple weeks have seen public squabbling between ~S~ dukes, allies bashing ~S~ at every opportunity and even players splitting off to form tribes dedicated to fighting them. There seems to be now difference between ~S~ members, allies and enemies in the degree of loathing felt for ~S~'s leadership.

Its not clear whether its even possible to single out any leaders for the most egregious mistakes. Certainly, ZZdragon seems to be the most disliked, however I don't believe he was the one who recruited all the way to the Apoc frontlines (that these recruits were referred to as "shit" by another ~S~ duke would indicate some dissension as well). I don't know who was responsible for war planning and coordination, what I saw was abysmal lack of either.

It almost takes a conscious effort to fail as badly as ~S~'s leaders have. How did they manage to screw up so bad?

DeletedUser

read exactly the same thing weeks ago about BA,.... Apoc takes a page from MIM's propaganda playbook !!

More mud throwing than fighting !

DeletedUser

read exactly the same thing weeks ago about BA,.... Apoc takes a page from MIM's propaganda playbook !!

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Sechul Lath

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 0
Difference: 50

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 472,463
Side 2: 0
Difference: 472,463

image.php

Definitely no fighting taking place there :p

DeletedUser

Apoc seems to be doing more fighting than any other tribe currently..

DeletedUser

When you have multiple splinter groups coming from your tribe, are losing ground on all of the fronts you operate on... what is there to say?

People often talk about BA being a sleeping giant... but even against BA, S has lost ground month after month.

I dont know who to blame but S has really run out of excuses for their losses.

DeletedUser57812

Apoc seems to be doing more fighting than any other tribe currently..

yes... if you combine 5 tribes. we fight with 20-30villages claims under Apoc per day but with only 2 tribes
(now +- 2 tribes with all new tribes who pull today)

I'm happy to know I have a great second account on one other world if my time is coming here.

GL HF for ~S~ and MM !

DeletedUser

I'm happy to know I have a great second account on one other world if my time is coming here.

GL HF for ~S~ and MM !

Goodbye, nice knowing you.. another one bites the dust. :lol:

DeletedUser

I know you guys are Silence, but a full day goes by and not even an attempt at a comeback? At least I got a few S nukes sent at me in game, stupidly and ineffectively but I guess that beats no response at all.

DeletedUser43619

well a lot of time RL takes its toll,thats all we can say by the way of excuse

DeletedUser43619

actually looking at the last few weeks swordie's remarks arent very far from truth but then that has to do with a lot of RL issues.