The Lewder's spam thread

DeletedUser

Lewder, here you can spam to your hearts content to get your W29 post count fix. ok? please can you keep out the other threads as this is a W29 forum, so it should be populated by W29ers, unless you can make sensible additions to the discussion, like in the food thread - its fine there as you add something to it. Just random quote walls and stuff, please no.

Spam here, this will make it easier for AI to mod, and just post to your heart's content until you get over 9000 posts. then please take leave of W29. :3

DeletedUser

Not really.You'll end up being ignored,and his post count will increase as this thread lives on.

Which will happen.You'll see.

Jobetopia

Its not widely known - buttttt - AI takes Bribes! ..... There could be a solution there!

DeletedUser17769

Im pretty sure AI is a teacher, so I think shes older then 19 ;o

DeletedUser

teacher training takes like OVER9000 years.

or so ive heard.

:3

DeletedUser

who has most posts btw?

Oh,and I forgot she's a teacher.Still,bribing .....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have only succeeded if you manage to get people to post here and only in here.

In fact, even when I pass 10000 posts, I'll still keep posting here for lulz, as its funny to spam here :3

DeletedUser

/facepalm

after 10000 can someone banhammer him? please?

Unless I break the rules after that point, I will get banhammered. Eventually. Given my current situation, any mod knows that I could get temporarily banned quite quickly.

Considering how close I am to the autoban, serious shit would need to go down in order to get me permabanned.

DeletedUser

Unless I break the rules after that point, I will get banhammered. Eventually. Given my current situation, any mod knows that I could get temporarily banned quite quickly.

Considering how close I am to the autoban, serious shit would need to go down in order to get me permabanned.

But that's just you man.Always walking into the danger zone without thinking. :p

DeletedUser

But that's just you man.Always walking into the danger zone without thinking. :p

I've actually been quite good recently, as you've probably seen by my numerous mails about me getting banned, there's a reason behind it...