The liberation of K22 has begun!

DeletedUser

NB: I'm aware this is a very small matter in terms of what is going on elsewhere and may not be that interesting but the externals have been quiet as of late so surely something is better than nothing :icon_redface:

Inspired by the heroic feats of the Womans Auxiliary Balloon Core over in K16/26, who have shown us all that a few brave souls can persevere in the face of overwhelming odds if their cause is righteous enough (such as fighting for their sea front villas and stolen BBQ), I decided to quit my day job as a morale-basher and form SLAP!

[spoil]
user_image.php

[/spoil]

SLAP!'s primary objective is simple enough - the complete and utter domination of K22 (and then the world) by any means necessary. This may come as a surprise to some of you but this didn't sit very well with the current tribe who hold dominance of K22 - The Nights Watch / NW (8th), who declared war* upon us around dinner time on the 7th of July.

*Due to their 80-1 point advantage, I have a sneaking suspicion they were trying to get their war stats up :icon_redface:

[spoil]
3pq7so.jpg

[/spoil]

War Comparison

NWSLAP!
Number of Members:52 1
Points11.7 million 140 k
K22 Villages13419

[spoil]
30q.png

[/spoil]

Although SLAP! may be viewed by many as the underdog due to the massive numerical disadvantage as well as NW having the drop on us by declaring war, you have forgotten that the brave souls of WABS have shown us that the underdog can sometimes win and after 3 days the wars stats stand at:

Side 1:
Tribes: SLAP!
Side 2:
Tribes: NW

Timeframe: 07/07/2013 00:00:00 to 10/07/2013 20:46:23

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

The war has only just begun but let this be a lesson to those thinking of nobling further into K22 (especially you MM) - SLAP! is dedicated to K22 domination, just ask the NW 'war machine' :icon_cool:​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jobetopia

WABS STANDS WITH SLAP!
Family_Guy_Sexy_Party_Navy_Shirt+%28Custom%29.jpg

Good luck SLAP! WABS stands with our SLAP! Comrades in this noble War!

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102104

yeah and we've caught your nukes landing on my stacks and i think some others 0.o

Sans serif

Yes I will likely noble both, I'm already ranked 1 in k22 and growing all the time. however seeing as I have to go through NW to get to SLAP I'm rooting for you Animoses (at least for the moment).

DeletedUser

If they are rim noobs, below rank 5, bad, inactive etc etc you can be sure as hell MM are going to noble them. That's all they ever attack :)

lol I was looking at caps against SLAP...and looks like MM is already destroying them...specifically only 2 accounts from mm.

and I know who you are:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

can't even pretend to care about this war.

What he said :/

Sorry.

Apologies for you not caring but I only made this thread just to get the externals a lil' more activity and for a bit of general banter.

lol I was looking at caps against SLAP...and looks like MM is already destroying them...specifically only 2 accounts from mm.

and I know who you are:icon_eek:

I think your confusing SLAP! (just me) with SLAP (rank 16th) buddy