LT
WSS
Sanchez
Mattie
Pardon Me
Sarah
Red
Lloyd

I woke up one morning to find myself in K42 and K43 surrounded by a sea of blue OCD villages. With little growth in site I decided to set my sights on K53 and received support.

[spoil][2/19/2010 1:26:26 PM] ☠~LT~ ツ/ Punkaf: go for it[/spoil]

Sanchez became confused.

[spoil][2/23/2010 5:56:41 AM] Sanchez: huh?[/spoil]

He was very upset watching Canada lose and having to hear it while planning his dominance.

[spoil][2/21/2010 9:30:44 PM] Rednecks: score!!!!!!!!![/spoil]

WSS became concerned as did we all, fearing Sanchez did the worst and threw himself into a polar bears mouth.

[spoil][2/21/2010 9:52:52 PM] WhySoSerious.??: sanchez where did you go?[/spoil]

I told Mattie about my planned dominance but received a glass of rudeness.

[spoil][2/21/2010 11:02:07 PM] MattieMatt316: we dont care about your shit steve[/spoil]

I turned to my good friend LT but he also joined in with the negativity.

[spoil][2/22/2010 8:05:00 AM] ☠~LT~ ツ/ Punkaf: u r so selfish[/spoil]

But then apologized and paid me a compliment.

[spoil][2/22/2010 5:20:27 PM] ☠~LT~ ツ/ Punkaf: let us hear ur sexc voice steven[/spoil]

Everyone slowly came on board with my plans but Sanchez wouldn't hear it. He became very angry with my planned annihilation of K53 and wanted it for his own. So we all planned to rim Sanchez. But he still wasn't phased.

[spoil][2/19/2010 8:32:48 PM] Sanchez: you are too slow :p[/spoil]

So we decided the only way to distract Sanchez was someone to occupy his mind.

[spoil][2/19/2010 9:12:33 PM] ☠~LT~ ツ/ Punkaf: sanchez wtf u doin?[/spoil]

WSS wasn't sure who would be able to fulfill such a large task.

[spoil][2/19/2010 9:34:33 PM] WhySoSerious.??: men or women?[/spoil]

But luckily Sanchez walked into the trap and gave us much needed information.

[spoil][2/19/2010 9:34:49 PM] Sanchez: men, I think[/spoil]

Turns out we we're wrong, but we found a nice girl from Trenton, New Jersey and they hit it off.

[spoil][2/19/2010 9:26:47 PM] Sanchez: she just wanted a kiss[/spoil]

But Sanchez became tired of her Trenton ways and preferred something else.

[spoil][2/19/2010 9:42:31 PM] Sanchez: Canadian English please[/spoil]

With Sanchez distracted, we decided to start our operation.

[spoil][2/22/2010 5:22:09 PM] Pardon Me: how many nobles can you send for me?[/spoil]

Mattie became scared and decided to not get involved.

Sanchez found out about my operation and became angry.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:05:59 PM] WhySoSerious.??: woah is sanchez getting pissed?[/spoil]

WSS filled him on the reasons.

[spoil][2/19/2010 10:23:36 PM] WhySoSerious.??: i dont blame him. i mean you are from canada[/spoil]

The lovely woman left Sanchez and WSS became distressed.

[spoil][2/19/2010 10:37:38 PM] WhySoSerious.??: i wouldnt mind hearing her voice again[/spoil]

With all the cards on the table we came to an agreement that Sanchez will stay out of K53 and go somewhere else.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:00:27 PM] Sanchez: there is an option for that[/spoil]

When WSS saw how smooth I was, he praised me.

[spoil][2/19/2010 10:59:02 PM] WhySoSerious.??: when your good..your good[/spoil]

With the threat of a civil war gone, Mattie came back and admitted something very personal and private regarding what he is.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:20:20 PM] MattieMatt316: a gay person[/spoil]

We were surprised of this new revelation from our team mate but we respected his reasons and said he was weak.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:22:53 PM] MattieMatt316: not very smart when it comes to staying away from them :p[/spoil]

We heard a peculiar sound on voice chat coming from WSS' end that sounded a lot like water.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:30:19 PM] WhySoSerious.??: im not taking a piss[/spoil]

Mattie began to grow a big ego.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:37:22 PM] MattieMatt316: I can tell red what to do now [/spoil]

WSS began to become bossy and greedy as well.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:37:46 PM] WhySoSerious.??: sarah i would like for you to gift me all of your villages around my cluster in K64[/spoil]

Sarah became worried but WSS explained that nobling her villages in K64 was an analogy meaning he wanted to take a bath with her and then she understood.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:45:13 PM] Daredsarah/Punkaf: Its sounded naughty yeah[/spoil]

We were then all very relieved to hear that Mattie finally located his pp.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:53:05 PM] MattieMatt316: I FOUND IT!!![/spoil]

After months of arguing that he in fact did not possess a pp, we apologized and accepted the truth.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:53:58 PM] MattieMatt316: see I was telling the truth!!![/spoil]

Mattie was still unsure if we really believed him.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:54:40 PM] MattieMatt316: did you see my proof?[/spoil]

But unfortunately the ugly truth reared its vicious head.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:54:42 PM] Daredsarah/Punkaf: I seen it mattie but its fake sorry to break the news to you[/spoil]

Mattie became angry at the allegations.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:55:58 PM] MattieMatt316: I SAW IT!!![/spoil]

I became aware that my dream of dominance in K53 was quickly slipping through my fingers. So I changed the subject and asked Mattie how his date with Ronaldo was last night.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:57:38 PM] MattieMatt316: it was amazingly good[/spoil]

With tensions settled I decided to set my sights on the prize and make a bold prediction to not only my friends but everyone who dare come near my kool-aid.

[spoil][2/26/2010 2:21:29 AM] Steven Power: GTFO K53[/spoil]

To be continued...

This is obviously a fabrication of skype convos. I took random quotes and made a weird story out of them. (K53 really is mine tho) I hope you enjoy and more will come. Thank you for everyone's posts I took and manipulated to be funny, everyone in that room (9 or so of us) are good sports and even better friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO...

What an imagination you have...
I think I may try and out do you in the near future..

PS. K64 smells a lot fresher lately :lol:

DeletedUser

Aye, so does K53. I'll make a longer one tomorrow. I have so many skype convos, it's like a toy store.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you haden't told me it was fake, I would have swallowed it (Bad choice of words considering what I am about to say) about Mattie being gay and his pp :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am seriously glad I got to read this before leaving.

DeletedUser

There will be one even more epic tomorrow, turning this into a franchise. Hope you all enjoy.

DeletedUser

LMAO...

What an imagination you have...
I think I may try and out do you in the near future..

PS. K64 smells a lot fresher lately :lol:

They kicked you out? :icon_biggrin:

Great read by the way.

DeletedUser

haha that was an epic read.... was giggling to maself while on skype chat lol... keep em coming steve haha

DeletedUser

Now I know why people keep deleting their posts in skype. :lol:

Bnick18

Starring:We were then all very relieved to hear that Mattie finally located his pp.

[spoil][2/19/2010 11:53:05 PM] MattieMatt316: I FOUND IT!!![/spoil]

i laughed for about 10 minutes when i read that :lol:

DeletedUser

you have way too much time to yourself steve, but was still funneh :lol:

DeletedUser

This is what happens when I don't get to party for a few days.

DeletedUser

Was funneh but ur still a noob and i hope someone rims you from k53 :) <3 <3

DeletedUser

Utterly hilarious, I hope OCD understand. How many incomings from sanchez you on?

DeletedUser

BRAVO STEVE

haha although me having a small peepee or no peepee at all is not true it is a great combination of using our skype chats to make a good story.

Anyways you are only on your account because of me and on a side note I OWN RED and any others I decide is my bitch

tacodog01

BRAVO STEVE

haha although me having a small peepee or no peepee at all is not true it is a great combination of using our skype chats to make a good story.

Anyways you are only on your account because of me and on a side note I OWN RED and any others I decide is my bitch

Let me introduce you to OCD's very own PIMP (pp is mighty petite)

DeletedUser

[spoil]
K53leavecopy.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

on a side note I OWN RED and any others I decide is my bitch

OMG...that is sooooo

[spoil]GAY![/spoil]

but if I truly am your "Bee itch" would you at least have the decency to tell me if you....

[spoil]made it in or not?[/spoil]

Because my "cheeks" are rather big and I doubt I would ever know unless you told me.