The Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Name: The Mafia
Tag: Mafia

After a great success in world 13 Me Khan the King has decided to build a new tribe in world 30 named The Mafia. I had an operation for which I had to leave tribalwars for 3 months. And after that I didn't join any world of TW. My tribe VVV was ranked 22 over there and this time I am hear to build a bigger and better tribe named The Mafia.
We only want experienced player.

So if you wanna join then reply here or mail me at here or at world 30 when it's open.

IMPORANT
The tribe will be located at northwest. So the one who is interested to join must be at northwest.

JOBS
ok in this tribe there will be many jobs available but if anyone wants the job they have to earn it. Jobs which will be available are:

1 Leader - Me Khan the King
2 Second in command – (Duke)
5 Minister – (Baron)
1 Military Minister - (Baron)
1 Defense Minister - (Baron)
2 Forum moderators and
1 Inviter

And all the other members who will not apply or get jobs will only get the power to send circular mail to everyone.

You guize will get more information in next few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahmm.. seems cool to me. im an experienced player from w23. and thinking in joining w30. may i join your tribe?

DeletedUser

Sure why not.

What will be your name in world 30? Then I can invite you straight away when the world opens.

And remember: Your tribe must be located at north west.

DeletedUser54582

Google translation:

VVV=Big
The Mafia= Really big

Did I nail it?

DeletedUser54582

Well.

Every VVV ever made = Mega fail.

So I dont see this world being the trend breaker, and since its basically VVV with a different name.

Fail.

No propoganda

just truth

DeletedUser

okay :) lets just give them the chance to rebuild. still im joining them. if i find it not working, then i'll find another tribe

ps: no offense

DeletedUser

Ok penguinjizz go to

en24.tribalwars.net/guest.php and see by yourself how my friend is handling a V-V-V trib

DeletedUser54582

:D never said it failed to this point. Only that it WILL fail :)

DeletedUser

It was in W20 a while ago... it failed miserabley. Besides, no one cares about your friend, you're the one that wants to lead the tribe... I hate it when people threaten through their "cousins" and "friends".

DeletedUser54582

My uncle's dog wantz make sexy time wiff your leg!

Prepar to die!

DeletedUser

Look Vulcan me and my friend both use to lead in world 13. He learned many things how to control a from me and I learned from him. So the way I see you are making a mistake.

Don't join in a family tribe with penguinjizz for your good.

DeletedUser

then lets declare an advance war then! :) Mafia vs penguinjizz's tribe! a battle with two rival tribes :)

soon in world 30

Status
Not open for further replies.